3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nik 06.11.21 10:12 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - discussing videos?;)

Here I watched the videos 10 more times. What are the conclusions?

Graphics.

+ Amazing grass, trees. Excellent architecture, 5-storey buildings are indistinguishable from real ones. Stunning sky. Great character faces and crisp weapon models. Crisp textures. The first shots when the real shooting seamlessly turns into shots from the game. Awesome lighting and shadows. Animation.

- Interior decoration "Niva"

Physics.

+ Falling crows. Realistically flying corpses of people and rats after a grenade explosion. The fall of the STLAKER from the tower when he clings with his foot, and for a couple of seconds, hanging on the roof of the building and bounces to the floor; falling STALKER on the roof of the car.

- Scattering of boxes.

Sound.

+ Music in the video. Voice acting of characters (what is the word sâ„–k worth? In the lexicon of opponents)

- It is difficult to identify in the video.

That's all I can say after watching the videos. Share your opinions and info about the game.

Threat Sorry for creating a topic worn out to holes.

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
GUUD 06.11.21

You know ... for some reason I'm sure that Creed 2 will be a good game :)

R
RENAISSANCE KNIGHT 06.11.21

If S.T.A.L.K.E.R. turns out to be Creed 2, I personally will stop playing 3D Akshiona forever ...

: sad:

Well, you dismissed here you understand (: sad :). We must hope for the best.

Stalker is the only stronghold of hope besides Deus Ex 2

What about HL2? And DNF?

Be optimistic in the end. Enough to spoil each other's mood.

G
GUUD 06.11.21

DNF? You are really an optimist :): wink:

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

No, not like that. We think that the game will be and should be good ... but we are afraid of a very harosh advertising campaign ... no matter how it comes out!

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

... well, it seems like it turns out that we are waiting for some kind of suck, but we do not talk about it out loud (we are afraid). But we believe that maybe everything will suddenly work out.

Hope for the best Prepare for the worst !! :)

Looked at so many English and German-language sites about the game :) And they will all run around our Native places to drink vodka and smoke the Balkan: D It's just that pride takes it apart for the homeland :)

And on the Internet you can find "Roadside Picnic" ?? kinti link plizz !! :)

R

Looked at so many English and German-language sites about the game :) And they will all run around our Native places to drink vodka and smoke Balkan: D It's just that pride parses for the homeland

This is really cool. Only sometimes I have thoughts that they will not fully understand our native flavor. We think differently: wink:

But how pleasant it will be for our compatriots to play it: fight:

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Yes, nice :) Do we need them to understand us to the end? IMHO no :) Looked at the screenshots of what the change of day and night will be, just great: up:

PS I bought myself a book Roadside Picnic: D

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

On off. the STALKER website has an article from the newspaper but it is in English. who knows the language well can translate what there is a link http://www.tmtmetropolis.ru/metropolis/ ... 4 / 106.html

M
MojoHead 06.11.21

In general, for anyone interested, here is a link to the book: http://www.lib.ru/STRUGACKIE/picnic.txt

G
GUUD 06.11.21

There is a suspicion that absolutely everyone has read :)

N
Nik 06.11.21

Well, has anyone already seen a video showing the change of time of day and weather phenomena? After that, I began to wait for the game even more ...

R

Well, has anyone already seen a video showing the change of time of day and weather phenomena? After that, I began to wait for the game even more ...

How many MB and where?

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Tell me about the video how and what is shown there ??? Very interesting....

s
someth1ng 06.11.21

Basically - the landscape (city, beautiful, very realistic, detailed and extensive), weather (rain with a thunderstorm is ideal;)) and the change of day and night (not without drawbacks (at times the transitions from phase to phase are abrupt), but still very cool) .....

G
Guest 06.11.21

It seems that this is not a video from a game, but some kind of graphic film. The video is simple: shock:

It is hard for me to believe that all this can be run on a 3GHz process and a 128MB card. :)

s
someth1ng 06.11.21

like judging from what they write about the engine - quite a real movie (their LOD system seems to be strong) .... what I can't believe is their statements about 3 polygons lemons in the frame with all the effects and the rest of the garbage ... not that I can’t believe it, but simply ...... imho ...

G
GUUD 06.11.21

And I was not impressed. Especially monster models, not really.

I have lost something in the STALKER faith, hopefully in vain.

PS - Congratulations, it's my birthday.

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Yes, I also think that it is in vain :) Still everything is ruled by where something is wrong

PS Congratulations: beer:

G
Guest 06.11.21

About monsters and shouldn't like: twisted:

congratulations: lovebeer:

s
someth1ng 06.11.21

congratulations: D: beer:: lovebeer:

norial models ... in the Duma, of course, it's cooler, but ... with such landscapes, effects, physics and AI ... in my opinion, the developers have already jumped over their heads ...