3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gameskiller 31.10.21 11:22 am

The darkness ii

[img] http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20110208/cT2aa4xb.jpg [/ img]

[b] Platforms [/ b]: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
[b] Release date: [/ b] Autumn 2011
[b] Developer [/ b] - Digital Extremes
[b] Info: [/ b]

[spoil] 2K has put an end to years of rumors by officially confirming the development of The Darkness II, and has also announced that Digital Extremes will be managing the project.
Few details of the FPS have been revealed, other than that players will be reprising the role of long-haired Mafioso Jackie Estacado and controlling his supernatural darkness powers.
2K say the game also features a "hand-painted graphic noir technique" which enables it to stay true to its comic book origins.
British comic book author Paul Jenkins is returning to pen the script. Jenkins has written for the comic series itself, as well as contributing to the God of War series.
"Sometimes that whooshing sound you hear is that of comic fans holding their collective breath," said co-creator of The Darkness comics Marc Silvestri in a press release. Or it might just be the wind.
Digital Extremes is most famous for its work in co-developing the Unreal series alongside Epic. The studio also chipped in with Bioshock 2's development, and created 2008's Dark Sector, which was praised in its 8/10 review for having "thrilling combat and sensational visuals".
Rumors of Darkness II have been slipping out since 2008, where a speaker at Top Cow's New York Comic Con panel said "we can't say Darkness and video game sequel in the same sentence. So, Darkness. Wink. Sequel."
The original game in the series was made by Starbreeze Studios, who have recently been rumored to be heading up a new Syndicate game for EA. [/ Spoil]

[b] First screenshot [/ b]
[img] http: // s1. ipicture.ru/uploads/20110208/XY6zTeiF.jpg [/img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zend 31.10.21

[b] [member = Petuhito] [/ b], is the first part still worth going through to make this one comfortable to play?

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 6 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
and where is the demo?

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] [member = Zend] [/ b], the first part is worth going through because it's awesome.
and the demo is still available only for goldmembers in live

A
Alloy 31.10.21

I liked the demo
I didn’t wait at all, but now I’m thinking about buying

B
Bladef1st 31.10.21

[b] [member = Zend] [/ b], the first part is worth going through anyway, although on ps3 there are FPS drops and a lot of ladders. But the game itself is awesome.

A question for those who played the demo - what about the music during the battle? As cool as in the first part, or dull shit?

D
Deutscher Bar 31.10.21

Hmm, the game really seems to be cool ... Modified on January 17, 2012 by Deutscher Bar

.l1te 31.10.21

pleased with your reviews, guys the
first part is just flying away, I hope for a worthy continuation

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

oh, I hope they will put it in the American psn, I terribly want to play

.l1te 31.10.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], similarly the
last few days I decided to devote the study of comics
pretty good, by the way, it's a
pity we have hard to get it in print with translation

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 25 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
so I read online)

H
HardMan 31.10.21

played the demo, in general, a completely different game, but it seems to be normal, but 1 part will remain a masterpiece

B
Blame100500 31.10.21

I liked everything in the demo except the tsel-shading, even when all the light bulbs are destroyed. I really miss the game of the same darkness from the first part.

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

played, liked it, wrap the full

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

why didn’t they put a demo in the American dog?

C
Catstet 31.10.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b],
after a week in psn : icon_sad:
17 only for gold

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

: fffuuu: Herods

C
Calita 31.10.21

[left] The Darkness II demo is great. Cell shading is a little annoying only, despite the name, the second part is colorful. The gameplay was well adjusted, but, in my opinion, the controls are kind of "overloaded". There was even a system for upgrading the "Darkness" sobsna. Only it is not clear why this is needed in a joke? "See how many unnecessary features we have!"? It depends on HOW you killed, points are awarded and we buy upgrades for these points. And this is, without a doubt, a very original find of the developers!

I will definitely play the game when it comes out. The fear is that there won't be what made the first Darkness cool. At least for me. Do not forget who sculpts The Darkness II - Digital Extremes. It will turn out, I think, a good shooter, but without a spark. [/ Left] Modified January 18,

R
RimasG 31.10.21

[quote] Digital Extremes. [/ quote]
These are still the same trasodels.

O
Owl 31.10.21

in

N
Neversmile 31.10.21

The first part is probably one of the most beloved games. I expected the second part to be a piece of shit, but judging by the demo, maybe I was wrong. I liked it very much, the only thing that upset me was the lack of executions (at least in the demo, maybe this is now an ability that needs to be upgraded). Even the cell shading I hated liked it.
Only now it is unclear whether the game will have an open world and all sorts of funny chips as in the first part.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 18 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
If there is just a spectacular shooter (which was in the demo) then it's over, it's a pity

V
Vario 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Maximus' timestamp = '1326873123' post = '2473972']
[quote] Digital Extremes. [/ quote]
These are the same trasodels.
[/ quote]
Far from the worst studio in the world. So they can do it

k
kamui 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Blame100500' timestamp = '1326822456' post = '2473259'] I liked everything in the demo except the tsel-shading, even when all the light bulbs are destroyed. I really miss the game of that very darkness from the first part. [/ quote]
In the first, too, there was little darkness, for example, on the streets of the city.
PS: a question was asked about the music ... One more time! How is she there? The first part had an amazing soundtrack.
What about side quests?
[Quote] the first part is in any case worth going through, although on PS3 there are FPS drops and a lot of ladders. But the game itself is gorgeous. [/ Quote]
interesting, but I thought that, on the contrary, only on boxing: icon_lol: