3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Multiplayer experience. (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

We share our impressions of the cartoon, is it worth buying and playing !!!
111 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzet3 09.11.21

"Extremely ill-conceived, small maps, in fact, in almost any mode there is complete confusion, anarchy, the situation just looks like every man for himself mode, because it is simply impossible to control the situation, enemies climb from all sides, enemy respawn can happen right from you behind the back "

The people are this crap in ALL parts of Cala ..., do you still believe in change? !!)))

m
mr.Vitaly 09.11.21

He is looking for servers, he did not notice problems with ping quickly, after all, it seems dedicated servers and not a player-host. But such a feeling either the restriction on the regions has been removed or the servers are not in Russia, there are too many Europeans, but they still have a better ping.
I was waiting for the possibility of private servers, but you can see these are empty words of the developers - ((

P
Paul van dyk 09.11.21

I personally liked an excellent multiplayer. Here's a video on YouTube I made)

P
Paul van dyk 09.11.21

so I'm not a fan of Call of Duty, this is the first experience in the cartoon. So don't judge strictly))))

T
Taren69 09.11.21

my opinion is that it's stupidly Titanfall, but without robots and running along the walls, although there is already a mode without titans, and the cards are a little smaller, you can run to shoot, but it does not addictive.

E
Eilas 09.11.21

Captain Kote Is the leveling
going fast in AW? And there are many cheaters?

E
Eilas 09.11.21

I played the cartoon, I can say that it is not usually played because of the exosuits.

m
mixocg 09.11.21

Paul van dyk
f * ck man, f * ck man, f * ck man ... it is unpleasant to listen to the video.

c
chuba_73 09.11.21

And there are many cheaters?
I don't know a lot or not, but I saw one today - wiring on the walls 100% and more than once

R
Rodion Solyanik 09.11.21

I liked the multiplayer even more than the single
+ Peppy gameplay
+ Good Balance
+ Graphics are not ideal but norms

d
deIIis 09.11.21

Zombie mode available?

W
Waffen 09.11.21

Does the cartoon look nothing like Titanfall? Jumping etc ...?

A
Alexander Strelnikov 09.11.21

The cartoon is gorgeous, especially football! Doesn't look like titanium! I have witchcraft, titanium, and ghost, these cartoons are not alike !!!!

C
Che_Gue 09.11.21

All perfectly!
You can play!
That's just DLC will be a little expensive, however (((

C
Com_Bat 09.11.21

I agree with the opinion of people about, Smells like Titans, already running! Well done and what to mess with, there is a ready-made workpiece, just change the view .. Handsome, to breed two or three times a year, this is already too much.

m
mr.Vitaly 09.11.21

Com_Bat
Everyone forgets that Titanfall, they developed the witchcraft. And just in Tinanfol, everything was copied from the witchcraft, titans and jumps were added. Take it all away and there will be Kolda.

G
Gothic500 09.11.21

Is it worth buying a license to play a cartoon on such a config i3 4130 3.3, 8gb, gtx650, the single goes great on average, although the FPS run is large from 24 to 45.

C
Com_Bat 09.11.21

mr.Vitaly
I completely agree with you. I about that. that's why I read. what the old Kodovtsy write. As it is not sad, but not really, the old people and break for a face after, well, in short, you understand. the background of the general game multiplayer, standing, then there is nothing. I'm not in a hurry yet. With the fucking crisis, it's not really overclocked. And on the way Far Cry 4, The Crew, Dying Light, World of Speed ​​- the first real online race with graphics of a new generation. In short, a lot of things. So if you already take it this way. something worthwhile. Whatever hangs in Steam as a ghoul or in Origin.

B
Botponevole 09.11.21

Gothic500
Mult now is not particularly efficient, the connection is constantly broken and thrown out of the game, at the beginning of each round everyone has terrible lags. Although in St. Petersburg the same Germashka in black ops 1 and 2, for example, always delighted with ping to German servers (about 40), now it feels like I live in Australia. Today I finally spat on the game, we have to wait for patches and good patches damn it.

c
chuba_73 09.11.21

Com_Bat
The similarity with the titans, as for me, is only in the ability to jump - but if in the titans this is a feature of the whole game, then in the code rather as an addition - the game, in principle, remained the same code, but with a slight innovation and, oddly enough, more or less playable