3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21 11:52 am

Painkiller (+ Battle Out Of Hell exp. Pack)

I really liked this stuff :)
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/games/painkiller/#filelist] http://www.3dgamers.com/games/painkiller/#filelist [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greader 31.10.21

[quote name = "Segal"]
If you're talking about the first miniboss - then it's elementary - to lure him to the ledge above the lava and shoot up the pentagram. A ray of light will appear, which will kill the creature.
[/ quote]

I'm talking about a level with ruins and a giant with a hammer. There is no lava, no pentagram ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

[quote name = "MeilerSrun"] People, how can you play around with a hook? Che, well, nifiga does not work for me! : cry: I mean the standard weapon: help: [/ quote]
Where did you find the hook there? :?
The second time I go through the game - there is no hook ...
Or are you talking about the alternative mode of the first gun (painkiller)?
IMHO, you can't get anywhere on it yourself - just pull objects that can be moved ...

[size = 75] Added on Apr 16, 2004, 13:46: [/ size]

[quote name = "Greader"] I'm talking about the level with ruins and a giant with a hammer. There is no lava, no pentagram ... [/ quote]
Which one is at the end of the first episode? I just shot him. Some shots dealt him damage, some didn't. I never found the logic, I just wet it, wet it until he died.

PS: but in general, there, AFAIR, there is another giant with a hammer - so he had to shoot just at the hammer ...

[size = 75] Added on April 16, 2004, 13:55: [/ size]

By the way, who - you guessed that here _each_ weapon has _third_ option of shooting? :)

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] [quote name = "MeilerSrun"] People, how can you play around with a hook? Che, well, nifiga does not work out for me! : cry: I mean the standard weapon: help: [/ quote] Or are you talking about the alternative mode of the first gun (painkiller)?
IMHO, you can't get anywhere on it yourself - just pull objects that can be moved ...

By the way, did someone guess that here _each_ weapon has a _third_ option of shooting? :) [/ quote]

Yes, I'm talking about him, of course, thanks!

As for the third variant - yes, I noticed.

S
Segal 31.10.21

Information from Arkhipov personally: the version from Akella went gold yesterday. So stay tuned soon.

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

[quote name = "Segal"] Information from Arkhipov personally: the version from Akella went gold yesterday. So wait soon. [/ Quote]

Hurray! It will be possible at least to play normally!

D
Daenur 31.10.21

And what prevents you from playing the original English version? What is there to translate at all? A couple of videos and a couple of menus? ;)

M
MeilerSrun 31.10.21

I nafig do not need Russian, I just need a normal version of the game, no matter what language

d
deus 31.10.21

here is the boss gadky on the third level, well, he is not lured to the ledge in any way. only while you are standing on it, but when you come close, you always have time to give it to your eye, so you fall into the fire :( and the cannon does not throw it away and does not freeze it. ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

So you stay on this "bridge" until he comes after you, and then jump across the abyss to the ledge in the wall (there is still a staircase leading back to the cave from it).

N
Nik 31.10.21

[quote name = "Daenur"] What's stopping you from playing the original English version? What is there to translate at all? A couple of videos and a couple of menus? ;) [/ quote]
Oh! Campaigning of English versions has gone! :) By the way, you shouted that you can play English in Far Kray, but it turned out no way! :) Even that primitive hackneyed plot is hard to enter :)

And I generally wait for Painkiller without much optimism ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

and what for the third mode? :)

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

well, for example, at the very first weapon, if you hold down the left button and click with the right one, then an excellent shredder sprocket flies out, which
also returns ...

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

hehe ... I didn't know ... thanks :)
but who could throw a grenade at a zombie and drive a stake into it in the air? )) you feel such a chufstvo of moral self-satisfaction)))))

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

With a grenade there is another joke. Try to shoot a grenade and hit it with a stake (while it is still in the air) - you get a rocket :)

And at the "five" you hold down the right key and press the left - you get an asterisk under the lightning.

PS: by the way, if you throw a monster into the air and kill it there, from it, as I understand it. a golden cross falls out - these are additional coins, they are even in stats indicated as "+ XX" to the total number of coins at the level.

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] add. I found coins in the demo ... there are such corpses that do not disappear ... some burnt ones ... here you can knock out five coins from each of them ... and not necessarily in the air: pinned it with a stake and poke it one-line (right-click))))
[/ quote]
It's not that. So you get coins that were _initial_ at the level. Those. these corpses are no different from chests and vases - more than there is, you still won't find coins. And if you kill the monster in the air [b] and pick up the gold cross [/ b] that fell out of it, then you thus increase the number of coins at the level - if initially there were, say, 500, then after picking up the cross there will already be 510.

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

ha, good topic, today I'll try: lol:

A
Arkon 31.10.21

I myself wanted to tell you about drawing special coins from corpses, but they beat me to: (Well, okay. I would like to know more secrets in this game, like all kinds of combo hits for which you get bonuses, or something else. I wanted to say.

S
SERGEJ 31.10.21

Crap! I can't figure out how to take the weapon that hangs above the box at the very beginning of the Opera level. I can't jump onto the box. :(

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

kill in the air, by the way, how's that? how to throw it into the air? )))

E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21

So they said the same - a grenade. Like a grenade launcher :)