3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21 11:52 am

Painkiller (+ Battle Out Of Hell exp. Pack)

I really liked this stuff :)
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/games/painkiller/#filelist] http://www.3dgamers.com/games/painkiller/#filelist [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] What was the "incentive" for Serious Sam? save the earth from Mental? :-D
IMHO the game is good just because this MEAT is thoughtless)))
how to wet [b] LUCIFER [/ b] ??? : upset: [/ quote]
So I knew that some picky person would think that I was omitting this game. I wrote that this is a good game !!!
Of course "meat" is good, but it gets boring pretty quickly. Agree, we could have done better. As for the stimulus, I wrote about myself (the game should hold in itself not just with a blunt mess, but also with the development of the plot with a variety of levels, etc.). If you found an incentive for yourself, RUBIS until you lose your pulse (I'm happy for you).: - D

B
BlackWizard 31.10.21

2Kane: I have 2, but the toy is unpacked for a very long time from the archive ...

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

[b] HELLHAMMER [/ b], was chopped, of course ... not to the point of loss, but ... just IMHO nafik the meaning of such meat? )))
and fsё HOW TO WASH [b] LUCIFER [/ b] ??? )

K
Kane 31.10.21

Blah, we'll have to look for another version.
Here's the problem. Probably the boss, this is the situation: The
room at the end has a large pit with fire and we are in the shadow of a face, there are still hands hanging. Catacomb level. That's what I would not do with this type, I can’t put it down ... Help pliz!

S
Strange 31.10.21

Look up - there are boards covering the hole in the ceiling - shoot them, then lure the asshole into the light - the boss is covered ...

b
blackrain 31.10.21

from the center on which the light falls, when the demon approaches, jump onto the ledge with a ladder.

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"]
and fsё HOW TO WASH [b] LUCIFER [/ b] ??? ) [/ quote]
Who is Lucifer? At what level is he? I just quit playing after the Cathedral level.

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] how to wet [b] LUCIFER [/ b] ??? : upset: [/ quote]
And to read the thread in which you are posting is kind of unfashionable now, right?

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

[b] Shmu-Hadron [/ b], show yourself nifika ... and where did you see the answer to my question? )))

[b] HELLHAMMER [/ b], Lucifer is the last fiery red, in tongues of flame, with a fiery sword ... in one word BigBoss)))

B
BlindGuard 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] [b] Shmu-Hadron [/ b], show yourself nifik ... and where did you see the answer to my question? )))

[b] HELLHAMMER [/ b], Lucifer is the last fiery red, in tongues of flame, with a fiery sword ... in one word BigBoss))) [/ quote]
[url = http: //forums.gamemag .ru / viewtopic.php? p = 160376 # 160376] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?p=160376#160376 [/ url]: wink:

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] [b] Shmu-Hadron [/ b], show yourself nifik ... and where did you see the answer to my question? ))) [/ quote]
I, damn it, wrote it myself here.

K
Kane 31.10.21

Everything worked out, the current reached the next boss, sooooo big in the cemetery. How to knead it?

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

[b] Shmu-Hadron [/ b]
I'm really sorry ... sorry ... I'm ashamed ... I didn't read it ... I really don't know ... sorry ...
it was just when I hadn't gone far yet ... I didn't read spoilers ... in general, I'm sorry)
PS and I, after all, threw his own stones at him ... he does not have a health scale ... i.e. finally ZERO ... or infinity ...

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

[quote name = "Kane"] Everything worked out, the current got to the next boss, sooooo big in the cemetery. How to knead it? [/ Quote]
yes, it seems like it falls down quite simply - run and jump, dolby and dolby, looking at the upper circle with a decreasing red bar (strip) ...
Then - problems really appeared ...: wink:

S
Salo 31.10.21

Passed today.
Yes, the game was better than I expected. I haven't played such good games for four months. Now on the turn "Prince of Darkness".
PS I wonder what happened to Daniel? The poor man just wanted to go to heaven, but it turned out quite the opposite.
PPS Someone beat the game on Nightmare difficulty.

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

patch 1.15:
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1083793052/] http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1083793052/ [/ url]

S
StrikerX 31.10.21

At what level of difficulty should you go through the game in order to collect all the tarot cards, and what would then not be steamed ... In this very Nightmare, there is something interesting or not.

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

All cards, IMHO, can only be collected at the highest difficulty level, because there are two levels that are simply inaccessible at medium difficulty and below.

B
BlindGuard 31.10.21

No, but still a good game. Made with soul, with love ... :)

A
Auron 31.10.21

[quote name = "Fat"] Passed today.
Yes, the game was better than I expected. I haven't played such good games for four months. Now on the turn "Prince of Darkness".
PS I wonder what happened to Daniel? The poor man just wanted to go to heaven, but it turned out quite the opposite.
PPS Someone passed the game on the Nightmare difficulty level. [/

Quote ] [offtopic] I highly recommend the "HALO" game, I think it's much better than you think .. it's strange that there is no topic that is constantly updated on this game, I dare to say that this is one of the best and funniest shooters in the history of video games ... when a grenade sticks to one hunter and he runs screaming of fear to his rest, you will understand what I mean .. :)

Painkiller is not even close to "HALO", I think so ... only there is one BUT, the computer should be pretty good and then the graphics will be very good (when you turn on "Shine" and higher textures) and there will be no brakes. [/ offtopic]