3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 31.10.21 10:57 am

Metro 2033: The Last Refuge

"4A-Games has officially announced the development of Metro 2033: The Last Refuge, also informing that the project will be presented to the public at Games Convention 2006. Based on the work of writer Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro 2033: The Last Refuge is a horror / first-person shooter with The

whole world is in ruins. Humanity is practically destroyed. Due to the high level of radiation, cities have become uninhabitable. Some argue that many cities have completely absorbed the sands and mutated forests. Few survivors still remember the past glory of the human race. however, the traces of civilization gradually become only memories, overgrown with various stories, which smoothly turn into legends ...

More than 20 years have passed since the last plane took off from the surface of the earth. Corroded railroad tracks lead nowhere. Some people still try to hear the radio broadcasts, however, when they tune in to the waves of New York, Paris, Tokyo for the millionth time, they hear only the dull groan of the receiver. Only 20 years have passed since THIS happened. Mutated under the influence of radiation and other factors of what happened, people turned into new creatures, more adapted to life in this world. The era of people is over ...

But nobody wanted to believe it. There were few survivors, only a few tens of thousands, and no one knew if anyone else could be saved, or if they were the last people on Earth. They live in the Moscow metro, the largest anti-nuclear shelter ever created by humans, the last refuge of humanity. Almost all of them were on the subway on THAT day, and only this helped them survive. Airtight closures protect them from radiation and terrible creatures that flood the surface. Worn-out filters can still cope with water and air purification, dynamos assembled by craftsmen provide much-needed electricity. Some even managed to farm underground, growing mushrooms and raising pigs, but many do not disdain the usual rat meat ...

Game features:

A unique setting - post-apocalyptic Moscow The
life of mankind now flows in metro tunnels, and stations have turned into small states with their own rules and laws
Ability to choose your own style of passage - from a silent killer to an aggressive warrior
Several different endings A well-developed
AI system simulates the most realistic behavior of NPCs
Various anomalies: changes in gravity, energy clots, intelligent non-material forms of life and many others
Many types of the most dangerous enemies
Several exciting mini-games "

Taken from the site ixbit.ru

Looks like an interesting shooter will turn out, especially for Russians ... PS3 and XBOX360) ....: wink:
124 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorpius22 31.10.21

I played a little about the game later I will describe it, but according to the schedule I will say this is something beauties, boxing squeezed out such a graph .. I'm afraid to think about the pc

W
Woopy 31.10.21

Played a little - the graphics are really impressive. Well done, ukry seriously. I will continue to play: agree:

T
TomWert 31.10.21

[b] scorpius22 [/ b], about the voice acting, subs and so on, what do you say?

s
scorpius22 31.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], the
voice acting is class. saba English but I turned off everything there is voiced the game captures from level 1 I advise the game deserves standing next to hei rain there gov 3

P
Paragraf 31.10.21

[quote] the game deserves standing next to hei rein there gov 3 [/ quote] are
you fakin kidin mi? !! : shock: is it really that cool?

s
scorpius22 31.10.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b],
yes, it’s atmospheric, not boring, the graphics are impressive, how I got to Riga, I drank vodka, I walked around looking around how people live, the conversations here are funny, like a kid, prewed madwed, zhosh stsuko,) shcha I help the chela get to Sukhorevskaya, the tunnels scare the sound here .. the game is worth buying or downloading)
there is a lot to say, but it's time to play)

M
Mykhaylo 31.10.21

Sorry, but the game is complete ZERO: brash:

B
Bladef1st 31.10.21

Some conflicting reviews.

s
scorpius22 31.10.21

[b] Bladef1st [/ b],
sonboys are waiting for gov 3 just, don't listen to them, they didn't even mention the minuses =)
but the game is really great: agree:

B
Bladef1st 31.10.21

I'm downloading the game, I want to personally see what and how. :)

Z
Zap 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tom Reddle"] All foreign hits suddenly seemed to me sham and immature. [b] Metro [i] 2033 [/ i] [/ b], as the Americans say, [b] VERY TRUE [/ b]. [/ quote]

[quote name = "Tom Reddle"] Damn, this is [b ] T [/ b] p [b] E [/ b] w ... If there are films of class [b] B [/ b], then this is even lower. Well, it's worth to play, that would be even greater love foreign hits! [/ Quote]

Choate you do not understand quite
so trash or masterpiece?

s
scorpius22 31.10.21

Fuh Dalekova then it's gone, the game is not boring, it keeps me in tension all the time, I play on the surface, there are often flashbacks, glitches ... horror and the atmosphere at altitude

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

[Quote] the conversations here are funny, like a kid, prewed madwed, zhosh stsuko,) [/ quote]
horror.
already for this the game of junk can be written off: brash:
what kind of war is there, what kind of survival.
we have a live community here. : brash:

T
TomWert 31.10.21

[Quote] Sorry, but the game is complete ZERO [/ quote]
haters can wash their faces, the game is normal.
[b] Blink 55 [/ b], [quote] already for this game of junk can be written off [/ quote]
come on, the game is full of dialogues and these quotes are just a drop in the ocean.
So, as a fan of Dmitry Glukhovsky's work, I declare (:) said coolly) the game is as close as possible to the novel, although it is not enough played yet, but I have everything ahead. There are small discrepancies, somewhere a lot is cut, but this is a game and it is impossible to fully convey the contents of the book.
The graphics are nice, the facial animation is lame, but bearable and the atmosphere of the game soon makes the player forget about it.
Now about the control, in principle, everything is normal and with this, I just adjusted the settings with the sensitivity for myself.
The voice acting is great, walking on the subway and eavesdropping on the dialogues of the inhabitants of the subway is just super :)

w
westcoast2009 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tom Reddle"] [quote name = "Zap"]
Why don't you understand at all
So trash or a masterpiece? [/ quote] There were
just two different impressions. First,
[quote name = "Tom Reddle"] All foreign hits suddenly seemed to me sham and immature. [b] Metro [i] 2033 [/ i] [/ b], as Americans say, [b] VERY TRUE [/ b]. [/ quote]
when I watched this [url = http: //www.youtube.com /watch? v = 1vBeIW1AF4U * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vBeIW1AF4U [/ url]

And second,
[quote name = "Tom Reddle"] Damn, this is [b] T [/ b] p [b] E [/ b] w ... If there are films of class [b] B [/ b], then this is even lower. Well, it's worth playing to make you love foreign hits even more! [/ Quote]
when I saw it in [b] HD [/ b] and on the big screen.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 57 minutes 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

By the way, about the shortcomings. Look at the game icon, which is in the list of achievements.

I've never seen such a mediocre design in any game: [i] shitty [/ i] letter [b] [i] M [/ i] [/ b] on [i] sickening [/ i] background. This, by the way, is a characteristic of all games. [/ Quote]

that is, you have not played? Have you already appreciated the game by vidos? Well, you are a labor hammock; you have a great future here.

S
Sendze 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tom Reddle"] Damn, this is [b] T [/ b] p [b] E [/ b] w ... If there are films of class [b] B [/ b], then this is below. Well, it's worth playing this to make you fall in love with foreign hits even more! [/ Quote]

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

by played masterpiece: shock:
bioshock sucks
atmosphere over 9000 8)

T
TomWert 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], [quote] by igdvr
bioshock sucks
atmosphere over 9000 [/ quote]
well, and then at first
[quote] horror.
already for this game you can write off the junk [/ quote]
:
gigi : zs. the game really burns 8)

L
Lite 31.10.21

Gamereactor 7/10

N
Nitrous 31.10.21

[quote name = "Lite"] Gamereactor 7/10 [/ quote]
Into the annals of darkness game reactor)
The first impression is the removal of the brain. Moreover, I do not know what they drove to the boevka, I really liked it, everything is so smooth.