3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Multiplayer experience. (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

We share our impressions of the cartoon, is it worth buying and playing !!!
111 Comments
Sort by:
B
BleakFinger 09.11.21

96RusSega
I already go through steam

E
Eilas 09.11.21

the items that are issued for a while are more and more enraged, the same helmet drops out all the time.

C
Cornell hanes 09.11.21

Eilas
This helmet is given for a kill streak of 5. If 10 then gloves, etc. As a result, if you dial 25 kill streak, then the red suit will open for 30 minutes
96RusSega
In the classics, only exo movements are disabled. And disguise, shield, etc. can be used

w
wouwouwou 09.11.21

Does everyone have a cartoon?

M
Masky76 09.11.21

The Chiteryugi started working)

E
Evgeny Glavny 09.11.21

I will express my opinion The
multiplayer has become excessively cardboard. The maps are small, and the respawns are weird, hence the crazy dynamics, and the constant getting a bullet in the ass. The characters have little experience, so the shootout does not work, mostly stupidly crumbling. Hits were ordered to the point of impossibility, the hit area of ​​the character is far beyond the boundaries of the character itself, and even if you shoot 30 cm from the right heel, you still bring down, but of course you don't need to process the data.
I liked the ideas with jumps and exo. The cards are worked out, but they are very small.
And then we have games for 15 hours, then it just tires, because each game is similar to the next, to disgust.

In general, everything looks very primitive, it is in terms of playability, there is no question of some kind of variability at all. It is impossible to control your rear in principle, because of this, everyone does not care where they run and skip like fleas on the stove, but this does not help much
This is not a witchcraft anymore, it is anril torment IMHO

C
Che_Gue 09.11.21

. It is impossible to control your rear.
It is even possible!
You just don’t have to chmyr, teamkill and call those who remain on the respawn as "campers" - cover your ass while you are jumping like grasshoppers !!! ))))

Admit it honestly, how many of you are familiar with such a concept as "battle tactics"?
I understand that 99% of the players are young jerks of 8-10 years old ... But this is already a topic for discussion elsewhere

M
Masky76 09.11.21

Eugene Chief
agree with your opinion.

E
Evgeny Glavny 09.11.21

Che_Gue
Well, what kind of campers? who are you where are you going to cover? which rep will you stay on? There is even nothing to discuss
Tactics? juvenile wankers? what are you talking about?

Have an opinion, have something to appeal, argue, why shake the air?

E
Evgeny Glavny 09.11.21

Take a look at the review, IMHo the most objective review on the new code.
Review of the cartoon from the 12th minute. What I wrote about.

M
Masky76 09.11.21

Che_Gue
what is the tactic in this game?) Well, tell the warrior - heaven) I understand you will tell about the tactics of the battle in Arma, but you will get bream there)
You just argue like a schoolboy) teamkil, camper ..... in css, probably a steering wheel. Here's my tactic in this game is simple, run and shoot, and if you kill kago, you look already in the back, they shoot)

C
Cornell hanes 09.11.21

Masky76
+ Those who have just got killed are always killed.

M
Masky76 09.11.21

The most adequate in the multiplayer of this game is the Free Play mode ..... and EVERYTHING.

E
Evgeny Glavny 09.11.21

MDE)) The longer I play, the more I regret the money spent. The guns are not balanced at all, you take the one that shoots faster and run, if you take something slow, or not automatic, you immediately turn into the bottom.
And also the lobby is freezing, why can't I choose a server? 8 out of 10 games with some kind of nonsense.

I played a free game, I don’t know, the same eggs are seen from the side. I tried to play without exo skeletons, there are no players. Better I bought the battle with 4 witchcraft, well, it’s not worth the money, oh, how it’s not worth it. Well, 300 rubles per cartoon, not more.

-
-postal- 09.11.21

If we take it as a whole, then the game has a sense of potential, the dynamics is off scale, there are many interesting ideas and solutions. But I don’t dare to recommend it for purchase. Let me explain why. It's about multiplayer because mainly because of the MP they buy such games. By the way, the single is good, I can't say anything bad, spectacular and dynamic cinema. But with the MP, everything went wrong for me.

At first, there were terrible brakes (before the slideshow) on all maps at the beginning of the battle, which eventually passed. On November 4, Nvidia released new firewood, installed it and the brakes passed. However, a terrible imbalance remained, i.e. roughly speaking, you first fall, and on repeat you see how everything was))

And it also happens that you shoot clearly at the enemy, the cartridges run out, at this moment the enemy turns and knocks down from 1-2 bullets, and on the replay it is clearly visible that you are shooting 2-3 meters to the right or to the left of the target. Optical connection, 20 Mbps. The config rules, by default there was a maximum allowable ping of 800! Put 50, nothing has changed. The frame rate is normal. Fraps stably shows 90.

I don’t know what else to do, but it’s just not realistic to play. Satisfied with the game is full, but I have a solid punishment ... By the way, let's say I can play in blackups on dedicated servers on hard, not in the leaders, but not in the tail either, so I think that it’s not about the network, but what’s not clear.

My IMHO, if the developers do not introduce the ability to create their own servers, they will merge all subsequent games like Ghosts and AW.

M
Masky76 09.11.21

-postal-
Can you create a server for yourself as in BF4? Well, yes, people play well with a kick with a grenade) took the AVP kick, got into an armored personnel carrier kick, etc. Men, yes, you yourself are killing the dynamics of the games.
And for this multiplayer, one thing I will say is anrial tour.

M
Masky76 09.11.21

Eugene Glavniy
So I meant that there is nothing more, as if only to run after each other and practice skill, everything else is the same.

E
Evgeny Glavny 09.11.21

Masky76
The CF server also can not be created, where they rented, they can adminit.Sozdavat server is on its mashine.s ping 1)))
And if in fact, I think he meant for servers in general, so that you understand where and with whom do you play, and controlled your connection and ping. Why should I play with a nemchura if I have a lot of players in the LAN? the problem is the lack of servers.

The network component looks more like a mobile application than a PC solution, as if you took a smartphone, pressed a single button and you play, but where with whom it is no longer important. Simplified to disgrace.
Someone puffs up a battlelog giving birth, and his hayut how much the light costs, but here there is nothing at all, and somehow no one betrays the value.
It is sad

M
Megadeth2006 09.11.21

who will say what kind of new update has arrived?

-
-postal- 09.11.21

Eugene Chief
.... And if in essence, I think he meant the presence of servers in general, so that you understand where and with whom you are playing, and control your connection and ping. ? the problem is the lack of servers .....

That's exactly what I mean)). The player must have a choice of a convenient (favorite, favorite, etc.) server on which he is comfortable playing (map, set of rules, ping, etc.).