3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex @ ltED_1 31.10.21 11:52 am

Painkiller (+ Battle Out Of Hell exp. Pack)

I really liked this stuff :)
[url = http: //www.3dgamers.com/games/painkiller/#filelist] http://www.3dgamers.com/games/painkiller/#filelist [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
* Olessia * 31.10.21

[quote name = "Greader"] Frankly, I liked it at first, on the first level. I thought that Blood and Hexen were back (ghouls, magicians). And on the second level I was disappointed. Some Serious Sam turns out :(
And I want at least the simplest missions in the style of Blood. [/ Quote]

Hmm ... I was also disappointed by the second level of the demo version, where after the grotesque of a gloomy city with vampires, etc. SERIOUS SAM began (and continued in all subsequent levels of the demo)
Maybe the impression will be different in the full version?

S
Strange 31.10.21

There will be no - the entire PC is based on the methodical extermination of legions of monsters ... But the game is frankly pleasing, everything is very beautiful and dynamic ...

K
KidNet 31.10.21

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] Well, I don’t know, my game just flies (I didn’t measure it, but not lower than 40-50 fps by eye). I play at 1024x768, all settings are at maximum. Athlon 3200+, 512 MV, GF4 Ti4200.
After Far Edge - just a balm for the soul :) [/ quote]

And what kind of detonator? I think maybe because of the firewood ...
I don't know where to look for the cause of the brakes, Far Cry is running in the air :(

S
Strange 31.10.21

I don't think the 56th detonator is a good choice for Ti owners ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

The 56th Detonator is a good choice for Tee owners who want to play new games. In Pandora Tumorrow, on my old detonators, my FPS dropped to one when I turned my nose to the fire. As soon as I put 56.xx, everything was treated, there are no performance drops.

And the fact that the global FPS sags by a couple of percent - IMHO, this is garbage, it's still imperceptible in the game ...

* Olessia * 31.10.21

[quote name = "Strange"] There will be no - the entire PC is based on the methodical extermination of legions of monsters ... But the game is frankly happy, everything is very beautiful and dynamic ... [/ quote] the

extermination of monsters is understandable - this is a genre, but even within the framework of SUCH genre, you can be original. And the visuals are really good

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

yes finally the game is super! just what I like: no need to think, FSE solves the spinal cord))) crowds of enemies, an interesting weapon of extermination of enemies ... in general, it turned out cool)))
PS Well, sometimes you have to think there when you kill the bosses)

K
KidNet 31.10.21

By the way, at the expense of brakes, the problem turned out to be banally simple :) It's just that when I played Siberia 2 before, I set anti-aliasing and anisontropic filtering to the maximum at the detonator level, but forgot to remove it, that's the reason for the brakes. Now I felt the whole thrill of the game, otherwise, with the slideshow that was observed earlier, it was impossible to hit someone from a crossbow with stakes, now I appreciated all the charm of this weapon :)

H
HELLHAMMER 31.10.21

Finally I got my hands on a game called "Painkiller". True, after 30 minutes of bloody adventures, I became more and more disappointed in her. Of course, at first it was even very funny for me to walk with a weapon that looked like a blade, shredding numerous opponents from a helicopter. But soon I began to understand that the meaning of the game is reduced to wandering around the rooms. For example, having soaked everyone in one, you are allowed to go to another, why you probably guessed yourself. Is it interesting?
There must be some incentive to pass. I didn't find it here. Surely not a bad game, but unfortunately not a hit. :(

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

What was the "incentive" for Serious Sam? save the earth from Mental? :-D
IMHO the game is good just because this MEAT is thoughtless)))
how to wet [b] LUCIFER [/ b] ??? : upset:

K
Kane 31.10.21

I want to leave my little opinion about the game:
An excellent messy game, the design of options and downloads - something new, original weapons, especially the very first one - something like a folding saw-star. The atmosphere is creepy, which is necessary, Mouzon (heavy music) just adds a drop dead atmosphere when throwing monsters. Only one thing is not happy - there is no introductory video. In general, I like it when the game has cutscenes: the background, among the levels, the ending, etc.

B
BlackWizard 31.10.21

2Kane: how is it there is no introductory video ??? he is! There are, one might say, even two of them :) 1st - it is he and the girl who drive in the car and crash, and the second - in the church they give him a task :)

and with the first boss a problem ... I get up on the ledge, lure him, then jump to the ledge with a ladder and a pentagram on the top no ... I do not see what to do? ..

I'll also turn off anti-aliasing and filtering, although, on my ATI 7200 with 32 meters in 800600 toy runs very perky, although in ut2004 played 1024x768 :)

S
Segal 31.10.21

You just shoot at the ceiling - there are boards now. They will fall and the pentagram will open.

F
Frost-sama 31.10.21

[offtopic] Yo-
mayo O_o even Ozik was put there !!! this made me happy !!! under such Mouzon it's even cooler to crumble: twisted: [/ offtopic]

K
Kane 31.10.21

Here are the pirates ****, I don't have the first 2 videos at all. :(
How many disks should it be on?

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

Three.

b
blackrain 31.10.21

[quote name = "KDF"] [offtopic] Yo-
mayo O_o even Ozik was put there !!! this made me happy !!! under such a Mouzon it's even cooler to crumble everyone: twisted: [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
and, forgive me, where did you hear it there?

F
Frost-sama 31.10.21

[quote name = "blackrain"] [quote name = "KDF"] [offtopic] Yo-
mayo O_o even Ozik was put there !!! this made me happy !!! under such Mouzon it's even cooler to crumble everyone: twisted: [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
and, forgive me, where did you hear it there? [/ quote]
[offtopic] [code] C: \ PainKiller Data Music painkiller -credits.mp3 [/ code] [/ offtopic]
^ _ ~

S
StrikerX 31.10.21

Does anyone know with the Akello version of the game but-sd rolls?

b
blackrain 31.10.21

[quote name = "KDF"]
[offtopic] [code] C: PainKillerDataMusicpainkiller-credits.mp3 [/ code] [/ offtopic]
and where does Black Sabbath or Ozzy have a PainKiller track?