3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 31.10.21 10:57 am

Metro 2033: The Last Refuge

"4A-Games has officially announced the development of Metro 2033: The Last Refuge, also informing that the project will be presented to the public at Games Convention 2006. Based on the work of writer Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro 2033: The Last Refuge is a horror / first-person shooter with The

whole world is in ruins. Humanity is practically destroyed. Due to the high level of radiation, cities have become uninhabitable. Some argue that many cities have completely absorbed the sands and mutated forests. Few survivors still remember the past glory of the human race. however, the traces of civilization gradually become only memories, overgrown with various stories, which smoothly turn into legends ...

More than 20 years have passed since the last plane took off from the surface of the earth. Corroded railroad tracks lead nowhere. Some people still try to hear the radio broadcasts, however, when they tune in to the waves of New York, Paris, Tokyo for the millionth time, they hear only the dull groan of the receiver. Only 20 years have passed since THIS happened. Mutated under the influence of radiation and other factors of what happened, people turned into new creatures, more adapted to life in this world. The era of people is over ...

But nobody wanted to believe it. There were few survivors, only a few tens of thousands, and no one knew if anyone else could be saved, or if they were the last people on Earth. They live in the Moscow metro, the largest anti-nuclear shelter ever created by humans, the last refuge of humanity. Almost all of them were on the subway on THAT day, and only this helped them survive. Airtight closures protect them from radiation and terrible creatures that flood the surface. Worn-out filters can still cope with water and air purification, dynamos assembled by craftsmen provide much-needed electricity. Some even managed to farm underground, growing mushrooms and raising pigs, but many do not disdain the usual rat meat ...

Game features:

A unique setting - post-apocalyptic Moscow The
life of mankind now flows in metro tunnels, and stations have turned into small states with their own rules and laws
Ability to choose your own style of passage - from a silent killer to an aggressive warrior
Several different endings A well-developed
AI system simulates the most realistic behavior of NPCs
Various anomalies: changes in gravity, energy clots, intelligent non-material forms of life and many others
Many types of the most dangerous enemies
Several exciting mini-games "

Taken from the site ixbit.ru

Looks like an interesting shooter will turn out, especially for Russians ... PS3 and XBOX360) ....: wink:
124 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorpius22 31.10.21

[b] The Son Of Nitrous [/ b],: agree:

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

More opinions in the studio!

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

[b] MaXiDRoM_90 [/ b], I'll write something expanded as I go through. while there are a lot of emotions, the atmosphere is over 9000, you walk straight through the stations and imagine how it was in the book. And the graphics are very, very pleasing to the eye

N
Nitrous 31.10.21

One thing is 100% clear, the level of action games made in the CIS has risen to a new level. And yes, Metro2033 is much better than Bioshocks and 1st and 2nd, I'm not saying that they are bad, just Metro is better.

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

Still, ours do not know how to do it. How can you do such a miserable shooting in a shooter? But clumsy scripts, terrible stealth, dull levels and Vladimir Central.

Stalker's ears stick out from everywhere simply, really it was impossible during this time at least to tighten the foundations. Only good voice acting pleases, but some kind of atmosphere. The Soviet bioshock did not work (

L
LIONSUN 31.10.21

I don’t understand at all how you can compare this game with the first Bioshock. I didn’t play the second. But the first is definitely a masterpiece, especially in terms of the plot and atmosphere. And I don’t know how many, but according to the Bioshock story, I don’t take a game of ten in the genre in first-person action. genre as a whole there is plenty to choose from.

s
scorpius22 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], you just need to know how to
shoot a
bullet: wink:

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Subway inserted, super game, this has not happened for a long time.

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] scorpius22 [/ b], yes to love. From the ability to shoot, the monsters will probably begin to react at least to the shots?

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

there is an image on the PC, there is no crack% /

s
scorpius22 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b],
in the stalker I remember that you need to kill someone .. 3 shops need to be shot and AI stupid, in the metro ai norms, they move and move to another place, and they aim accurately

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] scorpius22 [/ b], monsters aim. Ooook. Chtol nails?

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], in addition to monsters, there are also people, like
Yes, and people play against monsters for you too. Ooooook

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] MaXiDRoM_90 [/ b], you opened my eyes for example. I'm going to be CORRECTED.

[Quote] And people also play against monsters for you. [/ quote]
what? : roll:

s
scorpius22 31.10.21

I had in mind soldiers, monsters are quite normal, like the usual animal instinct, to snatch thee, run around and snatch again) and you stand and twirl around and figs you get into the
game, the game is over, it's small and won't get tired of 2 evenings for raslobon din: beer:

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], pts Artyom's fellow
travelers help him fight off mutants. Companions - also AI - so clear? Chewed as best he could, please

f
fist_exe 31.10.21

[b] MaXiDRoM_90 [/ b], well, cool, yes, I didn’t notice that either.

It remains to understand why this was said.

W
Woopy 31.10.21

Yes, the game is of course mega atmospheric. Especially on the surface, the stalker nervously smokes in my opinion. But there are too many parallels with him, but sometimes there is a direct feeling that this is a stalker in the subway (especially listen to the voices, conversations, playing the guitar). As for the combat, it is somehow clumsy, again, half the clip into the body must be released in order to kill: brash: Although the weapon behaves more or less sanely, there is no feeling that it is a toy. But the AI ​​of the enemies is ostoy, i.e. sometimes they don't behave badly, throw grenades, suppress them with fire, and sometimes they come out and look. : shock: But I will say one thing for sure, the game is of high quality and this is a new level for domestic developers. Excellent graphics, sound and, most importantly, the atmosphere of the book is rendered almost 100%, although of course many moments have been changed and cut (but this was understandable). In short, the game is 8 solid in my opinion.

s
scorpius22 31.10.21

[b] Woopy [/ b], by the
way buy for 120 bullets a sniper rifle, sight dot, you can perfectly wets and ron better and accuracy,)

W
Woopy 31.10.21

[b] scorpius22 [/ b],
I have not seen such amounts yet. Maybe you haven't gone far yet? Now only the boy met a small one, let's go together: roll: