3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nik 06.11.21 10:12 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - discussing videos?;)

Here I watched the videos 10 more times. What are the conclusions?

Graphics.

+ Amazing grass, trees. Excellent architecture, 5-storey buildings are indistinguishable from real ones. Stunning sky. Great character faces and crisp weapon models. Crisp textures. The first shots when the real shooting seamlessly turns into shots from the game. Awesome lighting and shadows. Animation.

- Interior decoration "Niva"

Physics.

+ Falling crows. Realistically flying corpses of people and rats after a grenade explosion. The fall of the STLAKER from the tower when he clings with his foot, and for a couple of seconds, hanging on the roof of the building and bounces to the floor; falling STALKER on the roof of the car.

- Scattering of boxes.

Sound.

+ Music in the video. Voice acting of characters (what is the word sâ„–k worth? In the lexicon of opponents)

- It is difficult to identify in the video.

That's all I can say after watching the videos. Share your opinions and info about the game.

Threat Sorry for creating a topic worn out to holes.

124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 06.11.21

HAEMHuK Thank you very much !! :)

N
Nik 06.11.21

What are you saying, people? The place of the Stalker, judging only by the descriptions and videos of the Stalker (and we do not have much yet), cannot, has not been and will not be occupied by the Mafia. Never. How can you compare such games ??? And then there is Falaut ... well, even more different games. I couldn't even play Foul for two minutes, I started falling asleep ... this is a purely amateur game! Only for a few gamers, the place of the Stalker at the moment can be occupied by any games! : evil:

No offense, but a person who writes almost every word with errors and expresses himself with the phrases "What are you saying?" Fallout could not cause other emotions. I repeat once again - no offense.

O
Orchunter 06.11.21

What are you saying, people? The place of the Stalker, judging only by the descriptions and videos of the Stalker (and we do not have much yet), cannot, has not been and will not be occupied by the Mafia. Never. How can you compare such games ??? And then there is Falaut ... well, even more different games. I couldn't even play Foul for two minutes, I started falling asleep ... this is a purely amateur game! Only for a few gamers, the place of the Stalker at the moment can be occupied by any games! : evil:

No offense, but a person who writes almost every word with errors and expresses himself with the phrases "What are you saying?" Fallout could not cause other emotions. I repeat once again - no offense.

NiK! Korish you are my precious! : beer:

This is his style, you know? Don't be so strict. Let me tell you a secret: on the internet, according to an unspoken rule, they do not look at how you write with or without errors in the chat or in the forum, but they watch WHAT you are writing about. : clever:... About the fall. Let's not be strict. A mercenary is a good man, believe me. Simply, it is directly opposite to many of our tastes with you. : wink:

About the rollers. With every new screen and video, a doubt flickers in my soul. Will the game work out? What's good about her? The utopian Day of the Mutants shows no signs of life. There is no news on it. But for his brother, screenshots and videos appear. On the one hand, good. On the other hand, not very much. You start to get used to surprises, to new furious facts from the game. And you get just a video with beautiful physics and nothing more. :)

G
Guest 06.11.21

I remember Segal himself praised Stalker physics and graphics. What kind of gameplay damn it? : wonder: Don't be funny ... In short, you have to wait - we'll see.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

2 KDF The same Venom.

2 xtr

5. Name at least one uninteresting game from GSC. Except HoverAce.

For "HoverAce" I would ask ...: evil:

No offense, no offense, no problem, well, I didn’t start it: D Even at school I had only "5" marks for literature, and the fact that I write "almost every word with errors" means I just like it so much, I don’t think the literary language is compulsory. Hope I said it clearly. : twisted:

And by the way, I just do not like "such" games as Foul, I am fascinated by exclusively tactical shooters (to a greater extent). Say Rainbow 6 is a stupid game and die of shame: twisted:

Sorry for the aftop, min et nichasta: D

Orchunter

Pasiba: D He probably just says nothing about padonkav and their style of attribution: D

By the way, how do you know, sho

"A mercenary is a good man, believe me."

Blink 55

Nimazasho

Pa topic finally:

And me and the shyas in the rollers is not so straightforward and nravitstsa physics of a dead body, well, what kind of disease is a "bag of bones"? Why did they kill so immediately the arms / legs begin to rub bones and can perform unimaginable twists? : evil:

By the way, I also began to suspect nikharoshee, the shots are really very good demorolics ... it's scary if this FSE is just an empty dusty bear ... zhuts! :(

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

HAEMHuK have you read stories from there? what are the most successful, otherwise there are so many of them :) One now read his re-writing 6 with something

N
Nik 06.11.21

2 HERROR and Orchunter.

I'm sorry. I just had to deal with so many cretins yesterday that I was just furious. With this creation of the site, you have to climb all sorts of php-Nyukov forums, and the number of cretins there goes beyond all conceivable and inconceivable boundaries. : fight: Once again, sorry that I broke. : beer:: flowers:

About the rollers. With every new screen and video, a doubt flickers in my soul. Will the game work out? What's good about her? The utopian Day of the Mutants shows no signs of life. No news appears on it

What do you want from Techland hackers who have never made a single good game in their entire history ?? You should absolutely not expect a good project from them, they should have reduced their ambitions.

But for his brother, screenshots and videos appear. On the one hand, good. On the other hand, not very much. You start to get used to surprises, to new furious facts from the game. And you get just a video with beautiful physics and nothing more. :(.

Do you want a video with gameplay? So this is a demo already, and the videos are intended to "scare people" with physics and graphics: wink:

Don't feed people so often. Will grow fat, become insolent, will cease to respect. Enough! Let the trump cards remain in the sleeves of the developers.

And I have the opposite opinion. But of course not as Valve 5 lei sculpted a video from Half Life 2. In reasonable quantities - a couple of interviews and one video a month. : wink:

G
GUUD 06.11.21

It is polished in the final stages, but at least something should be now ...

Where such confidence? Have you ever watched the development of a game? Or maybe he even took part in it?

No. I was wrong? Then I'm sorry ... It's just that the game has been in development for more than a year and a half, and there are 5 months left before the release. in the summer there were no anomalies, no good models (from your words, the words of Segal and xtr'a.) It turns out that these one and a half years they only made the insides of the game. There will be no gameplay in this game without powerful AI. And I'm afraid that if now there is nothing at all, then they may simply not be in time for the release. Postponed again. And now they say that the game has been delayed.

O
Orchunter 06.11.21

2 Nik

Duc, they have only two games on their account. One is kindergarten fun and the other is Chrome. Of course, both are shit games, but ... Ideas are brilliant !!! For this I respect.

"Do you want a video with gameplay? So this is a demo version already, and the videos are intended to" scare people "with physics and graphics"

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

I'm not talking about that. I want the developers to know when to stop. Look at the players! Give them videos once a week, give them all the facts. As a player, I understand this, and I myself like to read different bloodlines. BUT. It is not right. All the intrigue disappears, everything, the magic disappears, you already know what to expect from the game. Bad manners, in a word!

And I have the opposite opinion. But of course not as Valve 5 lei sculpted a video from Half Life 2. In reasonable quantities - a couple of interviews and one video per month

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

That's your opinion. If I were Valve, I would have released ONE video for the entire advertising campaign. Minute maximum. And I would have stuffed sweet shots there to take your breath away. Then, the intrigue would have been preserved, and everyone began to wait even more.

N
Nik 06.11.21

2 Nik

Duc, they have only two games on their account. One is kindergarten fun and the other is Chrome. Of course, both are shit games, but ... Ideas are brilliant !!! For this I respect.

Kindergarten entertainment they have not one but several games, there is also a lousy moto sim, and something else, I don't remember. So they have a lot of experience in releasing trash: wink:

M
Metadron 06.11.21

I do not think that it will be exactly like "Venom", no, it will be better, but if it is somehow similar to "Venom" then there is nothing wrong with that. After all, "Venom" would be a good shooter, you will agree Although it is not necessary to think too much, but one thing I am sure for sure is not Creed's understudy

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Come on, you argue how many videos to do or not to do :) IMHO The main thing is that the game is played on time :)

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Yes, it certainly won't be Creed ... they just don't have enough conscience for that :)

R
Raipper 06.11.21

Yes, it certainly won't be Creed ... they just don't have enough conscience for that :)

Well, conscience and developers are distant things :) Especially with their release transfers, smart AI and other standard sets.

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Let's believe in the success of the game, all of a sudden they will succeed !!! : D

G
Guest 06.11.21

Let's believe in the success of the game, all of a sudden they will succeed !!! : D

I liked this: "... suddenly ..."

:)

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Why did you like it ??

G
Guest 06.11.21

... well, it seems like it turns out that we are waiting for some kind of suck, but we do not talk about it out loud (we are afraid). But we believe that maybe everything will suddenly work out.

G
GUUD 06.11.21

From a series of incredible: Suddenly it will work out :)

In general, in my opinion they do not know how to make bad games :)

S
Sick 06.11.21

If S.T.A.L.K.E.R. turns out to be Creed 2, I personally will stop playing 3D Akshiona forever ...

Stalker is the only stronghold of hope besides Deus Ex 2: sad: