3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 09.11.21 07:45 pm

Multiplayer experience. (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

We share our impressions of the cartoon, is it worth buying and playing !!!
111 Comments
Sort by:
C
Com_Bat 09.11.21

chuba_73
Well, the taste and color of each flamaster is different. But I wonder, the developers with hearing are in complete order. I'm talking about the sound of shots. This is a complete flight.
Thank you so much to the license holders, thank you guys for your feedback. Sad as it may seem, but for me this is a well-grounded refusal of a license. Second in two months, it's sad. The first one is Border Pre Sequel. The same sad toy came out. Although for me Border is a classic. Well, it's almost 80 USD. saved on the purchase of 970 toy.

D
Dreamcatcher888 09.11.21

I played for about 15 minutes, then terrible lags began in multiplayer. I do not know what it is connected with, but in my task manager it shows up to 80 percent of the load of the processor. How to solve? help pliz, I want to play.
The company passed without a single lag. Comp Core i5 2320, GTX 760 2GB, 8GB Ram. I do not know what the problem is. When I put it down, I turned off the steam 32 process, it happens to me and starts to lag games. I came back, played a little more and the brakes appeared. Impossible to play damn, solid slideshow.
I decided to add. here again, I played for about 15 minutes and wild lags began, just wild, the game slows down and it's impossible to play, I don't even understand what this is connected with (

N
NatanieLzZ 09.11.21

Played a cartoon with a friend. Now I can't play MW2 - all the time I want to fly to the roof, but I can't)))))

C
Cornell hanes 09.11.21

I really liked the cartoon, especially on the PC. I recorded a video in which I play in the mode without exoskeletons, it is played perfectly.
Look you will like

C
Cornell hanes 09.11.21

If there is a butt, then the speed of movement while aiming is mobility. And aiming speed - convenience Lightweight grip (Must be on your weapon)

D
Dreamcatcher888 09.11.21

I liked the reflex sight, it finally became convenient to aim! Previously, for example, in BO2, he was somehow not the same with a bold dot, everything is in order, I liked the new exoskeleton chips, such as invisibility, high jumps, and so on, really variety)
Cornell Haynes
Already stopped lagging. Apparently they had something on their servers.

C
Cornell hanes 09.11.21

On my map, Defender always lags at the beginning

M
Masky76 09.11.21

Guys, in one word, is it worth taking litsuha for multiplayer? I want an adequate answer.

w
wouwouwou 09.11.21

Masky76
If you liked BO2, MV 2 - definitely!

s
sektor102 09.11.21

Idiotic mouse control, you can't turn off acceleration, but it only gets in the way. I can't understand the sharpness of the mouse at all. That's too fast. It's too clumsy. Because of only one control, the impression of the whole game is spoiled.

w
wouwouwou 09.11.21

The people, does everyone have a cartoon periodically? Especially some maps (Defender).

w
wouwouwou 09.11.21

sektor102
Maybe you just have a mouse glitch? I had one. Cured by disabling Shadowplay.

M
Maxis1977 09.11.21

shit in one word

w
wouwouwou 09.11.21

By the way, what matches do you get the most points for?
What is the best way to abuse prestige?)

F
FixFlow 09.11.21

Nobody wants to play survival on the grid, otherwise some come out without finishing the game, others are stupid and so on ...?
ps in the profile all the data.

B
BleakFinger 09.11.21

Tell me what the bullshit is, it gives a multiplayer error

M
Masky76 09.11.21

I am glad that there is a classic mode, without activating exo-skeletons.

96RusSega 09.11.21

Masky76
Edited. I'm talking about problems with the mouse, if anyone has them. Helps proven.
Classic is great. The only thing I can’t understand is how in the classic mode, players manage to turn on masking (transparency)?
BleakFinger
To start the game, you do not need to log into Steam

M
Masky76 09.11.21

96RusSega
Yes, there is such a thing I want to fix the classics only without zkzo-movements).

F
First_Aid_Kit 09.11.21

People. I am interested in this question.

And as I understand it, some things of customization can be obtained by performing certain actions.
Are there such things that drop from hidden tasks? (Not counting the zombie suit)

For example, "Helmet of the Red Baron", it is not specified anywhere that this item will drop for you for kills in the air.