3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simple_chert 09.11.21 08:20 pm

The best armor in Morrowind? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I'm reading here about knives and darts and I don't understand how such a topic as PROTECTING oneself beloved remained out of sight.
While playing Morr, I have accumulated enough good clothes, write and you - the much-appreciated forum users in what you go.
PS I know that unhurried battle rules, but they (clothes) are beautiful !!! :))
139 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chicken0id 09.11.21

And yet it is better to enchant yourself, a skirt like with a magic resist - what for is it needed, magic does not reach me. Atronach is 50% absorption + from the ring of Marara and two guards, not to mention the reflection. I don't give a shit about magic (that's why I always take Altmer). And at Ebon. There is only 1 minus chain mail - this is medium armor, and there is no teacher in Morrowind for this skill (and also for a blacksmith, but it doesn't matter), it is added by GFM, and I don't like it. That there is only one ">>" instead of "in".
And the mask of Clavicus Vile sucks because if you get 100 respect in it and take it off then the respect drops to 70, which is not good.
The Ebony Saber, enchanted, if memory serves, for damage by one element of 90p for 1 sec and for damage of another element of 80p for 1 sec all the same:
1.will be stronger
2. More comfortable (the thrusting attack of the hammers is weak)
3. The attack is faster (all the same, it is a saber or a hammer).
There is also the Dagger of the Black Hands, the principle of its action is "Hit and forget", the enemy will die, he will also heal you in the process, and it seems that the reserve of strength will be restored, I do not remember exactly.

u
usoid 09.11.21

Chicken0id
skirt for increasing mana, and mana is never too much, and a blouson for health, it seems.
the mask has not weak protection, decent strength and adds charm, especially if you were in no hurry to drive glasses into it, but to chatter someone.
the hammer is bewitched to increase the attack (there are no more weapons with this enchantment) and a couple of other effects. Naturally, they should not be waving like a saber, but they will not get used to it for long. not to like, no one is bondage.
there is a teacher for any armor, these are fish and dreugars, you go into the water and swing. one minus - a long time, but almost everything sways.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 09.11.21

Rather than waiting for fish and dreugs to bite to death, it's easier to rush through the teachers ...

u
usoid 09.11.21

Well, they are straight and have a snack! they cannot get out on the shore, if you go out hard to get some medical treatment, fix it and again .. it is clear that it is easier with the teachers, but firstly, you need to find them, secondly, money, and thirdly, during training, your skill cannot exceed the main characteristic. and with self-pumping it can.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 09.11.21

secondly money,
Money in the sea-garbage. Go and collect.
and thirdly, during training, your skill cannot exceed the main characteristic
. Are you going to increase the characteristics?))

u
usoid 09.11.21

When you swayed the inscription did not jump out, which is no longer possible until you increase the characteristic? Well, and if there is more hotsa at once, then go to fight. Damn, you might think I'm trying to persuade you, run and look for teachers ..
I spire as you like and report how mono swing, maybe someone will come in handy.

Y
Yriel hlaalo 09.11.21

When you swayed the inscription did not jump out, which is no longer possible until you increase the characteristic?
there is such garbage. but you can cast on yourself before training an increase in the corresponding characteristic. well, add to it at each level. in principle, you can bring up to 100 and the skill and characteristics. just a little boring.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 09.11.21

When you swayed the inscription did not jump out, which is no longer possible until you increase the characteristic?
The fact is that at each level you can maximize the character. So that's not a problem. I pumped the security with her intelligence like that ...

4elubreack 09.11.21

Where can you find a complete set of Deadric armor? Except for Tel Fira.

u
usoid 09.11.21

a complete set at once all to take, however, will not come out. will have to be collected in parts throughout the game. or put mod.

H
Hleyrd kaldt lys 09.11.21

from the add-on tribunal royal guard armor and ebony

H

HERE armor made of plagu not sh * t

H

Aedric Steele will be on the site soon

1jek 09.11.21

I do not remember what this metal is called but it is deep in the caves of the City which will appear if you have the Tribunal patch.

D
Demolir 09.11.21

First, not a patch, but an addon. Second, adamantine.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 09.11.21

Thirdly, do not be clever, fourthly this, fifthly metal, sixth caves, seventh Mournhold, eighth I am also clever, ninth tenth.
And in general, adamantine is somehow not very cool. I prefer assembly. Only assembly can achieve the best effect.

D
Demolir 09.11.21

Lord Icarus Indooril
Adamantine set is not so much cool as beautiful. Especially if you add to it a shield from some I don't remember mod, but I haven't worn it for a long time. Beauty does not save.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 09.11.21

The adamantine set is not so much cool as it is beautiful.
And in my opinion he is not particularly handsome. But this is IMHO.

D
Demolir 09.11.21

Well, yes, there are more beautiful ones. Ebonite for example.

a
artem__li 09.11.21

The adamantine kit is very cool especially if you enter the security code