3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Chronicles of Riddick

Discussion. The game is scheduled for release on April 7th.
[img] http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/C/Chronicles%20of%20Riddick%20-%20Assault%20on%20Dark%20Athena/Bulk%20Viewers/PS3_360_PC/2008 -12-02 / Athena_PutEmUp - screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg [/ img]
123 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Senor [/ b], my Australian live is buggy and doesn't want to show the game downloads channel. see they update it: gigi:

M
Momentum 31.10.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] It is possible, because the main developer of AODA Tigon Studios, and Starbreeze helped them. Butcher Bay was developed by Starbreeze with the help of Tigon.
Who are Tigon I xs, and the Starbreezes proved their coolness with Darkness. [/ Quote]
Tigon is a Diesel studio, they still make a wheelman with it, and they also have a couple of games in development.
And so everyone found out about them after Butcher Bay.

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

The coolness of the game will be directly proportional to the% participation of Starbreezes in development :)

M
Momentum 31.10.21

I agree the Starbreeze is the Starbreeze, but they did the first part in tandem, this one seems to be too, it is unlikely that something has changed a lot there ...

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], Whose Butcher Bay is 100% Starbreeze Darkness.
But in 100% Tigon's Wheelman, I very, very much doubt it.

M
Momentum 31.10.21

well this is definitely a darkness masterpiece! I just wanted to say that it is unlikely that in the iconic Starbreeze series I would have let Tigon go further than it should, so I personally whitewash that the game will be worthwhile, at the level of the 1st part!

S
Shen. 31.10.21

Played. The gameplay remained the same, the graphics were made more beautiful, the rest is just as cool as in the first part. Unit the design seemed a little worse than the original, at the level of Doom3. In the deme there are only identical corridors of the space ship and sometimes hell you figure out where to go. I will buy the game at least for the sake of the original and the multiplayer, apparently, will be fun.

PS Tigon is a good team :) And Starbreeze couldn't do a normal action in the darknes, fuckers :)

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], Norm in darkness action, don't drive.

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

a noble thing is outlined. I am waiting :)

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

I'll take it for the collection. But of course, to release something like that now is still the audacity.

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], ie do you need to produce technological candy wrappers with a cool graph a la Crisis and Killzona 2?

A
Azzy 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], Judging by the negative reviews, the shooter is good 8)

K
KillEmotions 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], no, but we have to admit that during all this time the engine could have been significantly improved. And so - they sell the same game for the second time, going on popularity during the first edition. What, a cool Count a la Crisis and Killson 2 would interfere with Reedik?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Azz"] [b] Elzerd [/ b], Judging by the negative reviews, the shooter is good 8) [/ quote]
If this game can be called a shooter, of course: crazy:

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] [b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], Ie do you need to produce technological candy wrappers with a cool graph a la Crisis and Killzona 2? [/ quote]
No, but drawing new levels for 5 years is also not the case.

[b] KillEmotions [/ b], probably all the same it is possible. After passing the demo, you can watch the video. There are a lot of multiplayer moments ... meat.

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

played around
Not really, entruage, ala Doom 3, did not like it.
Darkness and his real world. more to my liking

G
GuessWho 31.10.21

My impressions of the demo version:

The first thing that catches your eye is the poor graphics. Just unbelieveble. Was it really difficult at least to remake Riddick's model? You can clearly see how the 5-angle biceps cuts into the forearm. It's just unforgivable in 2009.

The gameplay, in principle, remained the same, but lost its charm. Or

maybe I just got old .. In general, judging only by the demo - it turned out to be some kind of suck. Full drain.

Please note that I said all this, being completely delighted with the original. At one time he was a fan of the game. It's a shame that the Starbreezes have screwed up .. However, I'm waiting for the full version, and we'll see ..

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

[quote] No, but drawing new levels for 5 years is also not the case. [/ quote]
Well, yes, they drank beer for five years and did nothing.
Get crazy.
And Darkness turned out on its own.
[quote] The first thing that catches your eye is the poor graphics

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

Yes, this is more Tigonov development. I hope Starbrees are doing Darkness 2)

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

[quote name = "FreeFCA"] [quote] No, but drawing new levels for 5 years is also not the case. [/ quote]
Well, yes, they drank beer for five years and did nothing.
Get crazy.
And Darkness turned out on its own.
It seems that this is how it is: lol: And after 1.5 years of Darkness, the multiplayer was sculpted. Well, judging by the videos, they are still playing in the last generation, or even earlier :-D
New Riddick, this is an addon. For those in the tank, they will put the first Riddick on purpose so that it is clearer and somehow sold.
[quote] sit down from the monitor on the set 3 * diagonal of the screen, see
[/ quote] [/ quote]
There and not far from there you can not see a damn thing, but there will be empty walls in general.
This engine is only for corridors and is capable of: brash:

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

[quote] This engine is only for corridors and is capable of [/ quote]
Oh my God, did you just find out?
[quote] and so generally there will be empty walls. [/ quote]
but different design elements on the walls and around - they are absent, right?
Have you, dear, ever seen photograms of space stations?
[Quote] And after the Darkness 1.5 years we made multiplayer. [/ Quote]
+12 hours of gameplay. And this is a dozen levels to be done, new textures to be drawn, fully tested, etc.
Even Treyarch spent 8 months of active development on the shortest Code3. [Quote] Well, judging by the videos [/ quote]
Crazyman-mod?
[Quote] New Riddick, this is an addon. For those who are in the tank, they will put the first Riddick [/ quote]
Believe it or not, I know.
The add-on comes out good.