3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simple_chert 09.11.21 08:20 pm

The best armor in Morrowind? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I'm reading here about knives and darts and I don't understand how such a topic as PROTECTING oneself beloved remained out of sight.
While playing Morr, I have accumulated enough good clothes, write and you - the much-appreciated forum users in what you go.
PS I know that unhurried battle rules, but they (clothes) are beautiful !!! :))
139 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eternal Wanderer 09.11.21

People! Here in the third (very sensible, by the way) post, the SECOND glove, the ghost guard, is mentioned. The whole corpusarium seemed to have climbed - I did not find anything like it. Is there more information on this?

u
usoid 09.11.21

Eternal Wanderer
at the expense of the second I will not say, but it seems that if Vivek is denied and also flunked him, then the last gnome can make a pirchu too, if he is pinned with several special books. the current didn't work out for me, he reads books and seems to be babbling about a feast, but he didn't give it to the feast, you bastard. maybe a bug, or I didn't do everything right.

E

Yes. Sad gnome. He didn't do anything to me either. Maybe a friend put the plug-in on the 2nd pepper and forgot about it himself? Because I've heard repeatedly that the Ghost Guard is the only one :)

S
Skyon 09.11.21

the corrusarium seems to have climbed

. Why? The blank of the second glove must be knocked out of Vivek, if you remember.

u
usoid 09.11.21

Skyon
well? I tried to do the feast myself? tell me how it went?

E

And I thought that this was not a blank, but an object for a quick "evil" passage ... Like so that the quests for the Blades are not completed, and in order, if suddenly someone of the key characters was thrown by accident ...

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 09.11.21

What's so strange about the second ghost guard?
Is he in the clear sea, is there with all the abilities ...
or I misunderstood the conversation?

E

And you can DETAIL. Where and how to get it, if not difficult.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 09.11.21

Vivec has it ...
Only uncharged. To charge, you have to take it to Yagrum ...

E

So. And he's on his left hand. So?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 09.11.21

How do I know which hand he is on ... I do not have an omnipotent memory ... the main thing is that both of them can be worn ...

f
fhigbbhfbghjcb kgjkdjk 09.11.21

Only glass!

D
DiLouk 09.11.21

Perhaps this is Iron Armor (Ice).

S
STRENG 09.11.21

Glass or Daedric armor, but wearing chloal armor looks cool.

u
usoid 09.11.21

and I like Indoril, until I collect the artifacts, I almost always hang out in them. Well, I put on any leggings. the armor of senior residents and arms are similar, but I usually go there, much later.

C
Chicken0id 09.11.21

Second Sentinel is not a plugin, it is in the original Morrowind. As far as I remember, it is necessary to kill Vivec and remove the "Ancient Dwemer artifact" from his corpse, and with him come to the Corrussarium to Yagrum Bagarn. He will say that he needs two books. One, like Kagrenac's Diary, is in the Kagrenac Library, which, like Veminal and Odrosal, is on Red Mountain. Also on this mountain there is a fourth fortress, the name of which, alas, I do not remember, there is the second book. Next, we return to Bagarn and he gives an exact copy of the ghost guard, but on his left hand and its value (Value) is not 500,000 as in the original, but only 10,000. Well, that's all if my memory serves me right.
And about armor: Ebony Chainmail (although medium armor is 333 defens like heavy, and magic affixes are good)
Donkey boots. Speed (speed, only because of 50 durability breaks forever)
Helm of Orein Bear's Claw
Ring of Marara and Wind
Enchanted Daedra. Height. Shield + Enchanted Ebony Saber or Blade of the Ice Monarch
Left and Right Phantom Guards
Daedric Leggings with Feather 50p, Telvann quest.
Robe of Pride Fight (also, one might say, a reward for passing Telvanni, though if you know who it is on, I think you can knock it out)
Self-enchanted skirt, belt, pants and shirt. The skirt is not visible under the mantle, do not be afraid.
By the way, how to get the Brand of Elaydon (or something like that). I added it with a cheat - shit, but for the collection you need it. There is already a Gold Mark, 11171 gold too, it seems like you still have to be a vampire, but I don't know for sure, I tried to look at the tes cs dialogues but did not find anything there, in short a help

W
Warior171 09.11.21

It has already been said a hundred times that the best armor (in terms of physical protection!) Is Ebonite Ring and all who think otherwise get killed

W
Warior171 09.11.21

Incidentally, this does not include plugins, there may be better

u
usoid 09.11.21

Self-enchanted skirt, belt, pants and shirt. The skirt is not visible under the mantle, do not be afraid.

a skirt and a shirt are given by the saint on the quest of the imperial cult, pants are also in the toy for a constant. so you don't have to charm. the clavicus mask is no worse, and sometimes even more useful than the Orein's helmet. There are a couple more good robes in the game, one for the redoran to detect enemies and, like, for the temple at the Dagoths in the swamp, but pride is the best fight.
Elidon's shield is taken in a cave not far from Urshilaku (along the coast). I don't remember the name. and there is a spellbreaker, a shield for a vampire quest, so you can't take it.
Well, I usually replace sabers and blades with a skull crusher, for me the best is not nifig. and I don't always trade my fists for a ghost guard.

W
Warior171 09.11.21

the clavicus mask is better only because it gives attractiveness, and the best weapon is a separator (or whatever it is, a hammer in general) in terms of damage it has no equal.