3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21 11:52 am

Painkiller (+ Battle Out Of Hell exp. Pack)

I really liked this stuff :)
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/games/painkiller/#filelist] http://www.3dgamers.com/games/painkiller/#filelist [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackWizard 31.10.21

ATI 7200 ... 32 meters ... the latest firewood ...

3 @ y4iK 31.10.21

And this is not the game for which I will change the computer!
Further we go, worse it becomes!

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

info:

went to gold today, in North. America goes on sale April 12.

G
Greader 31.10.21

I liked it at first, on the first level. I thought that Blood and Hexen were back (ghouls, magicians). And on the second level I was disappointed. Some Serious Sam turns out :(
And I want at least the simplest missions in the style of Blood.

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

well try the new demo, suddenly you will like it better:
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/painkiller/painkiller_sp_demo2_setup.exe.html] http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/painki. .. p.exe.html [/ url]

D
Daenur 31.10.21

: D Why download a new demo when the game is already released, guess who? ;)

B
Braven 31.10.21

I went through the demo without stopping! Great game for 4+! I'm waiting for the full version. I passed it on the same day with the Far Cry demo - and for some reason it made less impression on me ...
But I will definitely take full versions of both! :)

S
Segal 31.10.21

Full version SOLVES! I have not experienced such a high since the first part of Serious Sam.

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

Yes, yes, for tomorrow at Gorbushka they have already prepared the
full version too ...: drunk:
Let's smack! : love:

S
Segal 31.10.21

Generally similar to Doom, Blood and Serious Sam at the same time. Fast, furious, adrenaline. Recommendations of the best dog breeders.

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

... especially if you set everything and everywhere in full on the settings, then it turns out very pretty ...

S
Segal 31.10.21

Only I was stuck on the first boss. He's not urinating, infection. He is invulnerable and clearly needs to be thrown into the abyss. But he is in no hurry to throw something :(

[size = 75] Added on 09 Apr 2004, 19:04: [/ size]

Hmm. Gone the first boss. He is a jerk :)

N
Nik 31.10.21

Are you talking about the demo that was on the CDK disk? :)

If yes, then well. The first level went well, the second did not even pass. and the gameplay is kind of slow, not up to "Samovsky" ...

G
Greader 31.10.21

[quote name = "Segal"] Hmm. Cleared the first boss. He is a jerk :) [/ quote]

How to wet him?

U
Ultimate 31.10.21

As I understand it went on sale today :)

S
Segal 31.10.21

[quote name = "Nik"] Are you talking about the demo that was on the CDK disk? :)

If yes, then it’s okay. The first level went well, the second did not even pass. yes, and some kind of slow gameplay, up to "Samovsky" does not reach ... [/ quote]
No, we are talking about the full version, of course. She appeared back on Friday.

[size = 75] Added on Apr 12, 2004

2:21 pm : [/ size] [quote name = "Greader"] [quote name = "Segal"] Hmm. Cleared the first boss. He's a jerk :) [/ quote]
How to wet him? [/ Quote]
If you're talking about the first miniboss - then it's elementary - to lure him to the ledge above the lava and shoot up the pentagram. A ray of light will appear, which will kill the creature.

And if about the first general, then just run around the cemetery, dodging the thorns and shoot - it's just business:

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

Spoilers! : evil:

N
Nik 31.10.21

I’ll wait from Akella (we sing a song to the madness of the patriots! :)), and then we will see. And what about the weapon? Is there anything else original like a pallet thrower? :)

A
Arkon 31.10.21

Damn, the game is great. Particularly pleased with the design of the monsters! Developers do not lack imagination! Not some bored aliens sitting in their livers, three-legged minotaurs and other muscular commanos! In general, in my opinion the game came out (in the sense it turned out)

PS! I don’t understand exactly when she will come out from Akella?

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

People, how can you play around with a hook? Che, well, nifiga does not work out for me! : cry: I mean the standard weapon: help: