3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gameskiller 31.10.21 11:22 am

The darkness ii

[img] http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20110208/cT2aa4xb.jpg [/ img]

[b] Platforms [/ b]: PC, Xbox 360, PS3
[b] Release date: [/ b] Autumn 2011
[b] Developer [/ b] - Digital Extremes
[b] Info: [/ b]

[spoil] 2K has put an end to years of rumors by officially confirming the development of The Darkness II, and has also announced that Digital Extremes will be managing the project.
Few details of the FPS have been revealed, other than that players will be reprising the role of long-haired Mafioso Jackie Estacado and controlling his supernatural darkness powers.
2K say the game also features a "hand-painted graphic noir technique" which enables it to stay true to its comic book origins.
British comic book author Paul Jenkins is returning to pen the script. Jenkins has written for the comic series itself, as well as contributing to the God of War series.
"Sometimes that whooshing sound you hear is that of comic fans holding their collective breath," said co-creator of The Darkness comics Marc Silvestri in a press release. Or it might just be the wind.
Digital Extremes is most famous for its work in co-developing the Unreal series alongside Epic. The studio also chipped in with Bioshock 2's development, and created 2008's Dark Sector, which was praised in its 8/10 review for having "thrilling combat and sensational visuals".
Rumors of Darkness II have been slipping out since 2008, where a speaker at Top Cow's New York Comic Con panel said "we can't say Darkness and video game sequel in the same sentence. So, Darkness. Wink. Sequel."
The original game in the series was made by Starbreeze Studios, who have recently been rumored to be heading up a new Syndicate game for EA. [/ Spoil]

[b] First screenshot [/ b]
[img] http: // s1. ipicture.ru/uploads/20110208/XY6zTeiF.jpg [/img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
a
augury 31.10.21

<b> [member = LevelEnd] </b>, Well, instead of Patton, there will be some kind of Pyotr Ivaschenko, you think : men:

.l1te 31.10.21

passed the demo
very cool, just gorgeous.
dynamics is excellent
[b] [member = LevelEnd] [/ b], I agree about localization, only the original, because patton is inimitable

V
Vario 31.10.21

I liked the demo. The controls on the keyboard mouse are really inconvenient.

[quote name = 'Mr. Starosta' timestamp = '1327435294' post = '2485320'] I agree about localization, only the original, because Patton is inimitable [/ quote]
Thank you for the fact that you can at least put the English voice acting + Russian subwoofer.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

download the demo on ps3

w
walkmann 31.10.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b], you confused gamag with twitter : mrtroll:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] [member = walkmann] [/ b], no, this is a repost here : icon_wink:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 46 minutes 21 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
damn, demo on consoles good, buy.
Just one question: on PS3 will it be with Russian voice acting?

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 10 minutes 10 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
oh good, only documentation, there will be no translation. Now I definitely take

B
Beloved and respected by 31.10.21

I'll get to the demo in the evening, but still, those who passed the original. how much cooler is the sequel?

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] [member = Everyone's favorite and respected] [/ b], he's not cooler or worse, he's different.

w
walkmann 31.10.21

if the whole game is like a demo - strong 8. But no more

.l1te 31.10.21

[b] [member = Everyone's favorite and respected] [/ b], yes, the game is quite different from the first part, but this does not make it worse. And Digital Extreme is great, they were not afraid to bring something of their own and they have it it turned out : up:I hope the full-fledged one will be as cool as the demo
[b] [member = Vario] [/ b], aha, I immediately turned off the Russian sound and turned on subtitles, because the original cannot be outdone by any adines

B
Beloved and respected by 31.10.21

Well, in principle, I agree with Loka. did not play did not hear. but I agree considering who worked on the voice acting in the original, because 1sniks put the loka where it is inappropriate, and where it is necessary to leave subs, Batman is direct evidence and this darkness if they are compared in this regard

N
Neversmile 31.10.21

I wonder how darkness sounds in Russian

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] [member = Neversmile] [/ b], None.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

hmm, and the game is perfectly optimized, it goes great on my poor PC. I changed my mind about taking on ps3, I'll play on pc.

M
Mr. Awesome 31.10.21

Finally, a cool shooter, a cool adaptation of the comic book of the same name and a worthy continuation of the first part of the game. Biting, brutal, and merciless action, with cool cut-scenes, the first part elevated to the absolute. The only thing that is upsetting is that the actor who voiced the main character was changed (it seems) and that in terms of drama it can hardly be compared with the first part.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] [member = Mr. Awesome] [/ b], yes now it seems like Nolan North is voicing yy

M
Mr. Awesome 31.10.21

[b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b],
OH BOY..and I think that it cuts my ears like that. I'll have to play with voice acting for the first time in my life, apparently [img] http://forums.gamemag.ru /public/style_emoticons/default/megusta.gif [/img] Modified on January 25, 2012 by Mr. Awesome

t
tohaman26 31.10.21

the game is class, once again I was convinced that it is necessary to buy
but the control on the computer is a bit inconvenient Modified on January 25, 2012 by tohaman26

l
lalilulelo 31.10.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1327496041' post = '2486213'] Nolan North voices yy [/ quote]
[IMG] http://i42.tinypic.com/20ggzt.gif [/ IMG]
this western version again rehearsal
WHY
in the first part there was an ideal voice acting

Again.
Will this firm starbreeze "sandbox" be in the game? or rails?
And who voices Jackie in the original? from the first masterpiece?
did not understand the demo. there is something, but it seemed to me that for the demonstration it was necessary to submit what we expect the most - a couple of sides, one storyline. Modified January 25, 2012 by ******