3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sultan 31.10.21 12:00 pm

FEAR 2 Project Origin

FEAR 2 Project Origin
Release Date: TBA
Genre: First-Person, Shooter
Developer: Monolith Productions
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
Platforms: PS3, Xbox360, PC Game
Trailer: [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/25252.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25252.html [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], Is the demo coming out tomorrow? : jksdf:

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] Roman [/ b], yes, everyone will be available tomorrow.

R
Roman 31.10.21

Finally..

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

Has anyone tried it already?

d
dburt 31.10.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], for everyone or only Live! Gold?

L
Lite 31.10.21

[b] dburt [/ b], only for gold.

M
Madnfs 31.10.21

downloaded on PC,
let's try

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

[b] Madnfs [/ b], link)

L
Lite 31.10.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], torrents!

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

Mega game.
Really strained 2 points. First, it was uncomfortable at school, when people were thrown into the walls and ghosts jumped out. The second one is in the room where the little girl is behind the sieve. Then I really jerked a lot from surprise.
As an action game, as always, on top. This is Fir. A sea of ​​drive, clever enemies, the most cinematic shootouts. What sparks, what sleeves, what plaster! And how a camper in slow-mo shoots off limbs! And the shot that rips off your hands into the camera? And the soldiers who fall from the shots in the legs and then crawl to get their weapons to stand up again?
And, of course, my favorite is Frag Granade (Now, in general, mega - as many as 4 types of grenades! And each hellishly cool and beautiful in its own way, and now you can delay the timer to throw it and it will immediately explode. The main thing is not to overexpose otherwise it will explode in your hands) , an analogue of the one and only from Fir 1. An incomparable impression when you throw it into the room to the enemies and cut in slow-mo. A drawn-out "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuck" is heard, the enemies begin to kick out through the windows, but they do not have time. Click - there is a wave of impulse - someone opens his legs, some generally to pieces. And the sea, the sea of ​​blood, sparks, broken glass and all kinds of junk. Then slow-mo ends and the same hurricane begins.

And most importantly, the game has become diverse. We will visit one demo (!!!!!) - in the subway, at a school, in a ruined city, we will ride on a fur and a bus will fall on us. It's only the beginning. I saw on screenshots (there is live, by the way) battles somewhere in the afternoon (!!) in the woods at an oil refinery. And a lot of other locations (all sorts of buildings, streets).
The graphics are nothing special by today's standards. But the game is pulled out by a) divine special effects b) cool animation of enemies c) cool made effect of presence. The design is generally super - the abandoned school is awesome. And the city after the atomic explosion is a real apocalypse, just like it ended up in hell. Everything is burning, everything is melting, and even the sky is not visible because of the ash.

In general, it is quite possible - contender for the shooter of the year. Yes, there will be no mega cool graphs and Killson's PR. But there can be a very cool plot and the coolest and most beautiful action in shooters (and this is absolutely certain), which has not been beaten since the first part.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 9 minutes 2 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Oh yes, I almost forgot. Sounds great. And my favorite (I love it, I love it back in the first Fira was) oppressive dark ambient, minimal techno sound when you walk along the corridors.

R
Richy 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], great description!

I confirm that in the full version, by the fact that we managed to play at the exhibition, everything is exactly like that.
It turned out, in short. Glad!

M
Madnfs 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b],: agree: I totally agree
ghosts generally just PPC
unexpectedly appear
in all directions, you start looking at once
zhuuuut: shock:
krofischi dofiga and my love battle from the first kefir is
better than a must have

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b],

Thank you, I will buy 100%, I did not even expect such reviews.

H
HAPPYNAikon 31.10.21

is there already a deme in the live?

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] HAPPYNAikon [/ b], Yes. I played boxing.
By the way, it is best to pass on hard)

L
Lite 31.10.21

[b] HAPPYNAikon [/ b], yes.

C
Crimson moon 31.10.21

* With an inhuman effort of will, I decided to wait for the full version. *

A
Aserp 31.10.21

The demo is on it.

B
Big boss 31.10.21