3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gameskiller 31.10.21 11:22 am

The darkness ii

[img] http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20110208/cT2aa4xb.jpg [/ img]

[b] Platforms [/ b]: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
[b] Release date: [/ b] Autumn 2011
[b] Developer [/ b] - Digital Extremes
[b] Info: [/ b]

[spoil] 2K has put an end to years of rumors by officially confirming the development of The Darkness II, and has also announced that Digital Extremes will be managing the project.
Few details of the FPS have been revealed, other than that players will be reprising the role of long-haired Mafioso Jackie Estacado and controlling his supernatural darkness powers.
2K say the game also features a "hand-painted graphic noir technique" which enables it to stay true to its comic book origins.
British comic book author Paul Jenkins is returning to pen the script. Jenkins has written for the comic series itself, as well as contributing to the God of War series.
"Sometimes that whooshing sound you hear is that of comic fans holding their collective breath," said co-creator of The Darkness comics Marc Silvestri in a press release. Or it might just be the wind.
Digital Extremes is most famous for its work in co-developing the Unreal series alongside Epic. The studio also chipped in with Bioshock 2's development, and created 2008's Dark Sector, which was praised in its 8/10 review for having "thrilling combat and sensational visuals".
Rumors of Darkness II have been slipping out since 2008, where a speaker at Top Cow's New York Comic Con panel said "we can't say Darkness and video game sequel in the same sentence. So, Darkness. Wink. Sequel."
The original game in the series was made by Starbreeze Studios, who have recently been rumored to be heading up a new Syndicate game for EA. [/ Spoil]

[b] First screenshot [/ b]
[img] http: // s1. ipicture.ru/uploads/20110208/XY6zTeiF.jpg [/img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
g
gameskiller 31.10.21

argumentation is such an argument, just like that you can crap any game, although above you wrote that it all comes down to a person's taste, for example, I didn't like anal wake, the same deadline is a thousand times better for me, but I don't call the game crap, stupidly due to the fact that I did not like the game, with your fanboy post, about the trashy game, you added fuel to the fire, and you are still surprised at something: facepalm:

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] gameskiller37 [/ b], well, from you, I didn’t hear anything except mentions of the priests of Kaim. the reasoning is the reasoning uh-huh.

g
gameskiller 31.10.21

what could be the answer to a person who considers opinion an axiom?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] gameskiller37 [/ b], how does this relate to me?

[quote name = "ACE"] gameskiller37, I do not impose my opinion on what I wish you [/ quote]

g
gameskiller 31.10.21

[quote] ACE wrote:
gameskiller37, I do not impose my opinion on what I wish you
[/ quote]
ok, so if you are so cool and do not impose different opinions on anyone, then why did you suddenly have such a reaction to Kaim's ass ? : upset:

[b] gameskiller37 [/ b],
[quote] treshak, of course, where does Kaim's ass go: brash: [/ quote]

[b] ACE [/ b],
[quote] trololo? [/ quote]

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] gameskiller37 [/ b], because it was said off topic and to stroll. this is how children do in kindergarten (((you still come to my house, knock out the windows on the loggias: facepalm: children's reaction: facepalm:

g
gameskiller 31.10.21

you are so cute: love:: lol:

A
ACE 31.10.21

[offtopic] By the way, since we are talking about the ass, then Kaim is doing fine with her. all because one of the Japanese designers finally came up with the idea of ​​transferring stress points to the quadriceps and the hero looks exactly like a war pumped up and not a bad one with a huge ass: trollface: in general, from the point of view of design (anatomy), Kaim's ass is all right in differences from darkness: trollface:
litter for offtopic, did not hold back))) [/ offtopic]

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 20 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[quote name = "gameskiller37"] you're so cute: love:: lol: [/ quote]
: facepalm:

g
gameskiller 31.10.21

[offtopic] spread here gomosyatinu PPC: facepalm: [/ offtopic]

A
ACE 31.10.21

[offtopic] [b] gameskiller37 [/ b], and generally PPC. you're acting so weird! : facepalm:
[quote name = "gameskiller37"] you're so cute: love:: lol: [/ quote]
if anything, I'm hetero: roll: [/ offtopic]

g
gameskiller 31.10.21

oh shchy
[b] ACE [/ b],
[offtopic] [quote] By the way, since we were talking about the ass, then Kaim is doing fine with her. all because one of the Japanese designers finally came up with the idea of ​​transferring stress points to the quadriceps and the hero looks exactly like a war pumped up and not a bad one with a huge ass: trollface: in general, from the point of view of design (anatomy), Kaim's ass is all right in differences from darkness
litter for offtopic, did not hold back))): trollface: [/ quote] [/ offtopic]

[quote] if anything, I'm hetero: roll: [/ quote]

ok.

m
mjlame 31.10.21

[offtopic] [quote name = "ACE"] [quote]
if anything, I'm hetero: roll: [/ quote] [/ quote]
"tell this to my ass!" (c) (Bilingu * lKorol): trollface: [ / offtopic]

B
Bladef1st 31.10.21

The Darkness is one of the best shooters of this generation.

n
nomadman 31.10.21

The Darkness is one of the most beloved games in general over the past 20 years! Along with such games as Max Payne 1/2, VtM - Bloodlines (it is with them, first of all, I subconsciously associate The Darkness)

I don’t understand any complaints about the level with WWI! Now I'm going to replay it - and the game is still impressive even after 4 years. Such attention to small details - as in the quests of the "golden age". So much subtle satire ...

There are shoals - especially with the check-point system. But the game is really "soulful", they no longer do such things - I would even say - Author's

b
bag of noctae 31.10.21

hell in the form of the first world is gorgeous. The atmosphere is sustained inside and out. Conversations with dead soldiers added to the surroundings.
I'm waiting for the second

n
nomadman 31.10.21

[b] bag of noctails [/ b],

In general, I personally, when I first passed, was very impressed with the limb in the form of WWI - it is no longer accepted to change the scene of action. And here it is really like in games from the 90s ...

and the conversations were superb - especially the side-quest with a "letter to a friend"

P
PCgamer! 31.10.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] World War I is one of the coolest levels in shooters. Those who did not understand the metaphorical nature of the story and did not listen to what the soldiers were saying are his problems. From this level I was delighted, like a revived picture, some kind.

Well, where else is there, before the pokatushek from Heilo, you cho. [/ Quote]

+: agree: the

best console game, if anything, you can only find fault with animation.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 3 minutes 48 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

and do not offend ace: trollface:

he is so offended ((((

p
pulp1 31.10.21

It's not all that bad. [b] Mike Patton [/ b] is back in the project, and this is half the success of the original.
In the first part, he gave the main musical theme, voiced the darkness and generally helped in every possible way in the visual style and musical accompaniment.
[spoil] [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt856_nRxQk [/ youtube] [youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0394kuL-R04 [/ youtube] [ / spoil]

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] levels are empty, 2 and a half pieces, there is nothing to do there. Separate epic feil - levels in the "first world" graphics - low polygonal, little details, curved animation, nafik show gg so close, if he was animated through the back, the first world in general as starting projects ps2. gameplay - skunky skirmishes. there is no fan, so usually you kill everyone so quickly that you do not have time to get kaif. ai bad, so there is no fan. Snakes get bored with killing quickly, since there are not very many kill animations, and the purely gameplay mechanics are not very well developed. coupled with a dull level design and a monstrous World War I [/ quote]
lie
lies
and hmmmm
lies!

Misha, write a meaningful post, ok?

And the first world war is just masterpiece

ah, wait, we didn’t learn English, and then what are the complaints, huh?

P
Petuhito 31.10.21

The demo is out.
MASTER, HIS MOTHER! The first part at one time wildly pissed off almost everyone except the ending and the plot as a whole. Here everything was finished, everything was fried, everything was steamed and beautifully laid. Management has become more convenient, although some woodiness is still present. But a bunch of chips with tentacles were added, I was especially pleased to dissect victims with a whip, using the right stick (ala Afro-samurai / MGRising). Specifically, what finally delivered:
1. A jester with his own setting (not in space and not a military one), 2. with scripts, and at the same time cool, 3. with gameplay chips that complement the shooting, 4. with a plot !!! and references to the first part, 5. with excellent visual style.
Surprised. I didn't give a damn at all, now before Max Payne came out this is game number 1 for me.