3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sultan 31.10.21 12:00 pm

FEAR 2 Project Origin

FEAR 2 Project Origin
Release Date: TBA
Genre: First-Person, Shooter
Developer: Monolith Productions
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
Platforms: PS3, Xbox360, PC Game
Trailer: [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/25252.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25252.html [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

Judging by the videos in Qore, the toy will be better than the first part. True, I would not shove robots into multiplayer.

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

Here I downloaded and played the demo. It is currently only available to Qore subscribers.
I don't even know what to write, the same fear. The level in the demo is quite dynamic. If you're lucky, the toy will not be as boring as the first part. The demo predisposes to this.
The graphics in the game are normal, but far from chic. A bunch of all sorts of small objects, details, you can overturn tables, machines .. plaster falls when the cylinders explode, blood gushes, it's generally fun.
The shooting is done better than in the first part. Because of this, I can assume that multiplayer will also be more interesting to play than in the first part. The main thing is that there would be no busting with furs. The demo contains a couple of machine guns, a shotgun, grenades, a bazooka, a sniper, and a first aid kit.
The level starts at the broken turntable. The dude enters the building, immediately sees how they wet one of his team, we start hand-to-hand, we wet the second from the trunk, further more .. We walk through the building, corridors, rooms, a bunch of corpses, glitches, a girl, ghosts, glitches again, shooting. Then we go out into the street, shooting, snipers, we go into the house, there is a fat freak in armor, we get out of the bazooka, pam param ... At the end of the level, we were allowed to walk like a fur and knock in a couple of the same freaks. And at the very end I got out a little bit healthier, they gave him a bit of shooting and the demo ended.
On hard it is quite easy, the only thing is when you run in fur, you feel a little constrained, due to the fact that there is practically no opportunity to hide, and they are firing from all sides. Fur health is regenerated. It was not possible to get out of it on a hike, bend over and jump, too. Shoots a machine gun and rechargeable rockets.
I don't even know what to do. Whether or not it's worth the full version. In general, it is played quite normally. I think if KZ2 appears in Moscow 2-3 weeks earlier, I will probably take a poke.

L
Lite 31.10.21

Anyone share a demo? : gigi:

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], can you make interesting screenshots?

N
Neversmile 31.10.21

share a demo please

P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

And how can you get a demo without buying fucking Quare, or whatever it is): gigi:

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] Pr8da21r [/ b], you need someone to share their account with a demo, that's how, but no one wants (

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

I played the demo. There are almost no changes in comparison with the first part of the cat. The graphics are the same as in the first one. I really liked the first part, but this ... We need to watch the full version, so far very weak.

P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

Barankins, be people, share a demo: sad:

R
Richy 31.10.21

[b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], from the fur at the end of the demo you can only "fall out" if you are completely soaked in it. Well that is if the fur dies, nothing terrible happens - you continue on foot. True, I could not figure out what the fight with the last enemy looks like, the nearest enemy mech flunked me (I threw an RPG on the way and replaced it with a laser, and he takes them rather weakly).

In general - before that I played the game at exhibitions, once again I liked the demo, but it is WORSE than the episodes from the middle of the game that I have tried before. Quite a strange phenomenon of my perception - I also did not like the demos of Uncharted and Dead Space, although the games themselves are great. Here I liked the demo, but the game is better.

PS I can't share my account, I have 150 USD on my account in my wallet, I don't want to lose them :-)

PPS The demo is available for all Qore owners, not only for subscribers. In addition to it (and Killzone 2's second exclusive theme) there is also a demo of Flock, a new game from Capcom that was only available to subscribers last month.

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] Richy [/ b], if the deme is WORSE than what awaits us, then I'm glad)

R
Richy 31.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], I have a complete feeling that the demo is worse than the full game. But not so much that at the beginning I refused to buy it (as it was with Uncharted and Dead Space - well, they didn't light the demo and that's it, but I really liked the full versions).

But with the first part of FEAR, everything was the other way around - the demo made me very happy, the game turned out to be cool, but not as vigorous as the demo.

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] Richy [/ b], I mean, if I insert from demos, it means even more from the full version)

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] Richy [/ b], You made me happy :)

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

How is the game itself ??? action is current as vigorous as in the first FEAR ????

N
NikSon 31.10.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] How is the game itself ??? the action is current as vigorous as in the first FEAR ???? [/ quote]
Judging by the trailers and reviews of those who felt the demo, the vigor of the first part is preserved! I liked the battle mech battles.

And this is how they see the consequences of FEAR on the open spaces of the Runet, sorry for the OFF :)))

[align = center] [url = http: //radikal.ru/F/i046.radikal.ru/0901/56/ff76aa2f4532.jpg.html ] [img] http://i046.radikal.ru/0901/56/ff76aa2f4532t.jpg [/ img] [/ url] [url = http: //radikal.ru/F/s42.radikal.ru/i097/ 0901 / dd / 754a0d0dad6e.gif.html] [img] http://s42.radikal.ru/i097/0901/dd/754a0d0dad6et.jpg [/ img] [/ url] [/ align]

d
dburt 31.10.21

Tell me, is the demo of the 2nd part catchy as well as the first? Pomnitsa, I went through it 20 times ...

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] dburt [/ b], no, at one time.

d
dburt 31.10.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], sorry ... if only the full version didn't disappoint ...

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] dburt [/ b], You will try tomorrow.
I can watch the video demos every 5 times, so I like everything.
The taste and color, as they say.