3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Chronicles of Riddick

Discussion. The game is scheduled for release on April 7th.
[img] http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/C/Chronicles%20of%20Riddick%20-%20Assault%20on%20Dark%20Athena/Bulk%20Viewers/PS3_360_PC/2008 -12-02 / Athena_PutEmUp - screenshot_viewer_medium.jpg [/ img]
123 Comments
Sort by:
T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

[quote] Oh lord, did you just find out? [/ quote]
Yes, I didn’t know before that the same corridors would be rolled out in five years, only if the textures of a different shade were drawn.
[quote] and different design elements on the walls and around - they are absent, right?
Have you, dear, ever seen photograms of space stations? [/ quote]
Certainly not, I saw a couple of boxes in one of the corridors. They are definitely not the same as in the first Riddick :-D
Honey, you shouldn't stick to me, huh ?! Space stations are you talking about ?! Have you been to the ISS? Tell me about it: lol:
[quote] +12 hours of gameplay. And this is a dozen levels to be done, new textures to be drawn, fully tested, etc.
Even Treyarch spent 8 months of active development on the shortest Code3. [/ Quote]
Well, left-wing people draw and test, very often. And Treyarch shit, yeah: wink:
[quote] Crazyman-mod? [/ quote]
Until such remarks, only Krezi-like ones fall ..... one detected.
[quote] Believe it or not, I know.
The add-on comes out good. [/ Quote]
Oh well, o_O, surprised: lol:

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

[quote] Was on the ISS? [/ quote] The
question is not about that.
The question is about the fact that in the photo you can clearly see the decoration of the space stations.
Well, there are no tables from the 18th century and handfuls of flowers. Kandovy life in metal and wires.
[quote] Well, they draw and test, very often, left-wing people. [/ quote]
Outsourcers, so what. Everybody does it now. And you still need to assemble the game in the central office + somewhere behind the scenes there is an active development of Darkness2.
[quote] Yes, I didn’t know before that the same corridors would be rolled out in five years, only if textures of a different shade were drawn. [/ quote]
Actually, this is a remake for fans, everything will work for us) to play your favorite 360 ​​game, tk. the first part dropped out of the compatibility list.

Ps Peace, friendship, bubble gum?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[quote name = "Shen."] Played. The gameplay remained the same, the graphics were made more beautiful, the rest is just as cool as in the first part. Unit the design seemed a little worse than the original, at the level of Doom3. In the deme there are only identical corridors of the space ship and sometimes hell you figure out where to go. I will buy the game at least for the sake of the original and the multiplayer, apparently, will be fun.

Threat Tigon is a good team :) And Starbreeze could not do a normal action in the darknes, fuckers :) [/ quote]
Apparently Starbreeze will forever remain a team of one game - I will
also take the first riddick :) for the sake of the first part

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Darkness is the best shooter of the last 5 years. What nah team of one game?
ps Enclave was awesome, yeah. The game was 8-ku, but I passed it in 1 breath.

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

[quote] In Deme presentedin only identical corridors of space ships and sometimes hell will understand where to go. [/ quote]
writes about a person a five-minute demo of the game, during which the show
again
two
three
four
five rooms! and the whole
time
the two
three of the corridor!

Did you tear apart Blacksight's teaser demo with the same zeal?

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

[quote] the question is not about that.
The question is about the fact that in the photo you can clearly see the decoration of the space stations.
Well, there are no tables from the 18th century and handfuls of flowers. Kandovy life in metal and wires. [/ quote]
Oh my God, did you just find out? (c): gigi:
[quote] Outsourcers, so what. Everybody does it now. But you still need to assemble the game in the central office + somewhere behind the scenes there is an active development of Darkness2. [/ quote]
Yes, I'll just be glad, let them do it.
[Quote] Actually, this is a remake for fans, everything will work for us) It seems to be made only in order to play your favorite 360 ​​game, tk. the first part dropped out of the compatibility list. [/ quote]
Well, I'm also a fan of the first part. But damn, normal people release addons in, well, within a year after the game was released. Damn, well, five years and nothing new. For me, this is arrogance and an attempt to rip off easy money on a good name.
Well, I will take it for this reason, among other things. Because the first boxing has been gone for a long time.
[quote] Ps Peace, friendship, chewing gum? [/ quote]
Tea? coffee? will we dance? : gigi:
Yeah, I have to rake the booth anyway. In a nearby Temka, a bunch of bots are trying to pull out the "Masterpiece", you need to help them explain that not all good things are shiny / sparkling.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] TEDIZZZ [/ b], Starbreezes said that they had problems with the operation of the 1 by 360 riddick engine. Therefore, they are doing a kind of remake with the "2 in 1" add-on. They did something for a long time, but it seems like it was due to problems with rights after the merger of vivendi and aktivizhen

w
wu 31.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] Apparently Starbreeze will forever remain a team of one game - the first riddick :)
[/ quote]
Vo, I'm talking about the same thing.
It can be seen that the taigon really brought a lot to Riddick, tk. other games Strabiz does not climb into any gate.

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[b] wu [/ b], Go to Code and play Killson.

a
alxp90 31.10.21

[b] wu [/ b], indeed, darkness is such shit that it doesn't fit into any gate :-D

C
Crash-Override 31.10.21

I played DeMouy .. well, in general I didn’t like it, I didn’t like anything at all, it’s

better than Starbreeze. the game was also there, you can even start now) in

general, I do not understand the meaning of releasing a remake in 5 years with not much improved graphics and in general.

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] wu [/ b], they seemed to be producing taigon, and they also did dark athena.
The demo itself is normal, I hope there will be some adventure elements in the end, but only the action piece is shown here, but the miserable music enrages. such a cheap one, almost on the level of Russian projects. obviously there were problems with funding.
the graphics are good, but not very good in places. Hands are poorly made
darkness 2 I do not expect. I didn't like the first one either. too boring gameplay and medium level design.

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

The design there gives a light to 99% of modern shooters. Probably only Giri2 can compete with him.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 19 minutes 14 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Interestingly, this is [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/4434/] http: / /www.gamemag.ru/news/4434/ [/ url], will it be?

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

[quote] Oh my God, did you just find out? [/ quote]
You write "empty corridors in the game" like this is something bad.
[quote] I wonder if this [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/4434/] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/4434/ [/ url], will it be? [/ quote]
I'm afraid we won't live (

T
TEDIZZZ 31.10.21

[quote] You write "empty corridors in the game" as if it's something bad. [/ quote]
Not that bad. I just want variety. FIAR with its offices got bored precisely because of the monotony of what was happening on the screen.
If the developer makes the game interesting in the same corridors, then I don't mind.

C
Crash-Override 31.10.21

no, nevertheless, the game is good, I

started it again, I tried it better and I liked everything very much)))

R
Roman 31.10.21

In the demo, by the way, a segment from Athena or a remake?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Roman [/ b], from Athens naturally.

w
wu 31.10.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] [b] wu [/ b], Go to Code and play Killson. [/ quote]
Where is Crysis going ?

A
ACE 31.10.21

[quote name = "alxp90"] [b] wu [/ b], indeed, darkness is so shit that it doesn't fit into any gate :-D [/ quote]
did he say that she was shit?
mine is an average game with a good storyline, but not exactly shit.