3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nik 06.11.21 10:12 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - discussing videos?;)

Here I watched the videos 10 more times. What are the conclusions?

Graphics.

+ Amazing grass, trees. Excellent architecture, 5-storey buildings are indistinguishable from real ones. Stunning sky. Great character faces and crisp weapon models. Crisp textures. The first shots when the real shooting seamlessly turns into shots from the game. Awesome lighting and shadows. Animation.

- Interior decoration "Niva"

Physics.

+ Falling crows. Realistically flying corpses of people and rats after a grenade explosion. The fall of the STLAKER from the tower when he clings with his foot, and for a couple of seconds, hanging on the roof of the building and bounces to the floor; falling STALKER on the roof of the car.

- Scattering of boxes.

Sound.

+ Music in the video. Voice acting of characters (what is the word sâ„–k worth? In the lexicon of opponents)

- It is difficult to identify in the video.

That's all I can say after watching the videos. Share your opinions and info about the game.

Threat Sorry for creating a topic worn out to holes.

124 Comments
Sort by:
H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Well, I watched the video, well ... What's the difference "like the monsters or not?" the main thing is this game in our native open spaces and graphics, judging by the videos, so far there is no close resemblance ... (I finally got captivated by the grass ... and our metal folding garages ... and I also love VSS Vintorez .. . Atttlichnae aruzhye!: fight:) ..: love:

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

News from the official website STALKER.

The popular gaming site GameSpot posted a developer diary STALKER: Oblivion Lost, in which the chief PR manager Oleg Yavorskiy talks about GSC's plans for the development of the game. English text. Again in English. ? : fight: What is it and we are not waiting for the game. Why not in Russian? :( The bourgeois want to crush the game under themselves ... ... it's a shame, honestly. Can someone translate what it says, I really want to know!

s
someth1ng 06.11.21

There is nothing new ... but in English because they are trying to interest the West in Stalker (which is still slightly skeptical) ... we are all already interested;) ...

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

Yes, no, that's not the point ... it's just that, except for "foreign countries", it's not too smart to do something ... Ukraine as a purchaser of games finally can't be positioned ... have you bought a lot of licensed games? toage. I am 99% pirate and I don’t regret it ... so there’s no hope for us, so they do everything in English ...

s
someth1ng 06.11.21

Everything depends on the ambition and the funds spent .... there are games of "internal" use ... STALKER does not belong to such .... I think they invested money in order .... so they catch foreign lands in their networks;)

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Dk like and so this foreign country was caught in the face of Nvidia and THQ what else is needed?

s
someth1ng 06.11.21

sponsors and publishers are one thing, and buying players are another;)

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

... yes ... and as buyers Ukrainians, to zazhaleniyu, bullshit ... :(

s
someth1ng 06.11.21

yeah .... most are ready to buy licenses only if they are not much more expensive than pirated ones ..... but what to do? secured a little ...

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

yeah .... most are ready to buy licenses only if they are not much more expensive than pirated ones ..... but what to do? secured a little ...

Well .. here are three options I have:

1. Kill all pirates.

2. Reduce the prices of licensed discs.

3. Seriously raise wages.

More ... the first is impossible, the ftaroe is unreal, the third is fantastic ... more ... well .. na! : twisted:

S
Sirgamer 06.11.21

HM. I didn't like the last video - about the change of day and night. Not much. But the 5-minute one that came out in the summer - then yes!

s
someth1ng 06.11.21

why unimpressed? Well, the change of the time of day is not ideal, but still there was no such thing before ... awesome landscapes, and a thunderstorm is generally a masterpiece ...

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

why unimpressed? Well, the change of the time of day is not ideal, but still there was no such thing before ... awesome landscapes, and a thunderstorm is generally a masterpiece ...

And why is it imperfect ...?! : twisted:

s
someth1ng 06.11.21

what is imperfect? well, firstly)))) there is no ideal in the world))))) ... secondly (if you think in more mundane categories)))), abrupt transitions are visible .... it is unnecessary to look closely ... from morning to day, from day to evening, from ve .... etc. ..... not smooth ...

R
Raipper 06.11.21

Yes ... But I noticed on my own that lately I adhere to the principle: It is better to take one good license than 4 pirates. For example, Gothic - a year ago I played pirate, I liked it but not 100%, a couple of months ago I played faces. is a completely different game. Minus - for a very long time (some) translate games, by that time everyone will be outplayed as pirates and will be forgotten. So it's not about security.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

what is imperfect? well, firstly)))) there is no ideal in the world))))) ... secondly (if you think in more mundane categories)))), abrupt transitions are visible .... it is unnecessary to look closely ... from morning to day, from day to evening, from ve .... etc. ..... not smooth ...

Well .. so it is in life so .. washed a glass, poured .. lo and behold .. and already evening

s
someth1ng 06.11.21

gee-gee))) humorist .....

S
Strange 06.11.21

The last video made me happy - the change of day and night is in my opinion ideal, how can you notice the sharpness when there is a sickly scrolling of the day in a few seconds? The thunderstorm is generally exorbitant, so it will be dumb to play in such a weather - there are still such "beautiful" mutantics walking around, but about graphics, physics, geometry, and so on, everything has been said - according to a preliminary glance, Doom and Half are resting - they are cartoon some and here on you - photo textures ...

G
GUUD 06.11.21

But the sun in the middle of the sky is embarrassing, not at the equator, after all. However, the developers have already promised to fix it 150 times.

H
HAEMHuK 06.11.21

gee-gee))) humorist .....

Yes, no, I really say: twisted: Personally, I marked the sharpness ... well, everything is accelerated, well, it seems like it should be, they won't do a movie a day long! I liked everything. Especially the "red sunset" reflected on nine-story buildings ...

Here sho really makes you hug the monitor so this is the Sky .. It is here such "nashe" ... so happy ... uuuu la!