3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sultan 31.10.21 12:00 pm

FEAR 2 Project Origin

FEAR 2 Project Origin
Release Date: TBA
Genre: First-Person, Shooter
Developer: Monolith Productions
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
Platforms: PS3, Xbox360, PC Game
Trailer: [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/25252.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25252.html [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

the demo appeared in psn. shaking.

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

in which PSNe demo appeared? in Russian and YUSA is not present

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], Europe.

R
Roman 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], warning clause 2.6
[b] Lite [/ b], warning clause 2.6

R
RoflLandSpy 31.10.21

Good game. Optimization made me happy! A lot of special effects. 1280x1024 4AA 16 AF all max 60-120 fps !!! Middle 80-90: D. I'm waiting for the full one !!! The ghosts turned out to be some kind of light, at first I thought it was just shadows flying: gigi:

N
Neversmile 31.10.21

[b] DroN4eG [/ b], apparently yes

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

passed the demo. not a bad add-on to the first part. I will not buy the full version.

S
Sendze 31.10.21

the demo also appeared in live, went to download: agree:

R
Roman 31.10.21

Passed the demo (PC) on hard. It's just something: shock:: shock:: shock: The graphics are much better than in the first FEAR, the effects are generally something (and what an explosion from a grenade), a river of blood, a dismemberment is brutal, the pace of the game has increased, everything is very fast. The weapons are awesome, the quality of the models is almost like in Crysis, the sound is also impressive. Drive non stop.

D
Dope 31.10.21

Hmm, I'll download the demo, of course, but it's interesting that there really can be something like that after the first fire again, in which, in general, nothing special IMHO.

m
mjlame 31.10.21

Passed on PC, on hard, it's not difficult to play.
I really didn’t like the fact that the pads didn’t support, if everything stays the same, then we’ll have to gamble on boxing. I didn’t like the absence of subs in the video and the absence of subs in some places in the demo.
And so everything is dynamic, there are more objects in locations than in the first Fear. A bunch of scripts, I did not notice any progress in AI.
I didn't like the robot, somehow it was clearly too much, just a mega arcade game, and the rest seems to be nothing. Although the demo of the first Fear pinned a lot more.
But I will play the full game.

G
Guest 31.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], what are the PADs in the bolt ....: stupid:
Like a balm on the heart .... good old fps on a pc with keyboard mice .... cool ... I already began to forget how cool it is
The demo is nicho so ... Alma is still a young man ... she is whispering for her nerves again ... in general, in the full version of ONLY on a PC: D

P
Paragraf 31.10.21

This is what I needed. :) Not a thoroughly scripted action like Code and not a "sandbox" like Far Edge 2, where the AI ​​doesn't really know how to behave, but a linear shooter with awesome AI and a place where he can roam. I liked the trick with overturning tables / machines with water / bedside tables :) The design of the levels is more varied than in the first part. The level in deme is very intense. I liked how they changed the image of Alma, made her chtoli "livelier". Now she walks with a teddy bear all the time, and her appearance is accompanied by some kind of parallel world or devils. From the moments when she walked on the ceiling and pounced on you at the "exit" from the broken-down cinema, PPC shook me. : shock: The moment with the robot is also tin, I immediately remember "Rage" :) Well, the graphics (played on the PC) became an order of magnitude better than the first part, added blur, "noise", HDR and other effects. These are all pros, but there are also disadvantages. this is :
1) Infuriates the illumination of enemies in slow mo
2) The blood looks, of course, trashy, but I don't like it.
But these disadvantages cannot greatly spoil the experience of the best shooter of 2009. : razz: Hurray! : razz:

F
FaN 31.10.21

On PS3 again, a poor port, sagging FPS and no AA.
The shooter turned out to be quite average today, at the level of Timeshift:?. Added a bunch of unrealistic effects, simplified AI and turned out to be a purely console arcade game :) The first part was much better and more hardcore.
I'll look at the PC tomorrow.

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

abaldennoe on pc: eek: everything at a maximum of 1680 to 1050 with 4AA flies like a sleigh broom. for so long there were no old-school shooters with a weapons store on their shoulders and a first-aid

kit ))) breaks down 8)

and is played more fun than the original.

P
Paragraf 31.10.21

I played boxing, there are exactly zero differences from the PC. If you play boxing, Joy has become dearer than Klava-mouse. : ksfdi:

R
Richy 31.10.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], the graphics on the PC are better. I put 1920x1080 and AA to the maximum on my TV, the picture is awesome! True, I will play on PS3 - from the X360 gamepad, which is now connected to the PC, I have lost the habit, and the only wireless mouse in the house from the Mac, it is really inconvenient to play with it (the computer is far from the TV, my personal Razor cannot be reached from the computer) ... Well, I have trouble with the sound from the Computer, yes - there is no output to the optics, so an ordinary RCA cable stretches to the receiver, i.e. maximum ProLogic. Whereas on consoles - DD5.1, and the sound in FEAR is insanely important !!!

P
Paragraf 31.10.21

[b] Richy [/ b], the PC version makes the console one by resolution, because on the PC I put 1920 * 1200 with 4 * AA, and on the box only 720p, but also with anti-aliasing. On 24 "monica, the difference is visible only if you sit close to the monica, but from a distance of 1-1.5 meters, on which I play, there is no difference.: Razz: Well, maybe a couple of textures on a PC are better, it doesn't really matter to me.: ) I also have trouble with the sound on my computer, I don't even have speakers, only ears, since the computer only needs an Internet.

J
Jordan. 31.10.21

[quote name = "Richy"] [b] Paragraf [/ b], PC graphics are better. I put 1920x1080 and AA to the maximum on my TV, the picture is awesome! True, I will play on PS3 - from the X360 gamepad, which is now connected to the PC, I have lost the habit, and the only wireless mouse in the house from the Mac, it is really inconvenient to play with it (the computer is far from the TV, my personal Razor cannot be reached from the computer) ... Well, I have trouble with the sound from the Computer, yes - there is no output to the optics, so an ordinary RCA cable stretches to the receiver, i.e. maximum ProLogic. Whereas on consoles - DD5.1, and the sound is incredibly important in FEAR !!! [/ quote]
Well, you painted)) Let us plan more apartments and what you eat in the morning :)
By the way, I would not suggest, playing Sonya ... Judging by the demo, the FPS sags quite often.

R
Richy 31.10.21

[b] Tyler J. Jordan [/ b], I played both the PS3 and X360 versions at E3 last year, there is no difference. I can't say about the demo, I only ran it on PS3 and a computer.

[b] Paragraf [/ b], there is no difference on the computer monitor, fact. That's why I ran it through TV :-) But I won't play like that, because it's a perversion (I also tried it in the headphones, using the native extension cable for Bose's QuietComfort 3 - it reaches it, the sound comes out good, but the picture of me from the side sitting on the sofa in front of the TV and with the wire sticking out of the head (hanging in the air) from the headphones to the computer is somewhat annoying :-D

Plus, there are no other normal headphones in the house, and in these I vowed to play scary games, after I almost had enough condration when, during the passage of the Dead Space demo, my wife put her hand on my shoulder (she called me, but because of the active Of course, I didn't hear a damn about noise cancellation in those ears). Damn, even now, when I remember cringing, it was terribly scary (and this despite the fact that I played during the day, outside the sun, etc .; if it were at night, I probably wouldn't be writing this text now).