3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qdash 31.10.21 10:58 am

Quake Champions

a47f84590b66e8cec3cd37ca86928c7b.png

Quake is back!

Genre: arena FPS

Developer: id Software

Publisher: Bethesda

Release date: TBA

Platforms: PC (?)

123 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 31.10.21

I'm waiting for the gameplay!

N
Nonsense 31.10.21

58 minutes ago, Miles-Tails said:

one more oberdroch

I wanted to give you a minus, but restrained myself.

About the announcement - cool! The main thing is that everything should be the old fashioned way.

U
UnreaL 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, Nonsense said:

I wanted to give you a minus, but restrained myself.

put me on

although i like overdropping

(

N
Nonsense 31.10.21

1 hour ago, Miles-Tails said:

for what? there are also different classes and one cartoon

Where did you see the different classes here? The trailer features iconic enchantments like Ranger and Visor that the player could choose to model their character. These are not classes.

Modified June 13, 2016 by Nonsense

N
Nonsense 31.10.21

@UnreaL don't thank.

@ Miles-Tails is sad.

U
UnreaL 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, Miles-Tails said:

I watched the interview after the conference, he talked there about different classes with different abilities, on the basis of this I draw conclusions 

yes, there and at the conference itself, they muttered something about unique abilities 

@Nonsense Nonsense

N
Nonsense 31.10.21

They have Doom in loadouts and modules, which are not the same as classes in Overwatch. But in an amicable way Quake and this is NOT necessary. I hope we won't get another Overwatch. 

q
qdash 31.10.21

Overwatch and there will not be a hundred pounds. There will be Quake even if with classes.

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Damn, I'm so happy right now that they don't even bomb about the possible classes. Quake 3 for me is the best multiplayer FPS of all time and if the gameplay is not screwed up, then everything will be gorgeous.

The only nitpick, I didn't really like the design of the Ranger (or Wrack?) And generally look like they came from UT3, but I'm so happy that Quake is back that I don't want to look for cons at all.

v
voyager 31.10.21

Class, I'm really looking forward to it. Well, since this is a PC copy, it will be a normal map editor, and not like in DOOM 2016.

S
Sh1nn 31.10.21

Developer - Saber Interactive

v
voyager 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, Sh1nn said:

Lol, from Peter's studio like. Well, let's see what they can do. 

D
Devi1 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, Sh1nn said:

Where does the infa come from? this cannot be, ID will not give its best franchise into the hands of any HALOdels, some careless people have already made a cartoon for them in the Duma, everyone spits.

a
awakecode 31.10.21

1 hour ago, Sh1nn said:

hmm

q
qdash 31.10.21

I hope they will be given something not too important to outsource, otherwise ... : icon_sad:

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

The video is gorgeous, we wait and see. 

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

In principle, the right move is to introduce abilities. Here and to the overwatch, most of the old people are used to it, and for the new audience it will be familiar and interesting. It remains to be hoped that the curved sibers were entrusted with not so important work in the development, I hope they saw the maximum mode of what thread, or there are skins at least.

Modified on June 13, 2016 by Qvasik

U
UnreaL 31.10.21

2 hours ago, Sh1nn said:

while

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

Yes, they are not the main developers, they just help id on little things in some game aspect. 

D
Devi1 31.10.21

16 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

In principle, the right move is to introduce abilities. Here and to the overwatch, most of the old people are used to it, and for the new audience it will be familiar and interesting. It remains to be hoped that the curved sibers were entrusted with not so important work in the development, I hope they saw the maximum mode of what thread, or there are skins at least.

yes in general it is not clear from where infa about this cantor. There were no official statements, no website wrote about it.