3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DriverUFO 30.10.21 08:53 pm

Half-Life: Alyx

alyx-puzzle.jpg

Trailer: 

Genre: First-Person Shooter / VR

Publisher: Valve 

Developer: Valve 

Platforms: PC

Release date: 23.03.2020

Modified on March 25, 2020 by DriverUFO
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
DriverUFO 30.10.21

23 minutes ago, TheVS said:

Let them suffer : QaAIgbl:

Isn't the suffering of the fans of the series not enough for you? : frog29:

T
TheVS 30.10.21

1 hour ago, DriverUFO said:

Suffering not enough for fans of the series? : frog29:

I bought the artifact for fifteen hundred, played it for an hour and could not return it. What do you know about suffering?: troll_face_26:

Modified on November 19, 2019 by TheVS

D
DriverUFO 30.10.21

1 hour ago, TheVS said:

I bought an artifact for fifteen hundred, played it for an hour and could not return it. What do you know about suffering?: troll_face_26:

Strange in the incentive is there a return? 

T
TheVS 30.10.21

5 minutes ago, DriverUFO said:

Strange, is there a return in the incentive? 

Well, that's how Gabin decided not to return money for his shit. Like more than 14 days have passed.

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

13 hours ago, ANDREvv said:

There is no need to slander here - maybe even 3%.: troll_face_18:

webp

A
Analyst 30.10.21

12 hours ago, TheVS said:

Well, that's how Gabin decided not to return money for his shit. Like more than 14 days have passed.

Well, I suppose you got a lot of money on the cards, you also wanted to return the game, but you won't fool gaben, you have been on his black list for a long time: troll_face_19:

Modified on November 20, 2019 by Analyst

F
FrostM 30.10.21

15 hours ago, Yourepicfail said:

I'm not talking about grafon, but about at least the interface and the gameplay itself.

B
Beren 30.10.21

32 minutes ago, FrostM said:

I'm not talking about grafon, but about at least the interface and the gameplay itself.

And what is the difference between the console version in terms of gameplay and interface, that it cannot be played normally on it, but it is possible on a PC? Vavl made the port themselves, they had experience in adapting to a gamepad, and a score of 96 points makes it the most highly rated shooter among all platforms. The only major problem with the version is framing, which was not even heard of in 2007. Well, 30 fps. 

F
FrostM 30.10.21

1 hour ago, Beren said:

And what is the difference between the console version in terms of gameplay and interface, that it cannot be played normally on it, but it is possible on a PC?

Is that just inconvenient?

The closest example is the same first Crysis (which, by the way, has been slightly altered), from which you can get fan on Pek, but on the console it's just ugly.

Y
Yourepicfail 30.10.21

Some new information about Half-Life: Alyx from Valve News Network:
CqSf97cDNaM.jpg
- The game is written by Eric Wolpo (writer of the Portal series, co-writer of episodes for Half-Life 2) and Jay Pinkerton (co-writer of Portal 2 and the Left 4 Dead series. Author of some comics and videos on Team Fortress 2);
- The original scenario of the game from a newcomer to the series (let's assume that we are talking about Rob Yescombene, screenwriter for RiME and Farpoint) did not satisfy the testers and Valve;
- At the beginning of this year, Valve decided to redesign the game and called Wolpo and Pinkerton to write a new script. The final version turned out to be excellent not only for the nerds of the universe, but also for beginners;
- The team members include Robin Walker (co-author of all parts of Team Fortress) and Dario Casali (level designer for Final DOOM and the Half-Life series);
- Testers describe the game as excellent in terms of design and gameplay;
- Jeff Keighley will release a documentary story about the development of a game called Final Hours. Most interestingly, it will talk about canceled projects of Valve on the Source 2 engine

Half-Life: Alyx will be released in March 2020 exclusively for # VR helmets supporting #Steam VR

2 minutes ago, Yourepicfail said:

Most interestingly, it will talk about the canceled projects of Valve on the Source 2 engine.

: frog35:

M
Minolta 30.10.21

18 hours ago, CRIMATOR said:

You have not seen the game and have already started throwing tomatoes. Maybe everything is so cool there that you will lick your lips and run for viar

Show content

but this is unlikely : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

I just looked at how much Valve index is selling a full set of 135 rubles.: frog22:

1 hour ago, Beren said:

And what is the difference between the console version in terms of gameplay and interface, that it cannot be played normally on it, but it is possible on a PC? Vavl made the port themselves, they had experience in adapting to a gamepad, and a score of 96 points makes it the most highly rated shooter among all platforms. The only major problem with the version is framing, which was not even heard of in 2007. Well, 30 fps. 

Orange box is coolly made and plays very well, the only difference is the graphics and frame rate, I and Orange have a collection on the box and in the incentive, and here and there the second halva was played on gamepads, problems with the first part and black meza, it just doesn't work with the gamepad play, then the buttons do not respond, then the sensa is wild : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

14 minutes ago, FrostM said:

is that just inconvenient?

The closest example is the same first Crysis (which, by the way, has been slightly altered), from which you can get fan on Pek, but on the console it's just ugly.

I can’t get fan from the first cruise, there was a fundamental mistake in the management for clowns - the iron site is only in tugle, and the weapon itself is displayed on the screen and animated very poorly.

In the sequel and the trio of these jambs are no longer there. 

Y
Yourepicfail 30.10.21

The main thing for me is that the music should be pumping again. 

M
Minolta 30.10.21

14 minutes ago, Yourepicfail said:

: frog35:

I am more afraid of the phrase for a year they decided to remake the game, again, they could have released three games already, if they bring the matter to the end

Y
Yourepicfail 30.10.21

1 minute ago, Minolta said:

three games

38a.gif

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

1 minute ago, Minolta said:

I am more afraid of the phrase for a year they decided to remake the game, again, they could have released three games already, if they bring the matter to the end

Recently I watched a video about the creation of Halfa 2. Judging by it, Gabe is very driven if the game does not seem to him excellent, but only good. And rolls everything up until they lick everything to a shine. The same HL2, judging by that video, was redone just a bunch of times. 

B
Beren 30.10.21

30 minutes ago, FrostM said:

Is that just inconvenient?

It may be inconvenient only for a person who generally does not digest shooters on gamepads, but for such a remake it makes no sense. There are no problems there: twice the game with episodes was completely played. The controls are normal, there is a non-aggressive assist, all the features of the gamepad are taken into account. I can't even imagine what changes can be made. 

H
Humidifier 30.10.21

22 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Are you seriously expecting this kind of primitive Viara gameplay from Volvo in their new flagship game?

From Volvo already the name only remained.

M
Minolta 30.10.21

18 minutes ago, Hroft23 said:

Recently I watched a video about the creation of Halfa 2. Judging by it, Gabe is very driven if the game does not seem to him excellent, but only good. And rolls everything up until they lick everything to a shine. The same HL2, judging by that video, was redone just a bunch of times. 

So that's why I wrote that again, everything works like that, someone got tired of doing hl and he went to do something else, plus there also have their own small clans that if they don’t like something, they can ruin ideas, there’s an example with a script, I don’t I say that this is bad, but in the end we have 2 hours of video about how many projects were ruined by the Volvo in 10 years

But the fact that Wolpo already means that the script will be good, the question is about the atmosphere, Antonov is not, it seems to me that the gameplay should be worried last. 

Modified on November 20, 2019 by Minolta

H
Humidifier 30.10.21

And VR will remain an exotic pribluda until, firstly, ergonomics are worked out to perfection, and secondly, until the availability is at the level of conventional consoles. To play Half-Life: Alyx, a person needs to have a top-end computer and a VR helmet, which itself stands like an airplane wing. Who needs it for that kind of money?