3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simple_chert 09.11.21 08:20 pm

The best armor in Morrowind? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I'm reading here about knives and darts and I don't understand how such a topic as PROTECTING oneself beloved remained out of sight.
While playing Morr, I have accumulated enough good clothes, write and you - the much-appreciated forum users in what you go.
PS I know that unhurried battle rules, but they (clothes) are beautiful !!! :))
139 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hottabych ibn PanK 09.11.21

Yes, I would add at least not armor, but two rings and an amulet post effect give another +80 strength and a dressing gown shirt, a skirt (Yes, I am a Scotsman in my soul :)) pants +40 all together, in general, not a really strong hero, there is also a post effect in the closet increase in endurance to pump leveled (well, before going to sleep, put on and added more lives!)!

C
Chernobyl 09.11.21

I almost forgot. a denstgamer ring for elementals and magicians, a mara blouse (10% protection from magic) and a helset ring.

w
wtf_kamikadze 09.11.21

I walk in bone armor

L
Locksmith Boy 09.11.21

Breastplate of the skin of the savior + boots of the apostle and as a weapon the dagger of black hands = my equipment.

G
GIPerec 09.11.21

Excuse me, no one will tell you where you can buy or remove a glass jacket from a kavonibut?
well, or at least glass in which mine you can dial

u
usoid 09.11.21

GIPertz take a
walk to the ghostly limit. there you can try to remove what you want from the eternal guards.

C
Celt 09.11.21

My vote is for 1) stalhrim armor and 2) northern armor.
1 - since the level of protection is quite good. :) And everything looks beautiful, especially the shield.
2 - since they are very beautiful and, in principle, with a pumped up skill, they also give good protection. In addition, they are combined with a unique white mantle ....

But most often, at the beginning, you have to run in glass, which can be obtained by completing the tasks of Percius, for example. You can find him in Kogorun, there are some of the 3 heroes (dead) in the basement rooms. usoid said about the guards, it's even easier (and the main thing is easier to get there ..;)) It seems like somewhere else in the towers (residential towers of the Dwemer) next to Dagon Fell (maybe it is written with 1 "l". I don’t remember exactly)

And so many get along with "museum" exhibits. :)

u
usoid 09.11.21

Kelt
just people just wants to ..
well, immediately the current cats will be born.

G
GIPerec 09.11.21

thanks

u
usoid 09.11.21

GIPerts
you take your time, you will gradually collect all the junk. They will decently load the urshilaku in the burial caves, you can hardly resist everything, if you have not once rallied. The advice is simple - locked yourself in a cave or ruin, poke around in various inconvenient places, a lot of interesting and useful things can be found (especially in the water and in the air). good luck.

G
GIPerec 09.11.21

I was joking here in one "inconvenient place" in the ghostly side-altar I walk all over the glass

u
usoid 09.11.21

GIPerets
besides glass there are also cool things, glass is resting ..
what did you pile on the guards? in vain, some will be needed on the quest.

G
GIPerec 09.11.21

What kind of guards I did not see there except for zombies and creatures, but in the ruins that were located nearby, I found an artifact sword stuffed with very good magic. And what is so good that you can remove from the guards?

u
usoid 09.11.21

GIPperets a
ghostly limit has an entrance - well, the house is triple, there are different people totling around, some are not sour, many will meet on different quests.
do you just turn around or do you still go through quests sometimes? for many quests for the cupcake, the pieces of iron give special ones, even if you knock the piece of iron you can't take it (where do they hide them?).

G
GIPerec 09.11.21

I am all useful junk looking for quests at one time I took from almalexia, then tired I decided to get hold of some kind of brno or weapon

u
usoid 09.11.21

from almalexia, you can take the armor of the hand - though the weight is not acidic. but as with dagot and guilds, here quests are much more interesting, almalexia is so-so ..

C
Celt 09.11.21

usoid
but as with Dagoth and guilds, here the quests are much more interesting, Almalexia is so-so ..
Well, for me it was all the same interesting to change the weather in Mournhold ...;) (But many people like to start a fight with the hands of Almalexia in her High Chapel (on difficulty 100) ..... so to speak, to try ... "survive" for more than 6 minutes .....;))

On the topic.
In the beginning, by the way ... it's a good idea to get hold of orc armor. Quite a normal option. It will be difficult to kill Umbra in the early levels (somewhere up to 10 approximately), and in the Daedric ruins of the Mona it will be difficult to find loners and deal with them. There is orc armor again in the towers at Dagon Fell.

u
usoid 09.11.21

You can
start checking your Persian anywhere. this is not a quest however. and the quest with the weather for an amateur ..
Mornhold and the north did not really like it, of course this is my personal opinion.

x
xCxHxExMxPx 09.11.21

where to get the face of god?

x
xCxHxExMxPx 09.11.21

orc armor sucks