3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simple_chert 09.11.21 08:20 pm

The best armor in Morrowind? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I'm reading here about knives and darts and I don't understand how such a topic as PROTECTING oneself beloved remained out of sight.
While playing Morr, I have accumulated enough good clothes, write and you - the much-appreciated forum users in what you go.
PS I know that unhurried battle rules, but they (clothes) are beautiful !!! :))
139 Comments
Sort by:
F
FIR 09.11.21

The chain mail of the overlord-shit-and in appearance generally die-a laughing-stock in one word ...
Dragon Bone Breastplate ------ ROLLS !!!

M
Major pain 09.11.21

Well, the matter of armor is a very personal matter ... The main thing for me is that it looks beautiful, so I wear stalhrim leggings to the Daedric boots (no pants are visible), and in general I develop all classes of armor at the same time from the very beginning ...
The main thing is that the suit fits ... ( with)....

a
adrift 09.11.21

Chitin without shoulders and helmet with simple gloves. Pure tourist set with a bunch of pockets. And what, level up to 15, very much even nothing

N
NeoStаlker 09.11.21

The need for armor, a matter of aesthetics. He adhered to the "Daedric" style, and then "glass" to give himself a uniform appearance. Although objectively significant armor, the Ebony Mail.

[
[PNG] Anry 09.11.21

Where can I find Daedric Boots, Shoulders, and Breastplate without killing anyone?
Surely someone remembers some cave, like Ibar-Dada
Write, please! Childhood dream))) Collect Daedra. comilect

N
NeoStаlker 09.11.21

Significant premise ---> http://www.playground.ru/forums/morrowind/25846/

C
CemKey 09.11.21

I where and for which faction I play and I go.
I can't run around Saltsheim in Morrow or Tribus armor. Seems cold. Therefore, I try to get that thread as soon as possible, I even change my clothes.
I can't run around Morra in a fur coat if it's raining especially. And Trib's armor seems too formal, even more official than legion's.
In general, apart from plugins, I like the bone ones, I think that in appearance they are most suitable for adventurers.

G
Gibberio 09.11.21

Well, since the discussion has gone about all the "old fashioned" haute couture, I just can't miss taking part in it.
Well ... Perhaps Oreina on the teapot (the main thing in our business is that the faucet does not stick out!), On the torso of the Lord's chain mail (... and do not tell me later that she is ugly!), Boots - Apostolic (well, not in Daedric walk around the dark world, you must somehow flaunt in front of the unreasonable, who graduated from the first class of pre-game training, nepys), gloves - Randagulf's fists (as advised in Urshilak - got rid of the vital and notorious Kagrenak's tools), leggings - daedric, shoulder pads - similar (this is not a type of armor) and the mantle of the Deeds of Redas (The pride of the Drak is somehow not according to my callous Munchkin soul).
Well, all sorts of jewelry in this form is present: an amulet of a necromancer (a supertrophy from a spherholigophrenic of all times and one people), a ring of POWER (personally-piecework) and, of course, a ring of Wind (periodically changes places with the ring of Processus Vitelius ( hamel. 100% for 10 sec.) and MEGATELEKINESIS (I have a gift for name-calling things)).
Well, that's all, it seems.

C
Chernobyl 09.11.21

among helmets-helmet of Orein
among boots-bltinks of the apostle
among gloves-ghost guard and fists of Randagulf
among cuirass-ebony chain mail or cuirass of savior skin
as for kiracha of the overlord-LAZHA ebony chain mail gives the same units of protection, but also great bonuses

M
Misantropy 09.11.21

The snow wolf armor is cool and looks good.

s
spaceoddity 09.11.21

a full set of Daedric - on everything, constantly increase heavy armor (as much as you can with golden saints), and only a shield - restore health to 30n. In principle, the same TGM is obtained, i.e. not even Dagoth Ur is able to do anything! the level of protection is something like 450!

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 09.11.21

Shield - restore health 30n
Where did you get such a shield? Maximum - 9-9 for const, 100-100 for 9s.

S
SkaFaNDr 09.11.21

favorite armor - which I made in the TES Construction set = D

S
Syder 09.11.21

Dragonbone Breastplate
Daedric Leggings, Shoulders, and Boots Daedric
Mask Clavicus Vile
Fists of Randagulf
Sigil of Eleidon,
Sword of Almalexia (Fire of Hope)

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

I walk without armor, because my cloak does not fit well with armor, and I run better this way!
On a related note, the best set of armor I've found is the Black Prince Armor from the plugin). Very similar to Daedric, but more beautiful!
But if without plugins, then just Daedric. Gloomy and stylish ...

Z
ZzZenN 09.11.21

My outfit is this:

Breastplate of the Dragon Bone
Symbol of Eleidon
Leggings, Daedric Shoulders
"Face of God" Helmet
Apostle's Boots
Randagulf's Fists

All of this gives great protection.

P
Petka Chekhov 09.11.21

If the question is what you are walking about ... Then I have no idea ... if in the original .. Morra, then in the arts, if in the plaginny, then I take the armor I like and adjust the stats for the artifacts from the morra and that's it ...

N
Nerevar 666 09.11.21

The right shoulder pad of her hand, the left Daedrich one, the left glove of her hand, the right Daedric one, the cuirass of her hand, ebonite leggings, glass boots, the helmet of the royal guard, the Ebony tower shield. And as they say: "The best defense is the attack"
True Flame. (I like how it looks))))))

H
Hottabych ibn PanK 09.11.21

I don't know about the people about you, but it's more interesting for me to take a simple one and enchant, otherwise all these artifacts are cheating, which makes it not interesting to play! I like my set of ebony armor complete, each item is enchanted to increase the strength of the post. the effect is a total of +20 strength, and in the compartment, wash it off with a hammer just tin! invisibility effect! Here is invisibility, this is protection for all defenses and it looks cool! :)

C
Chernobyl 09.11.21

Ebony Breastplate
Orein's Helmet
Shoulders-Moved Resident Alma or simply Daedra
Gloves-Randagulbfa / Prmzr. guardian
daedra leggings from terana
boots of the apostle
shield of eleidon or enchant daedra. shield on the post. the effect