3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21 11:52 am

Painkiller (+ Battle Out Of Hell exp. Pack)

I really liked this stuff :)
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/games/painkiller/#filelist] http://www.3dgamers.com/games/painkiller/#filelist [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arkon 31.10.21

[quote name = "SERGEJ"] Damn! I can't figure out how to take the weapon that hangs above the box at the very beginning of the Opera level. I can't jump onto the box. : ([/ quote]
If you still do not understand, then here's how:
roll the trash bin (such a bucket) to the trash heap, and then climb on it (trash).

D
DAVE 31.10.21

People tell me how to fill up the last monster, but then sho then I just can't guess: confused:

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

[quote name = "Dave"] People tell me how to fill up the last monster, otherwise I can't guess: confused: [/ quote]
Attention, further spoiler.
[color = white] The last one is Lucifer, who is the final boss of the game or what?
You kill spirits until you turn into a demon - then he appears. You go some distance and wait until he starts throwing meteorites at you - here you need to contrive and throw one of the meteorites back to Lucifer. Everything. [/ Color]

D
DAVE 31.10.21

Thank you! And for a long time you have to throw it at him, I really don't believe that you can kill him: sad:

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

I had one hit.

D
DAVE 31.10.21

Lano will kill the bastard: fight:

[size = 75] Added on Apr 21, 2004, 13:39: [/ size]

Already shot 1500 souls .. and 20 times I hit this freak with a stone anyway it does not help: (maybe the disc is buggy with the game : (...
soon my roof will go off: stupid:

D
DAVE 31.10.21

I flunked this bastard: uzi:, the current was not without code: razz:

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

[b] Ex @ ltED_1 [/ b]
[quote] So they said - a grenade. Like a grenade launcher [/ quote] and nifiga ... personally, I took the very first weapon and poked the right button often, often ... it attracts ... so it "supported" the corpse in the air ... and, in short, a rash from they are just not the same coins that are already on the level (as someone wrote, like, in vases), but just bonus ones ... which are then marked in gray like +280 ...)))

[b] Arkon [/ b]
[quote] If you still do not understand, then here's how:
roll the trash bin (such a bucket) to the trash heap, and climb on it (trash heap) [/ quote] you can jump from the railing, by the way ... without barrels ... but if you jump from this box to another - behind the fence - there will be roofing felts a secret, roofing felts a holy thing ... I don’t remember)))

I have another troublesome ... I, in short, took some images of the SD of the Paykiller, when it was installed, it once swore something ... and so, in this level of "Opera" there at the very beginning where to go? I now find myself somewhere in a gateway, there is a box, trash cans and a fence ... there is a door leading down ... it does NOT open ... and what should I do? )

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

At the opera level at the very beginning, the passage is as follows. there, like such huge slabs (it seems, of some kind of bright color, orange, or something ...), the downward passage is covered (they are located under the wall of the house and slightly resemble the canopies over the windows to the basement rooms). Jump on them / kick them with your paintiller - they will move and you can jump down.

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

heh ... thanks, I myself guessed yesterday by chance ...))) now the question about [b] Big Swamp Boss [/ b] (: - D): what with him and how to do? because attempts to inflict direct damage on him are not crowned with success ... in short, I did not understand what should be done with him in theory)))
PS Have you noticed how [b] GREAT (!!!) [/ ​​b] this BBB looks like? I finally got stuck ... so iridescent, amorphous ... just super)))

A
Arkon 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] heh ... thanks, I myself guessed yesterday by accident ...))) now the question about [b] Big Swamp Boss [/ b] (: - D): what is with him and how to do ? because attempts to inflict direct damage on him are not crowned with success ... in short, I did not understand what should be done with him in theory)))
PS Have you noticed how [b] GREAT (!!!) [/ ​​b] this BBB looks like? I finally gagged ... so iridescent, amorphous ... just super))) [/ quote] You
probably already guessed it yourself, if not, then listen: Have you seen
such bubbles growing out of water? In general, when this very BBB is next to them, shoot these bubbles. If you don't shoot at them for a long time, they will eventually take off. When they fly near the BBB, shoot the bubble as well. Then the damage will be stronger.
Sometimes, after bombarding with bubbles, the BBB becomes sooty and can be shot at just like that.
PS. And you try to throw a stake at him! He will drown in the BBB, and in this place where the stake entered, such cool waves will go!

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

In addition to the previous speaker. From time to time, balls float in a circle - if you shoot them quickly, then the boss becomes vulnerable to normal attacks.

A
Arkon 31.10.21

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] In addition to the previous speaker. From time to time, balls float in a circle - if you shoot them quickly, then the boss becomes vulnerable to normal attacks. [/ Quote]
In general, I said this: "Sometimes, after bombarding with bubbles, the BBB becomes sooty and you can shoot at it just like that.
"

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

You did not understand me. No need to shoot any bubbles. There are times when the bubbles stop floating and sinking or flying there - just about six "stationary" bubbles appear in a circle around the island - they do not sink, and are located strictly at regular intervals. If you shoot such a bubble, then it does not explode with such a clap of flame, but begins to burn and does not go out. So, if you blow up all such bubbles, then you can shoot at the boss just like that - until he goes around in a circle and restores all the bubbles again. Actually, I don't see any "bombardment with bubbles" here ...

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

... but in general I already somehow want to continue: lol:: lol:
not soon, of course, but I'm sure - after such a success they will not stop and the Second will definitely be. On the other hand, unfortunately, we have repeatedly seen what attempts to surpass the first part turn into ...: cry:

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

no, I didn't guess ... and I haven't played yet ... somehow there is no time for everything ... well, you must admit that this boss is so cool shimmering ... a kind of T2 made of liquid metal ... och ... och. beautifully)))
PS thanks for the tips)))

K
KidNet 31.10.21

Interestingly, no one raised the issue of brakes, which means that everyone's game flies: | I can't understand why it slows down even at 800x600 with medium settings (the default mode is normal). Costs P4-2.8, 512 (2700), Ti4200 128Mb, detonator 56th. The most interesting thing is that Far Cry, which many complained about because of the brakes, ran pretty briskly at 1024-768 all at high :?

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

Well, I don’t know, my game just flies (I didn’t measure it, but by eye not lower than 40-50 fps). I play at 1024x768, all settings are at maximum. Athlon 3200+, 512 MV, GF4 Ti4200.
After Far Kray - just a balm for the soul :)

F
Frost-sama 31.10.21

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] After Far Edge - just a balm for the soul :) [/ quote]
in ... golden words !!! ^ _ ^
runs, and how !!!

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

to slow down the beginning only at some large level with a bunch of enemies somewhere in the 3rd episode ... and so finally everything to a maximum of 1024x768 ... (I play with AAx4 and AFx8) if I turn off and turn off the shadows - I think it will just fly real)))