3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Chronicles of Riddick

Discussion. The game is scheduled for release on April 7th.
[img] http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/C/Chronicles%20of%20Riddick%20-%20Assault%20on%20Dark%20Athena/Bulk%20Viewers/PS3_360_PC/2008 -12-02 / Athena_PutEmUp - screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg [/ img]
123 Comments
Sort by:
k
kommichiwa 31.10.21

[b] IGN [/ b] viewed the game: [url = http: //ps3.ign.com/articles/968/968314p2.html] http://ps3.ign.com/articles/968/968314p2.html [ / url]

Presentation [b] 8.0 [/ b]
Lots of unintentionally hilarious dialogue can't hold down some cool story elements.

Graphics [b] 7.5 [/ b]
The future is shiny! As with the original back on Xbox 1, the remake and sequel are good-looking games, but the animations really hurt.

Sound [b] 8.0 [/ b]
A good score and some solid voice acting. Riddick's lines are awesome in a b-movie sort of way.

Gameplay [b] 7.5 [/ b]
The original still has some incredible moments, but it's still difficult to figure out where you're supposed to go. The sequel has none of the charm of the first and some bad AI to boot.

Lasting Appeal [b] 7.5 [/ b]
There's plenty of game here, but not all of it is worth finishing even once.

OVERALL [b] 7.4 [/ b] Decent
(out of 10 / not an average)

they still have a strange rating system

K
KrissDi 31.10.21

If you believe the first reviews, the new single company is shit ...

Here you can burst into tears

L
Lite 31.10.21

Hmm, as I thought. The game should be taken only for the sake of the original.

S
Sultan 31.10.21

Well, the game is definitely worth the blank.

g
grasa 31.10.21

on the demo, one to one as a darkness, so sooner or later I will take love.

S
Spartanec 31.10.21

Is Ridik already out?

T
Timsonic 31.10.21

[b] Spartanec [/ b],
Yes, I don’t know about fallen, but there is an Asian :)

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

have you already done a crack?))

A
Aserp 31.10.21

on x360 it came out al no?

B
Bladef1st 31.10.21

on x360 the version has not yet been released?

mk what is there with a crack? came out no?

Are we selling a license?

: roll:

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

I bought the game on PS3, The game is just super, the first part just super became the HD graphics, just the class threw the combo blows from the second part into the first part, this is just super, started playing the first part right away and only then the second.

I davolin playing a water disc two games this class is developed very cleverly done, so everyone would like to buy the game.

O
Owl 31.10.21

Ruslanchik is a normal guy))

T
Tremere 31.10.21

it is noticeable how much this game is needed by anyone, the discussion is in full swing :-D

T
TomWert 31.10.21

[Quote] the discussion is still in full swing [/ quote]
Duc on torrents for the coffin360 of the Palov version is still dumb, but for a computer there is still no crack, that's silence: gigi:

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], I was also very upset when I did not see krak: cry:

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

it only came out in the usa (60k in the first week)

in europe on April 24th. buy for boxing)

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

[Quote] buy for boxing) [/ quote]: agree: [quote] I bought the game on PS3, The game is just super, the first part just super became HD graphics, just the class threw the combo blows from the second part into the first part, this is just super, started playing in the first part right away and only then the second

I davolin playing a water disk two games this class was developed very cleverly, so I would advise everyone to buy the game .. [/ quote]
So happy with the game.

O
Owl 31.10.21

Yes, he's just Ruslan))

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[b] ChiefMaster [/ b], What do you want to hear about the game? why didn't you play the first part ?? what do you want me to write to you? great game and that's it, the game has everything you need [b] FIGHTING SHOOTING IT IS POSSIBLE TO KILL ENEMIES QUIETLY, THE GRAPHICS IS SUPER FUNCTIONAL [/ b], so what else do you want to hear ??

[b] Owl [/ b], I know that I am Ruslan.