3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SULIK 712 06.11.19 04:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Need for Speed: Heat)

My first impressions from 30 minutes of play.EA are you serious is released???I am shocked by the graphics.She's like driver 2 on the PS1.Seriously.The first race in Volvo-physics and control worse than what it was.She's like centuries old games on nes and Sega,as if the picture is coming at you ,and the machine just wagging from side to side.The range of drawing just no.This 2019?The 2K resolution is ultra.The video itself is some jerky though fps is kept 60,well, it's okay the first day.Even in CREW 1 c its a huge map and the graphics were much better.This is pathetic.The soundtrack just sucks,dominated by Mexican-Latin tracks.I understand that palm city and atmosphere,but you can also diversify,or make a radio station for choice in Forze horizon.It's just kind of suck or something ,and assumed that the game will be weak ,but not as miserable.And electronics is asking 3.5 K for standard edition**?So electronics has decided to celebrate the anniversary of a series of NSF.Fuck this
116 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOPZhelezoTOPFPS 08.12.20

Every piece of shit to jump from the torrent is time to get used to.

YES and with torrent laziness to swing)))

g
grizli09 08.12.20

insel260 wrote:
who have no more than 4-6 cores, those problem bypassed
No, it also crashes on 4 cores. and no error messages. stupidly hangs and that's it.

P
PhysxN 08.12.20

insel260 wrote:
who have no more than 4-6 cores, those problem bypassed. There are still problems with Nvidia's cards.
Ryzen 7 2700x (8 cores,16 streams) GTX1080 (driver 441.12) - in 3 hours of play no departures

S
SULIK 712 08.12.20

vovangt4
I'm a 3 hour, one horseradish texture, i7 8700 16GB dt4 ghh 1070

i
insel260 08.12.20

PhysxN
4-8 cores, at the moment is not considered multi-core. And the processors are considered to be 12 cores and above. Well, you're in luck. Forum Ea is full of reports of departures and hangs of the game. But, mostly those who have 12-16 nuclear processors. Apparently for the i9 and TR4 support did not bring T'T

H
Hudson 08.12.20

insel260
You don't know if the steering wheel is supported in the game? Or just a gamepad/ claa?

v
vovangt4 08.12.20

qwe7
Play in any Midnight Club, then you will see a sense of speed, and normal, that is, even at speeds up to 200 you still feel that you are driving at this speed without a bluer, and in Heath go 200 and the feeling that 50))

i
insel260 08.12.20

Hudson
The roulette game does not officially support. But seeing the control on the PC, the game seems to also have poor support for the keyboard... The response is great (even on the mechanical clave).

l
laservic 08.12.20

The plot has passed, only four chapters.

_
_N7. 08.12.20

The game has not passed yet, I do not hurry with the passage, but the conclusions from the game have already appeared certain.
I do not understand what the developers so touted the game, running it for the first time I had a strong feeling that this is still the same Payback, just this time is not in the desert with Las Vegas, and in the tropics with Miami. There is no breakthrough here, I do not know what they were preparing for the 25th anniversary of the series.
Management.
It remains about the same, but now if earlier we pressed the brake to enter the turn in the drift, now instead you need to press the gas twice (hand), by the way finally in drift the car no longer picks up speed, that is, if you decided at speed to enter the turn in a drift, the speed will fall normally, straight achievement ... With the drift itself everything is a little different, it really made a little more difficult, now entering the skid will not work just without end to press on the gas, now it is necessary to control the gas, then releasing, then adding it, so that the car did not turn, who like, but it seems that it is still better than it was in Payback. And the cars themselves began to feel better, became like that weight of the car something to feel, especially it was noticed when moved from a light BMW M3 to a heavy Dodge Challenger, immediately felt that it is a heavy oilcar, not as easy to manage as the same Baha.
Cops...
It's just the same to say the least, these psychos got me so much that I was not lazy and downloaded the trainer on the unkillable car, on the first level of the search they are still adequate, but starting from the second and then, begins just hell, they your car at full speed, press, block, call rhinos, helicopters, etc. as it was in NFS MW and Carbon, but no, they will just be on your tail, and you can not do anything about it, now add to this the fact that your car has a health indicator, which is very easy to empty when you are rammed, or you ram the cops, and not only that repairs at the gas stations only 3, so they still have time to get there. Some imbalance turns out... The only thing that really works against them, it's springboards, I do not know why, but the cops just on the spirit do not tolerate the jumps, hitting them just takes them incomprehensible where, they turn over and immediately break. Well, though on this thank you. In general, the idea is certainly great, there is a sense of illegal racing, the feeling that you break the law and can pay for it, a sense of risk, and have to hide from the cops.
The race itself is still like only at night, there is at least some movement going on, and the traffic is there and the cops add fuel to the fire. In the daytime, everything is somehow boring, here you came to the roundabout, drove 3 laps, won and all ... boring somehow, you go to such races only for the sake of money, at night by the way earns only reputation, and day money. The feeling of speed is good, already at 250km/h the car flies so fast that you involuntarily think, and what will be at 350-400km/h? everything just flies in front of your eyes, you feel that you are just rushing on a sports car at high speed, and not as before, you go 250 and the feeling that on the giguli 100 barely scored ...
Soundtrack.
It's just blood from the ears, I think I know which of the NFS is worthy of being called the worst in terms of music ... It's a Latin American shit that plays in this game tired of me after half an hour of the game, it was not even in Payback, where the sound did not come to me, but there at least there were tracks that I listened with pleasure. It feels like the developers have seen the fast and furious where all this Latin American game was, and decided to add it here. The best NFS in terms of music in my opinion (among NFS from Ghost Games of course) remains NFS 2015, from it I still listen to music. But the sounds of cars in the game are great, I did not want to climb with my BMW M3 E30, just because it sounds awesome, but when I sit on Testarossa I also get a buzz from her, and you can still put another engine. Also seen on YouTube as sounds the same BMW M3 GTR from Most Wanted, it's just super, straight took the original and improved, in general with the sounds of the car everything is great.
Optimization.
There's nothing to say about her, she's not here. It's a fucking Frostbyte again, which isn't meant for racing when the developer understands it. Machines are drawn even in the menu, in THE KARL!!!, in Paback it was also, but not so noticeable. and in the open world and generally a nightmare, buildings, roads, grass, everything is drawn on the move, if you go into network mode, I had the fact that you go, there is a drawing and the car just hangs on the spot, while the textures are loaded, then I just Rivals remembered where there was the same problem. Sometimes the game can just hang out and fly out without mistakes, and now imagine that at this point you scored 500k reputation in pursuit of the cops, just go to the garage and ... Flying out isn't very nice, is it?
Also in the game there is every gathering, graffiti on the walls, flamingos of which must be shot down, all sorts of tests on drift, speed and jump from Pionek remained.
I won't say anything about the plot, I never considered the plot in the race a plus or minus, it's a race, what do you expect from them? It's there and that's fine.
Tuning.
Here the game is good, all that was in Payback is here, and even more, the ability to get the engine, the setting of the sound of exhaust, the ability to independently adjust the car to drift/race/off-road, etc. and not as in Payback, the cars were divided into classes. Also, visual tuning all sorts of weights, spoilers, etc. plus not gone anywhere skins, which can be done as himself, and choose ready from the players.
As a result, I will say, the game as a whole I came, I like the variety of cars and the possibilities of tuning - finally Ferrari are back. I wonder what will happen next on the plot Although the game does not tighten, but still will be better than Peibek.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

S
Sargarus 08.12.20

Another conveyor slag for such money there and the third underground should be, not this shit

P
PhysxN 08.12.20

And I'm very much in the game. The graphics are quite pleasant, on the Ryzen 7 2700x, the GTX 1080 and 32 Gb Ram gives out 55-60 fps in races, the fall of the phps does not cause discomfort. The only vertical synchronization does not want to work, in the menu 70-100 phps gallops.
I'm used to physics for a couple of races. During the day, the usual races, but at night the cops give sweat, jumps and jumps decide. Somewhere up to 250 km speed is not felt at all, but when you fly past the traffic under 280-300, and the back rush cops - it's great done.
And also pleased with the normal pumping of the machine, after idiotic cards from payback, which had to farm. But there are downsides: as long as it's just the soundtrack - it's terrible, the player in the background decides. Well, and sad janitors and traces on the glass - it's a joint of developers.
One question is what to do in the game after getting level 50. We'll see.
In the end, I like it.

q
qwe7 08.12.20

insel260
tta turn on any ladders in 4k
I see a tridripper who is bad friends with nvidia, never ever flew out

i
insel260 08.12.20

qwe7
If I translate the game into 4k, it is 100% likely to fly to the desktop, already, 15 minutes after entering the game ... I tried different permissions, only FCHD stable...
To see, indeed, with a ripper little that is friends, hastened to take it ...

B
Bongur 08.12.20

Watching it at the streamer Jov, the game is stomping, just the buzz unreal

B
Bongur 08.12.20

In general, I want to buy it, but something stops (no extra money)

P
PeaJI4eJI 08.12.20

Passed the plot at 30 ur (sorry short)in the credits wrote - thanks for the game, in principle you can drive (if you go through the garlic and forget), departures now almost did not have, played with off.innet, settings medium-gtx1080ti, play in 4k, play a little more, and then we'll see.

l
laservic 08.12.20

With Fling's trainer, this miracle goes even faster than 2 minutes and you're 50 leils and the car for 2 lamas and all the gold parts are available.

M
Makar Zabaronok 08.12.20

Expected more from the game, but in principle was completely satisfied, did not understand how to include the first-person view, the plot is very short.

F
FELDSHER 08.12.20

The new Need for speed came out very successful. But now it's fashionable to scold this part, so I'll scold. ) From the critical shortcomings of the drifting physicist, I have due to it tunnel syndrome has developed and neoptimization (departures and friezes). Of the not critical little new details tuning and soundtrack. There are many more advantages! Finally quite a pleasant physics of grip and off-road wheelbarrows, pleasant graphics, weather effects, a decent open world, challenging police, a large fleet, a thoughtful system of pumping running and an interesting plot in which there are memorable moments. If you weigh the pros and cons this part is worthy. Best in the last 8 years. It's not perfect, there's a lot more to do but it's a big step in the right direction.