3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Multiplayer experience. (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

We share our impressions of the cartoon, is it worth buying and playing !!!
111 Comments
Sort by:
w
wouwouwou 09.11.21

Mlyat, who will answer the thread, everyone has multiplayer ????

C
Che_Gue 09.11.21

I'm not lagging

w
wouwouwou 09.11.21

More. Anyone who has a lag at the beginning of the cards, turn on the loading of shaders before the start of the game! It helped me.

-
-postal- 09.11.21

wouwouwou
Thanks for the advice. And what can I turn on so that the bullets fly where I send them, and not just anywhere.
Aim not to offer))

M
Masky76 09.11.21

-postal-
Pinball function incl.

-
-postal- 09.11.21

Masky76
Thanks included. In addition to the diarrhea color of the splashes, it does not give anything))
Only loading the shaders really helps. But a 100% result does not give all the same, it is often seen on repeat that the bullets fly into the milk. The same result can be seen and when they shoot at me, the enemy just seems stupid from the outside. But you have to understand that it is not the player's skill or inability that affects the skill, but the stupid network code of the game. Who is lucky with the ping and the filling of the computer that bends)) But to be honest, it becomes not interesting to play such a game. Again, only the ability to select a server (map, ping, rules ...) will save all subsequent versions of CoD. (imho)

E
Eilas 09.11.21

-postal-
the same nonsense you shoot at the enemy, and he turns around and kills with 1 bullet, and on the replay you can see how bullets go into the milk. And I would have already done something with the anti-cheat, otherwise I see many times how they lead along the walls.

-
-postal- 09.11.21

Eilas
And chitakov is already full of it yes. Therefore, I don't really want to run around with cannon fodder. Better is a cooperative mode with bots. By the way, the co-op in AW is not bad, we can play somehow)) I liked the co-op in Ghost, I hoped to see something similar here, but the developers have other plans)).

E
Eilas 09.11.21

-postal-
I do not mind playing co- op together, but there was not a bad co- op as a guest, but many people lingered when there were low-level players in the team and this infuriated most of all.

D
Dustavskoy 09.11.21

There are no unequivocal impressions. On the one hand, everything seems to be quite good, diverse, something new with all these exoskeletons. But on the other hand, there are permanent freezes (especially on Defender, Recovery, Instinct), regardless of the graphics settings. The feeling that my ping is incredibly high (although it is not), judging by the replay of the kills. And the rep is just awful, I just revive - they immediately kill in the back, the cards are small, the battles are short, cheaters are quite common. So I'm afraid this game will not drag me out for a long time, but for now you can drive in the evening.

B
Big_Woo 09.11.21

You can play one evening after each regular patch, there are no cheaters for one evening, then you cannot play for several weeks, a patch is released and so on in a circle (

E
Eilas 09.11.21

Big_Woo
I agree, cheaters are found almost in the Qahdom lobby, especially with mors in the jump and purely in the head, although on the replay you can see that he was shooting at the wall. Well, the respawn is crappy, they mostly shoot in the back. Some weapons are not needed at all, pistols except one. Machine guns are rarely used by anyone.

-
-postal- 09.11.21

Eilas
Link to my page on Steam in my profile on the playground, add me as a friend.
Who knows how to get to the last RIOT map in survival mode, the map is open, but how to get there in an open game is not clear. Tried it alone, but somehow hard)) Or do you need to recruit your team for a closed game?

E
Eilas 09.11.21

-postal-
on the Riot map, you can play alone in a private match, hold out for 10 waves and there will be zombies at 11.

D
Dima Kucher 09.11.21

As for me, the requirements are too high ... I have a cartoon lays this shit for me)

-
-postal- 09.11.21

Eilas
I had to do everything myself again)) I held out and ran away from the zombies)) I understand this is only the beginning of the story about zombies, the continuation will be in DLS ...

-
-postal- 09.11.21

How do I get the Veteran Exo Survival achievement? Much more than 50 matches have already been played.

N
Nightfox27 09.11.21

This is what is happening in the multiplayer now (((

-
-postal- 09.11.21

I got all the achievements)) I just confused the matches with the rounds))

Nightfox27
Now you have a lot of patience, take me to the team)) And I always go out right away, why do I need such a game?
Honestly, I don't understand Chitakov at all. is this process a pleasure? Although everything is possible, well, let's say in the case of low self-esteem. But here it is also not clear, there is another option - learn how to play and you will enjoy the process and raise your self-esteem ... Therefore, it turns out that these cheats are lazy and sooo limited (I'm trying to be polite ^ _ ^) "offended" gamers, who don't even try understand the game ...

And the developers of protection are a fat minus, and there are a lot of cheaters and players with a blocked type of status are playing a lot, it is not at all clear what is happening with the protection ...

E
Eilas 09.11.21

-postal-
history repeats itself as in ghost, it is impossible to play anti- cheat, there are a lot of cheaters in almost every lobby.