3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simple_chert 09.11.21 08:20 pm

The best armor in Morrowind? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I'm reading here about knives and darts and I don't understand how such a topic as PROTECTING oneself beloved remained out of sight.
While playing Morr, I have accumulated enough good clothes, write and you - the much-appreciated forum users in what you go.
PS I know that unhurried battle rules, but they (clothes) are beautiful !!! :))
139 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam-the-dark 09.11.21

Nordling Bundle and Dragon Bone Breastplate.

I
IXplorer 09.11.21

Well, you can also systematize. The best in the game and the best medium armor - Ebony Mail (Altar of Mount Assarnibbibi, Temple quest). Best Heavy - Overlord's Chainmail (cave under Ebengard, Legion quest). Best Light - Savior Hide Breastplate (Hall of Fira, in the closet). The best helmet is Orein's Bearclaw Helmet (Malacath's quest). Shield - Symbol of Eleidon (Ibar-Dad) or Auriel's Shield (Ghost Gate). Gloves - two Wraithguards (Vivec and Corprusarium) or Randagulf's Fists (Ilunubi), which are easier to find. Boots - Boots of the Apostle (Berandas) or Boots of blinding speed (Blind quest). Leggings - nothing comes to mind here, except for Daedric with a feather 50 (Telvanni quest). Shoulders are normal Daedric. Mantle - Shroud of Grief (cave near the Skaal village). Amulet - Amulet of the Necromancer (Trebonius). Rings - Ring of Marara (Tomb of Drethan) and Royal Signet (Helset, cheating characteristics). Rags can be enchanted by yourself. Full glass armor - sold in the Ghost Gate, Daedric - Tel Fir (except for the helmet), on the story NPC, adamantine - the official plug or the Hall of Masters in Mournhold. Daedric God Face - Tomb of Maravin.

G
GeorgeQ 09.11.21

In my opinion, the best cuirass is the overlord's chain mail. Located under Ebengard, entrance from the water

D
Derek 09.11.21

Traditionally I wear boots of blinding speed, a cuirass of the skin of a savior and the helmet of Orein the Bear's Claw (and of course the Fists of Randagulf). I love the Demon's bone armor (but this is a plug-in), but I really like the way the hero looks in steel leggings, Dreug or canopy cuirass. As a rule, I don’t wear shoulder pads (and I rarely wear a helmet).

D
Degradator ... 09.11.21

> Helmet - Mask of Clavius ​​Vile (in Dagon Fel from Sockild Raven)
> armor (cuirass) - or Ebon. Chainmail (in the basement of the elf Nidelas in Caldera) or Armor of the Royal Guard.
> Shoulders - Royal Guard.
> gloves are two ghostly guardians.
> Greaves (greaves) - Daedric.
> boots - blinding speed.

D
Degradator ... 09.11.21

by the way, happy Victory Day

D
Derek 09.11.21

I join in the congratulations!

I
IXplorer 09.11.21

2 Dagot Ur-ka:
Nidelas has nothing in the basement, much less such armor. Who told you this?

D
Derek 09.11.21

Well, some people get used to plugins in a way that doesn't distinguish them from the original. Maybe he really has Nidelas armor. For example, I do not recognize Aldrun without Abu's estate ...

D
Degradator ... 09.11.21

In fact, he has armor there ...
I can send screenshots ...
By the way, maybe with some plug-in ... because I haven't played without plug-ins for a long time ...

I
IXplorer 09.11.21

I specially checked this basement recently - there is nothing significant, except for a nominal ghost. Maybe a glitch or a plug.

D
Da joker 09.11.21

again about the armor? :) usually in Indoril, sometimes for fun I wear a bear :) the
cool plug was adding night elves, such stylish clothes! :)

N
NKaado 09.11.21

As a shield, I prefer to use a handmade shield. Daedric Tower Shield is ennobled with a permanent restore life spell and gain +9. every second. You can forget about bottles and other life-supporting gadgets. Even in a difficult battle, it is enough to run away from the enemy for a few seconds and again into battle. The only problem is the tower shield. It can only be removed from gold shrines. And they very rarely wear it.

G
GEF24 09.11.21

Undress the Supreme Order !!!!!!

S
Simple_chert 09.11.21

Happy Holidays!
2 GEF24
It's too easy.
Well, how do you like this choice:
Chainmail of the Lord Chainmail
Leggings Northern
Shoulders are the same
Shlemak and Bots summoned to constants
Rungulf's Gloves There
is a northern shield (Eleidon is in the museum), but I don't like their view. + Love Daedra Daikatana with 80-90 blow of fire at 3 feet.

S
Svintus007 09.11.21

And the Indooriel armor has the coolest protection!

a
aXenom 09.11.21

The best armor is the Dark Brotherhood armor. If only Morra could still be played online - no one would have left ... and the best cuirass is the Dragon Bone Breastplate, IMHO ...

Z
Zmeevi4ok 09.11.21

And what for you armor? Is it really possible to die? I finally wear armor, because it is heavy, it is better to take a Vepon with you enchanted (to be treated) and unique to wear it!

S
SNAKE aka Neil. 09.11.21

The most practical armor is glass, extremely light and comfortable 8)))

D
Doktor Livsy 09.11.21

but I like how a wolf armor sits on me)))) I walk in it and I put on a mantle in MEAT because it’s more interesting
Threat personally, it’s more interesting for me to run from the enemy and snap arrows, darts and spells than to stupidly stand still and wave a piece of iron ...
and the main thing is not which armor is cooler, but how can you use it ...