3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 06.11.21 05:57 pm

Quake 4

Does anyone know anything about this game?
I saw some kind of stale, as if filmed on camera, a video in which
some guy in a prisoner T-shirt was running. I don’t remember anything else and I don’t know. Can anyone know?
121 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 06.11.21

people, help me find a way out ... the level is somewhere at the beginning, where I was first handed a grenade launcher ... you go out into the street with your bros, you kill everyone's goblins and then all my dudes stand at a yellow door to some kind of bunker ... to open the door But I can't ... I tried to find a way out from the other side - it is, but it is littered with three chests, through which I could not jump ... How to open the door ??? I never found a way out of the level ...

E
Emperor 06.11.21

At the door where your bros are, there are boxes, you have to jump on them, then onto the ledge from the door and up. There is a hole.

[size = 75] Added on Oct 27, 2005 6:13 pm: [/ size]

Who will release Quake 4? And then I have a stupid version. Crashes to the desktop after the convoy level.

R
Roman 06.11.21

Isn't it easier to take a save somewhere after that and play it.

a
aladdin 06.11.21

[quote name = "Emperor"] At the door where your bros are, there are boxes, you have to jump on them, then up the ledge from the door and up. There is a hole.

[/ quote]

thanks ... I'll try, maybe I'll jump on the boxes ... but I'm not sure ...

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

they say, be sure - FSE poluchitstsa)))

a
aladdin 06.11.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] they say it, be sure - the FSE is poluchitstsa))) [/ quote]

Kick ... well, climbed onto the roof on the boxes ... opened the door from the inside ... the dudes ran inside and say like open the next one door ... what nonsense ?! puzzles alone! tell me how ...

D
D-Lain 06.11.21

then press the button next to the door, the same to me, I found the quest

X
XenoM 06.11.21

[quote name = "Vovan_king"] GG Well written .... I would like to add that Nomad is not terribly objective and stupid person [/ quote]
Cool! : D

m
mowgli 06.11.21

Played. In principle, nothing is so game. the nice thing is that you run and shoot with enemies most of the time as a team. I can't say anything positive about the battles - stupid AI (well, this is the impression after FEAR), all battles are similar to each other - nothing interesting in this regard. In general, DUM3 resembles very much, except that it is not at all scary.

O
Or1s 06.11.21

The single did not please, not bad, but no more ... Comparing with FEAR I can single out the level design (everything is better than the same type of corridors in FEAR, although I must admit that they create a certain atmosphere), the rest (graphics, design of opponents (in the second part I liked it better), AI, etc.) is noticeably weaker.

But the multiplayer was a success, even if it is an exact copy of 3 quacks, only on a new engine, it's still interesting, fun, cool to play ... though we still need to work on the balance, we are waiting for patches ...

V
Vovan_king 06.11.21

Well, here again this "man" named Nomad with a very old computer (outdated by 2 generations) wrote a negative article on ku4 ... I wonder if he ever plays the games he writes about?

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

[offtopic] IMHO, he just got fed up ... waiting for the impossible from games instead of enjoying the game here and now, without looking under the microscope textures, polygons, AI ... [/ offtopic]

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Segal, why not do Deathmatch ???
FEAR sun Kwaka 4 ??

K
Kefka 06.11.21

Let's! Only then is it still necessary to vote: Nevsky Titbit vs Serious Sam 2.
Namat is a biased bastard. K4, you see, is empty and made for the money. As if K1 was made by altruists for the smiles of children and was filled with deep meaning. NarayanCat is right, he doesn't know what he wants.

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

[Quote] K1 was made by altruists for the sake of children's smiles and was filled with deep meaning [/ quote]: - D
and fsetaki in min. the requirements for the game should be 768MB of RAM ... I practically can't play with 512 ... it often lags, loads ... although yes, there are sometimes smooth moments when the FSE has already loaded

W
Warge 06.11.21

Q4 - uzss. Although ... I lied. : oops:
"Nothing" is the most accurate definition of the impressions of the fourth "quack". One comparison can be picked up for Q4 - "comic".

It all started with "Unreal 2". Did the developers pick up such a common infection? : upset:

S
Strange 06.11.21

But I don't mind, I go quietly like this, and with a healthy share of pleasure ...

S
Stalk_er 06.11.21

I honor myself being deceived when I look at this BMP shitty sky, is it such a misery that they thought no one would notice it? So ruin the game?
In principle, the game is nothing, but this is something that is not what I was expecting. The

detail is high! Although this is of little use, FEAR will create q4 in gameplay (probably), although FEAR will soon forget the

Q4-shotgun shoots what is needed there! So would be like with him (with ego shooting in other games)

D
Distorter 06.11.21

Q4 is great. I was pleased specifically. Especially the system requirements in comparison with FEAR and the old Doom 3. Hays fly quietly without a hint of brakes. The weapons are almost all the same as in the arena, the current is changed. The graphics are so colorful, toko from everywhere doom drags ... I just felt nostalgia when I saw a Chinese, yellow railings and forest flights from Dumka.
Spiders rule. Finally, I, frankly, was skeptical about the quake, I thought it would be the same doom. Wrong, and glad. At least he does not fall asleep, and most importantly.

S
Stalk_er 06.11.21

I drove in cars and fired, and they all went out and out, from around the corner (what horror is it like on a console, to which Id software has sunk, it feels like this game was made for a console?

In Q4, the grenades realized their own existence, he is now jumping (: (what will happen to humanity in the next part? Qaki)