3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Chronicles of Riddick

Discussion. The game is scheduled for release on April 7th.
[img] http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/C/Chronicles%20of%20Riddick%20-%20Assault%20on%20Dark%20Athena/Bulk%20Viewers/PS3_360_PC/2008 -12-02 / Athena_PutEmUp - screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg [/ img]
123 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], localized?

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], No, the game is in English.

The Russian version only on [b] PC [/ b] will be, although in the game it is better to hear the voice of VIN DIESEL, his voice is unique.

C
Crimson moon 31.10.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] SHOOTING FIGHTING IT IS POSSIBLE TO KILL ENEMIES QUIETLY, THE GRAPHICS IS SUPER STORY NICE [/ quote]
definitely krayzis. ^^

R
Roman 31.10.21

On a torrent

The.Chronicles.Of.Riddick.Assault.On.Dark.Athena.PAL.XBOX360-SWAG

T
TomWert 31.10.21

[b] Roman [/ b], thanks for the info, download :)

d
dotdroid 31.10.21

two days before release. lovely

R
Roman 31.10.21

I play, started with BB. Differences from the original are minimal, they added a dept of field, smeared everything that can be bumped and so on for little things cosmetic changes, for me it looks better than the original on a PC. You can change video profiles like in Darkness, only 6 pieces, I play on the 2nd. The same packs of cigarettes in the same places.

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] Roman [/ b], that is, there is no point in playing the remake, can you start the addon right away?

A
ACE 31.10.21

who passed the addon? how is it?

B
Beloved and respected by 31.10.21

Who bought the thread Akkelovskaya version?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], this is not a remake, that's just the point

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], um, the Butcher's Bay company isn't a remake? Well, they added a graph, a combo from an addon, but what is fundamentally new in that campaign?

when in bearded years I saw the trailer of the then still Athena - when there was exactly a remake with a new name, I could not, in principle, distinguish it from what I recently passed on PC

R
Roman 31.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], Well, I'm interested in going through the third time now. It has been for a long time. And I have been waiting for Riddick with achievements for a long time. It still looks fresh. We also worked on lighting. Very noticeable. It looks more real. Well, if you look sharply at the lamp, it dazzles for a moment. Kind of like driving out of the tunnel.

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] Roman [/ b], okay, come in, and then for the addon, I'm waiting for impressions: agree: I’ll probably sit down myself not soon .... although if the treboks on the PC do not bite)

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

and what, you need to patch the game ?? it is like under 1.5.1 ??
but everywhere they write that it is hot, and the ban: ((

S
Sendze 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], yes the game under 1.5.1 needs to be patched, the patch of the game itself has not been banned for a month and a half.

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

if it is Ixtreme, but under Xtreme it is not necessary?
but how to find out. what have I got? : roll:

S
Sendze 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], write down the readik not the patch, if it goes, then ask Xtreme (and if the box is new for a little 2 months and the game is running, then please, you have 1.5.1) but if it doesn't work, you have ixtreme 1.4+

B
Bladef1st 31.10.21

Need help. He began to go through the first campaign (Escape from Butcher bay), at the very beginning of the game he went down the hatch, killed the peasant (where the first cigarettes were still lying around), then he killed the guard, took the crap to open the ventilation shafts, and in a room with a bunch of boxes (where else is offered jump on them) found a passage somewhere down, jumped down there - and there he found more cigarettes and money. How to get out back?

Everything, figured it out :)

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

went unpatched: ads: