3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Multiplayer experience. (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

We share our impressions of the cartoon, is it worth buying and playing !!!
111 Comments
Sort by:
C
Com_Bat 09.11.21

Looks like I'm not the only smart one. Who decided to read what the owners of the litsuh say. And then I had enough scam from the developers with the Host.

w
wouwouwou 09.11.21

And when will the game be available? The incentive says 12.00 am ... already 14.00

f
fomin77 09.11.21

I’m already breaking into it from 1 am, for me the game came out cool like Titanfall

c
chuba_73 09.11.21

How are the matches organized - the same as in Bo2?

N
NeoXY 09.11.21

As far as I understand, there is a problem with ping?

M
Maklline66 09.11.21

All theirs are designated as "friend", enemies as "enemy". At the same time, there are no nicknames. It turns out, I gamble with bots?

B
Botponevole 09.11.21

The impressions are mixed. Although the first day, but nerds have already appeared (or they play the joy) very competently using the abilities of the exo-suit when moving around the map, i.e. it is stupid not to hit people and then either start jumping yourself or die.
There are no serious lags, but the feeling of some kind of torn picture sometimes appears. In general, in the cartoon, the game really resembled cartoon krayzis 2 more than COD i.e. multiplayer in the game is a checkpoint, for maybe a maximum of two months then get bored, well, this is my IMHO.

P
PAWEEL 09.11.21

The only + cartoon is exosuits. The implementation did not disappoint, they bring some variability to actions, but this is the only + that becomes boring after 10 minutes. further worse:
Extremely ill-conceived, small maps, in fact, in almost any mode there is a complete confusion, anarchy, the situation just looks like every man for himself mode, because it is simply impossible to control the situation, enemies climb from all sides, enemy respawn can happen right behind you back + it all aggravates this "setting", because everything flickers, glitters, sparkles, after an hour of another game the eyes just get tired. There is nothing to customize, because mshot is not much different, well, except for hats and then. but that's not the point. The variety of weapons is what saddens, they simply do not exist, 3-4 (at best, 5 barrels per class), while the weapons are wooden, disgustingly realized, these types of machine guns with a variable firing rate are simply enraged ... - why they were introduced is not clear. Snipers have sunk into oblivion, because they just failed here, at most, someone is trying to get off in the "find and destroy" mode. There seem to be a lot of modes, but half of them are simply empty (and this is on the day of release), or you have to wait a very long time for connection.
After playing 8 hours, I realized that I've had enough. because there is no interest in the game.
I really regretted the purchase: against the background of "no fish", I decided at least to diversify the weekend ... it would be better if I did nothing ... = /

Z
Zloy 09.11.21

PAWEEL well duck share the game then)

T
TheCORTEX 09.11.21

Botponevole
Not on joe will not ride here ... ... I'm
tired of sitting in front of Monique myself, (in BO2 I calmly play hardcore mode on the controller, I knocked out the first place and I can knock it out, but you have to be in tension all the time, and usually 3-4 no problem) I tried a dead number on the 360 ​​gamepad, too fast pace, the cards in my opinion are not balanced at all, and I represent myself as a hefty circle, partly like in a ghost, you can get loose and get a bullet in the forehead in the same second .. Cards are generally not I liked it, a maximum of 3 for my taste where it did not go, but whatever I liked I would not say (even in MV3 there were 2-3 favorites, although I did not like the game completely)
with weapons, too, for the most part bullshit .... describes it does not make sense .... infiti died for me after MV3, so I didn't buy GOST and I didn't jelly, there were hopes for the slidehammer, but how they were born and died. I don't know why, but I still like the code from them better ... at the moment I think I bought the game in vain
... .
probably at this time I will indulge in two animated cartoons if strongly prispiset BO2 and BF4 .... and wait for certain things stoyuschee from Traicho ...

C
Captain Kote 09.11.21

PAWEEL
If you remove the suit, then the same code, judging by that. I played the single only, because I pay for this ... For the first time I remember pre-ordering Bo2, although I hadn't bought a spell before. I was shocked, of course, when, after a couple of months, half of the modes are generally empty, which I liked exactly. Team fights, not team fights at all, would be a friendlier, then there would be the same number of deaths as partners or enemies.
Well, the disgusting feeling of a weapon, plastic

s
skynet32rus 09.11.21

cartoon cool. but the servers are there, so most cards are not included

a
altery2 09.11.21

Doesn't catch cartoon. Everything is painfully familiar. Jumping, hello crisis and titanfall, plastic guns, two types of cards - corridor and open. In the first, everything is like hamsters running in search of each other, in the second, jumping is added to the run. You feel yourself not as a soldier of the future, but as an idiot constantly pressing the "jump" and at the same time trying to kill the same "skillful" enemy.

96RusSega 09.11.21

altery2
The game has a classic mode, there is no exoskeleton, true * coders * will play there)

p
pavel2323 09.11.21

the cartoon is very solid, but there are a lot of BUT, MOVEMENT is very limited, you see in front of you like a rock, on it there is an ant grass for which, as it were, you can hide, you jump iiiiii oops VA THAT FAK, ROLLED DOWN and there are a lot of such places, built and cut ... Exo suits give many advantages when you enter a building, you can fly in cutting, the enemy is not even a chukhnitsa. You can and should play.

W
Waffen 09.11.21

Yesterday I watched multiplayer from Ozone - there are already guys 44 ur-I ... it's just a fuck ... they spend the night there ???

E
Eilas 09.11.21

Cheaters maybe? There was no anti-cheat at the start of Ghosts, but here, how are things?

C
Captain Kote 09.11.21

Eilas is
not there, you can really get a level like that. In Bo2 on the second day with prestige were like. After the battle, of course, I went nuts. There pumping is noticeable longer

S
Spinal 09.11.21

I'm looking for suitable servers endlessly no where without going
how to play with the people hunting, need help.

A
AP203 09.11.21

Players with weak computers and high ping have nothing to do in the game. Only in vain will you shake your nerves.