3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkon 06.11.21 05:57 pm

Quake 4

Does anyone know anything about this game?
I saw some kind of stale, as if filmed on camera, a video in which
some guy in a prisoner T-shirt was running. I don’t remember anything else and I don’t know. Can anyone know?
121 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rupert 06.11.21

[quote] Are you the main fan of Q 4 and know everything about him? Hmm ... I wouldn't jump to such hasty conclusions.
Give me something to dream if you yourself do not believe. [/ quote]
There are many who know, just the crowd stood behind Carmack's shoulder and advised how it would be best. Therefore, everyone probably knows everything. And what kind of game will be, and on what engine and what part it will continue. The developer and publisher have also been identified long ago.
I just know that Carmack was absolutely certain about Quake 4, that there are no such projects underway at the moment, so there can be no screenshotes either. Although anyone can draw. As an example, this wallpaper. However, it has nothing to do with id. These are just fantasies about some gifted artist.

b
blackrain 06.11.21

our screenshots lasted about a week and no one deleted them right away!

hmm: / gentlemen have forgotten how to use search engines?
Yandex-> ​​"quake 4" -> 2nd link
[url] http://www.linky.ru/~alexxxey/htm/rev/quake4.htm [/ url]

yes, pay attention to the "source:", what's at the very bottom ^ _ ^
and who's not the center? ^^

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

And the freaks are cool: twisted:
But I don't like the "metallic" skin on the third (here it is, Duma's legacy)

x
xtr 06.11.21

Closed Quake 4. More details will be written in the new rooms.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Ugh you.
And I was waiting. Doom will still be the usual benchmark - and so at least some hope that we will play, hmm.

M
MeilerSrun 06.11.21

opened Quake IV. And they even wrote previews in two magazines and even posted ten screenshots:
[url] http://www.ggmania.com/showpic.php3?screenshots=/04/sep/quake4&picture=quake401.jpg&pokec=16867 [/ url]

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 06.11.21

So-so :?

G
Guest 06.11.21

I looked.
Something he is kind of grayish. Not impressive.

N
Niki-T 06.11.21

Officially announced release date: spring 2005. Continuation of Quake 2, the war of the Stroggs and the Marines, daring high-speed-mochilovo, multiplayer continues Quake 3 Arena (guns, jump-pads), the engine from the 3rd Doom (with its restrictions on simultaneously repelling monsters on screen). We wait.

A
Amber 06.11.21

As for the screenshots, that's nothing. Things will get better closer to the exit.

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

raise the topic? it should come out soon - the IV quarter of 2005 ...

v
vokod1ak 06.11.21

we are waiting with impatience. Hopefully it will be the same mega-duper hit as the 3rd quack arena!

V
Vovan_king 06.11.21

no matter what they say, but they play ku and will play ... this is indisputable.

P
Pleq 06.11.21

watched a video of Fatality playing Kukone in q4. I like it. added many new features. only I don’t think the q3 dynamics will be preserved .. one way or another - it’s not long to wait.

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

someone from her expecting a network of massacres? I want to continue Ku2 ... because on the network I will have nowhere to play it (((

F
Frost-sama 06.11.21

doom3, one to one = _ =

B
BanGore 06.11.21

The strangest thing is that the soundtrack came out 2 years ago.

P
Pleq 06.11.21

[quote name = "Frost-sama"] dum3, one to one = _ = [/ quote]

well, I don’t know, if we only take into account the singleplayer part of the game.

N
NarayanCat 06.11.21

and in the single there should not be "doom3, one to one", because there with a team in open spaces + movement scenarios should be

V
Vovan_king 06.11.21

the nose slid, which is in print ... October 18 release ...