3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qdash 31.10.21 10:58 am

Quake Champions

a47f84590b66e8cec3cd37ca86928c7b.png

Quake is back!

Genre: arena FPS

Developer: id Software

Publisher: Bethesda

Release date: TBA

Platforms: PC (?)

123 Comments
Sort by:
E
ED007 31.10.21

GrayHarvey well, I got a mediocre one in ut3 in 2008 and now I play quite at the same level in ut4, although after 2009 I have played very few similar 

Modified on February 18, 2017 by ED007

v
voyager 31.10.21

1 hour ago, GrayHarvey said:

This is what is interesting to me in light of the imminent (hopefully) release of a new quake. At one time I was very fond of ku3 and ut, but it just so happened that I played relatively little in them. In the clubs, there was basically a counter, and on LAN, my classmates, too, then also only counter and ruled. In this regard, my skill in the arena shooters leaves much to be desired and desired. So, is it really possible now to tighten up your skills so that you can more or less meaningfully play the new torment and kwaku?

And how old are you? If over 25, then I think it's too late to start ... 

V
Vlad31 31.10.21

47 minutes ago, voyager said:

And how old are you? If over 25, then I think it's too late to start ... 

You can teach an old dog new tricks, let it try, it will already be seen there)

q
qdash 31.10.21

I don't see anything difficult to start anytime. True, I have been playing quake-anril-dumas all my life, so I easily adapt to any such shooter in my 30s.

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

You just take it and play it. At first you will lose, yes, but then you gain experience, read forums, learn tricks, remember timings, nothing is impossible.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

you can train the reaction again

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

3 hours ago, dozensnake said:

train the reaction

aim400kg our everything : 17:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Qvasik haven't tried)

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

dozensnake is too old a site from a xer sniper from M19, we remember there as a team before playing at tournaments we were constantly crying out. There are just suitable tracking exercises for a quack.

Modified on February 21, 2017 by Qvasik

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

Thanks for the advice, I will try to correct my hands. I will feel the Aim400.

q
qdash 31.10.21

The importance of reaction in Quake is somewhat exaggerated. In many ways, aiming comes from the position the player is in. Since the bearded times, duelists have studied each other's demos in order to understand how to behave in a given situation. Gradually, the overall aim increases from a high-quality positional game. Something like this.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

I look at the whole thing and think: it would have been better if the developers had cut the first-class HD super-duper remaster of Quake III: Arena.

E
ED007 31.10.21

Grantovich but for me it would be better as a new doom - really old school multiplayer without any * different types of heroes * and generally a great single

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

14 minutes ago, ED007 said:

Grantovich but for me it would be better as a new doom - really old school multiplayer without any * different types of heroes * and generally a great single

I would also be very happy with a single.

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

In fact, this is a remake of Ku3, only they decided to add one fashionable mechanic, especially since not all modes will have abilities.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

All the same, it's not in vain that there are so many dislikes on YouTube.

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Oh, how much nagging, well try something new id, if you are stuck in the 90s this is your problem. In duels or spacecraft, I am sure the abilities will not be 100%.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

well, the main thing is that the balance is with the abilities, so on the contrary, ok, more variety

so far, only grafon and design are very annoying, it looks like a cheap f2p, even toxikk is prettier than lul

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21