3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DriverUFO 30.10.21 08:53 pm

Half-Life: Alyx

alyx-puzzle.jpg

Trailer: 

Genre: First-Person Shooter / VR

Publisher: Valve 

Developer: Valve 

Platforms: PC

Release date: 23.03.2020

Modified on March 25, 2020 by DriverUFO
124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grantovich 30.10.21

Just now, ANDREvv said:

Grantovich Have you ever used VR yourself?

Of course I tried it, a gorgeous thing, I'm just a big fan of 3D, I'm waiting for everything to finish the gadget to my list of requirements for it, then I'll take it. I tried revision 2 oculus, and the pixels in it were noticeable, as if you were looking through an anti-masking grid. How now with this case, I do not know.

But to be honest, by and large, a 3D helmet would be enough for me, without flirting with VR, so that each eye has its own picture, but at the same time the classic keyboard control.

Jokers in 3D are my darling, sorry Huang covered this direction, I would have bought a helmet from Nvidia for this business a long time ago.

G
Gaiver 30.10.21

I bet that in a month the boyars will disassemble the local source and file the keyboard mouse / gamepad support.

Who cares - read about the vorpX driver. If there is a transformation of ordinary games into VR, then the opposite will be done, there would be a desire: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

People even altered viish nunchucks for XInput (it worked at the very least, but in any case, the fact itself is important), and you're talking about VR, where most of it comes down to turtle walking and shooting gallery: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

By the way, when will the Black Mesa be completed there? And then will Volvo still overtake them in speed?: QaAIgbl:

Modified November 19, 2019 by Gaiver

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

Now the main thing is to wait for the showing of the game itself. Is it worth it to wait and redo) 

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

6 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

and you are here about VR, where most of it comes down to turtle walking and shooting gallery

Are you seriously expecting this kind of primitive Viara gameplay from Volvo in their new flagship game? Naive PPC))

7 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

By the way, when will the Black Mesa be completed there?

Everything up to the world of Xen is already done. Xena has 9 cards, 3 in betka.

G
Gaiver 30.10.21

Just now, Velldanas said:

Are you seriously expecting this kind of primitive Viara gameplay from Volvo in their new flagship game? Naive PPC))

I am not saying that there will be a primitive, I am saying that, at the moment, there is no VR game in which it would be impossible to change the control under the keyboard. Twisting melons on mouse / sticks, buttons from index controllers to regular buttons. The fact that Volvo does not plan to adapt is understandable, how can you sell your own irons on your head and get shekels?: troll_face_18:

5 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Everything up to the world of Xen is already done. Xena has 9 cards, 3 in betka.

I'm interested in them. Unknown when 6 remaining?: frog35:

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

5 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Everything up to the world of Xen is already done. Xena has 9 cards, 3 in betka

And what about the Russian voice acting is what infa? Although there are not many tryndezhi, it is nevertheless always nice to hear native speech. It is the lack of full localization that repels the purchase of the game.

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

6 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

there is, at the moment, a VR game in which it would be impossible to change the controls under the keyboard

Robo Recall is completely useless to remake it for a mouse, because the game's trick is in the interaction with two hands with the environment with 6 degrees of freedom. Lone Echo is just as useless. Beat Saber, imagine, too - that's why these are the best VR games at the moment. Because they give something new (not super deep and for a long time, but nevertheless), and not the old one with a bucket on their head.

Modified on November 19, 2019 by ANDREvv

V
Velldanas 30.10.21

3 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

And what about the Russian voice acting is what infa? Although there are not many tryndezhes, it is nevertheless always nice to hear native speech. It is the lack of full localization that repels the purchase of the game.

In the manuals and in the workshop, everything has been lying around for a long time. Even more, and the textures are translated.

5 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

Unknown when 6 remaining?

No information. There are also a couple of people doing this in their free time.

P
Pr8da21r 30.10.21

Few gaming companies have outright hatred for their fans like Valve. : troll_face_60:

A
ANDREvv 30.10.21

8 minutes ago, Pr8da21r said:

Few gaming companies have openly hated their fans like Valve.

This hardens them, only the persistent are worthy of being in the army of Gabin ...: troll_face_19:

M
Minolta 30.10.21

8 hours ago, NiGHTS said:

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

1 hour ago, Gaiver said:

I bet that in a month the boyars will disassemble the local source and file the keyboard mouse / gamepad support.

Who cares - read about the vorpX driver. If there is a transformation of ordinary games into VR, then the opposite will be done, there would be a desire: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

People even altered viish nunchucks for XInput (it worked at the very least, but in any case, the fact itself is important), and you're talking about VR, where most of it comes down to turtle walking and shooting gallery: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

By the way, when will the Black Mesa be completed there? And then will Volvo still overtake them in speed?: QaAIgbl:

They have a special controller on which I am sure the emphasis will be made, which calculates each finger and the force of pressing, Boneworks is a cool example of the technology's work, there are even their own headcrabs 

N
Nobel gamer 30.10.21

2 hours ago, Gaiver said:

I am not saying that there will be a primitive, I am saying that, at the moment, there is no VR game in which it would be impossible to change the control under the keyboard. Twisting melons on mouse / sticks, buttons from index controllers to regular buttons. 

Well, head on the mouse, and how are you going to emulate the movement of individual hands?) 

All VorpX does is add head tracking and render a 3D image from 2D. And it feels pretty shitty and is not comparable to a normal VR game.  

Modified November 19, 2019 by Nobel Gamer

A
ACE 30.10.21

I'll play if it comes out on ps4 or 5

F
FrostM 30.10.21

I want to see what happens, of course I will not play (there is simply nothing on it).

MB after Alex, Volvo will fork out for HL3 and HL2 remakes on the console.

For all my love for HL, playing it, in its current form, is convenient only on Pek.

C
CRIMATOR 30.10.21

You have not seen the game and have already started throwing tomatoes. Maybe everything is so cool there that you will lick your lips and run for viar

Spoiler

but this is unlikely : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

N
Nobel gamer 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Minolta said:

They have a special controller on which I am sure the emphasis will be made, which calculates each finger and the force of pressing, Boneworks is a cool example of the technology's work, there are even their own headcrabs 

Yes, I hope, in addition to the mount, there will be something else cutting to cut the zombies, like this

Y
Yourepicfail 30.10.21

36 minutes ago, FrostM said:

For all my love for HL, playing it, in its current form, is convenient only on Pek.

T
TheVS 30.10.21

It would be better if they made a portal to vr, this is the first thing that begs for vr.

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

3 minutes ago, TheVS said:

It would be better if they made a portal to vr, this is the first thing that begs for vr.

where there was the same explanation that the Portal with its jumps through the portals was much more difficult to perceive than the shooter half. People are already pumping from VR, and you also suggest flying through the portals)))

T
TheVS 30.10.21

26 minutes ago, Hroft23 said:

and you suggest to fly through the portals)))

Let them suffer : QaAIgbl: