3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SULIK 712 06.11.19 04:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Need for Speed: Heat)

My first impressions from 30 minutes of play.EA are you serious is released???I am shocked by the graphics.She's like driver 2 on the PS1.Seriously.The first race in Volvo-physics and control worse than what it was.She's like centuries old games on nes and Sega,as if the picture is coming at you ,and the machine just wagging from side to side.The range of drawing just no.This 2019?The 2K resolution is ultra.The video itself is some jerky though fps is kept 60,well, it's okay the first day.Even in CREW 1 c its a huge map and the graphics were much better.This is pathetic.The soundtrack just sucks,dominated by Mexican-Latin tracks.I understand that palm city and atmosphere,but you can also diversify,or make a radio station for choice in Forze horizon.It's just kind of suck or something ,and assumed that the game will be weak ,but not as miserable.And electronics is asking 3.5 K for standard edition**?So electronics has decided to celebrate the anniversary of a series of NSF.Fuck this
116 Comments
Sort by:
D
DragonCommander56 08.12.20

Let me put it this way:
- Driving the car has become better and almost approached the classics like Underground or Most Wanted, the car not only maneuvers well even at high speeds, but when pumping the Track to the maximum is almost not drifting, although of course a little drift at turns there is still, but it is honest, progress, ride in this game is many times more pleasant than in the past parts;
- Physics in the game is certainly the same as the two previous parts, cars are generally not felt by weight, crash into different objects and you do not feel it in any way, as well as does not particularly affect their behavior collision for example with a tree, which just breaks with roots, and the car goes quietly and further;
- On the other hand, the game has a lot more destructible objects and it pleases, less of some things that can be stuck and tight, on the other hand, when you knock down a huge and thick pole and with the machine nothing particularly happens, it is ... it makes a strange feeling, but it's a reference to what I wrote above;
- Instead of classes of cars from Payback, here have made a certain direction of cars in different types of races, in The Track, Racing, Drift and Off-road like, the higher the direction, the more the direction changes the stronger the behavior of the car, take the car to the track and it will almost not drift and at the same time will turn great, take away to Drift, so the more drift will be, and the road will be calm... Off-road without losing speed, whereas when pumping into the track, when hitting the gravel, the car immediately loses a lot of speed;
- Day and Night, now straight apart from each other time of day, by day you earn money winning races at some official festival ala "Horizon" from Forza Horizon, and at night already have to ride on illegal races earning a reputation. Also at night there is a police danger counter, which increases with victories in races, or just when you disturb the police;
- The customization of cars has not changed, all the details that were in the past parts and here are available, including the lack of pits and a meager set of spoilers and headlights, well, and the breadth of the set of customization depends on the car, the hypercars are the most meagre. All as in the past, but the vinyls became much more and there was an opportunity to change the sound of the engine and exhaust, cool;
- The police in the game is extremely stupid and dangerous only because the game appeared from Rivals counter life of the car, if it ended, everything, you were caught, and the police cars are dangerous because very chitering fast and at the same time know how to teleport too and push well just not understand how, as if they sometimes from a catapult run on the player, no boxes, attempts to take in the ring overtaking and braking (they overtake, but just like that), pure dumb battering ram. And negotiations, like a cherry, on a cake, the feeling as if not the police talk, and some incomprehensible people, no call numbers, no numbers, no orientations of some normal, and if you are caught in the race, the police say about you in the singular, although there are still 7 cars in the race, the dispatcher allows himself too many comments and insults to the police I want to say, "Well, what are you showing off!? Take it and try to catch it, not scare people here, "in short to the police from Most Wanted, local, as on foot to China;
- The atmosphere and music in the game, sorry, pshole and if the music can still be turned off and turned on normal, with Underground or Most Wanted, then the atmosphere is already more difficult to correct, because we see upstarts who dare the police, but when they find themselves face to face, immediately eyes in the floor and as puppies whimper, the crowd of young people, and that, and dressed in the door. Sorry for the mate;
- The graphics have become worse, some settings are not, for example, you can not disable Sharpness, which directly eats out, only with the help of third-party mods that spoil something else. And if at night the graphics are still tolerable, then day it is a complete out, and also add to this the loading of objects right along the way;
- Tuning again returned to normal, though the level of the car remained, but at least the improvements do not add 1-2 km/h to the characteristics, and normally so improve the car, it pleases, but does not please this division on "PRO," "Epic," "Epic" as if in RPG some. The level of the car affects the complexity of the game, if for example to go to the car level 100, and you need 120, you will suck tuna your advantage, but still it is!
- The fleet is large, 127 cars, but why there are hypercars that have almost nothing to customize, it is not clear, they have neither tuning, nor visual customization almost, and the sense to customize them, only disfigured the beautiful car;

Total:
It seems that at some points the direction is set correctly, but it is still trampling on the spot, an attempt to return what was once there, the ideas of their developers do not, so they drag everything from other games and probably proud that they are trying in 2019 to do what was done back in 2003. Buy? No, it is better to download from a torrent, I bought two previous parts and very disappointed, in this game I disappointed less, but the purchase at the price that it is worth, it is not what is worth doing, 500-800 rubles.

K
Kirkeney 08.12.20

DragonCommander56 wrote:
The customization of cars has not changed, all the details that were in the past parts and here are available
I wouldn't say that. Tuning at least a little, but transformed. Some cars have added more bumpers/diffusers/wings and almost all have added more spoilers. Although, by and large, the tuning is plus/minus the same.
DragonCommander56 wrote:
no boxes, attempts to take in the ring, overtaking and braking (they overtake, but just like that), pure dumb battering ram.
That's where I don't agree. I have the police and in the box takes, and overtakes, then brake sharply (even on the radio say)
DragonCommander56 wrote:
And negotiations, like a cherry, on a cake, the feeling as if not the police talk, and what are not understandable people, no call signs, no numbers, no orientations of some normal
Funny, I thought so, too, until I went to the police during the day. The fact that the "plot" of the day is on duty ordinary, local police. They have call signs, and "codes" and requests for a leader, etc. They can be compared to some raiders from the post-apocalyptic world. Only they don't need you, and your car (soft spoiler).
DragonCommander56 wrote:
- The atmosphere and music in the game, sorry, pshole and if the music can still be turned off and turned on normal, with Underground or Most Wanted, then the atmosphere is already more difficult to correct, because we see upstarts who dare the police, but when they find themselves face to face, immediately eyes in the floor and as puppies whimper, the crowd of young people, and that, and dressed in the door. Sorry for the mate;
Music sucks, I agree. For the whole game for himself allocated only three, their mother, the track. But agree, the way the transitions are made from the garage to the world, these throbbing triangles, smooth camera flights, the transition from day to night - it's just bombable!
And the rest of the day, I totally agree.

O
ONE1UX 08.12.20

It could have been better for the price.
-Price, asking 3.5k for the usual version and 4k for deluxe (bought for a weave account with the game version of deluxe), now at a discount of 2k and 2.3k
-Tuning moved from Nfs15
-Management has become "better"
-Police, during the day it does not notice you, and at night comes hell, in general, spoiled the whole game (Thank you to the developer for hatred of the police)
-Graphics, graphics, well so (played on ultras)
-Change the time of day, beautiful
-Soundtracks, it feels like the game was sculpted in South America (totally amateur)
-Race, lap (3 or 4 laps), sprint (only at night, maybe day later, but the game removed), drift, race against time (small, narrow tracks with a bunch of turns)
-Rivals, the first half is held next to you, the other half weaves a kilometer away from you
-The plot is primitive, you can call several times with the same dialogue

Played for four hours, bought a trainer, opened everything, pumped everything, and removed, would have played to this day, but the police spoiled the whole game. You can get the experience on the radar, but it's not interesting. The rivals are the same. Racing is all the same. Nothing really has changed in tuning. The list of cars is impressive, but mainly for the amateur, a lover of hypercars and supercars, most of the meager tuning. It's not a kasika.

T
The X-Files 08.12.20

Pirate:
Graphics and special effects are chic even on minimals with departures and lags.
Responsive pleasant management, good physics.
Completely in Russian language.
A big fleet.
2 Day-Night Game Modes
Cons:
Squalid customization of the character as well as the choice of them, girls are completely alcoholic, all swollen, blue and in tattoos, more than 100 kinds of cap, jackets down jackets, T-shirts alcoholics, bermudas and sneakers, until the end washed the list of the game hung and flew out.
The customization of the machines migrated from Need for Speed Payback squalid, no one to influence, did not bother with it at all, left the customization by default, the only reseal Nissan sx180 in red.
Upgrade of machines squalid, why force to force to customize the original car squalid, when soon there will be opportunities to buy better cars, where to invest makes sense.
In the car dealership a lot of cars that could be thrown out of the game for lack of need,100% of them no one will ever buy from the players.
Squalid races from Need for Speed Payback.
PS: In general, I liked the game, in many ways better than Need for Speed Payback but never better than the old Need for Speed: Underground 2.
In general, in terms of graphon and entertainment worked to fame, but the gameplay games are not particularly bothered, pulled from the previous parts all that tolerable and fit.

C
Casrer 08.12.20

All good times of day. I read everything that is written above and say that many just pour it shit and compare with the forse there models of cars in general as toy and pulls the world. (Forza Horizon 4 played 15 minutes and turned off)
Graphics Fire is the only thing to remove the effect of grit.
The next-pirate somehow sideways loads the system just insanely , the original of Oridgin All on ultra except shadows and highlights (high staged) Play on Intel® Core™ i5-9500F,geforce gtx 1660 6gb,8GB hyperX 2666 ddr4
Never saw the overload of textures although there are very rarely prolags that do not interfere at all
grizli09
I understand you're talking about a decorative fence by the ocean or the sea or plastic fences in races so at the beginning of the game is not so felt resetting speed but when you fly at a speed of 250 km/h and do not fit into the turn and knock down 3-4-5 fences in a row then the speed falls below 100 km/h.
Above wrote that all the trees and pillars can be knocked down IS NOT THAT, in the mountains a bunch of trees that will stone you so you lose 1/3 kp and there are enough pillars that will also stop
People who write here that for such a fuflo 3.5 to expensive well if you do not want to spend 3.5 to then buy in the online acc Orijn as I for 423r 3 more games were a plus on the akka bandaged on its soap and all
Drift: at first I certainly off it but then a little fumbled with details and drift gives pleasure and even with the cops you can drive on drift settings at night but up to 2 edge 3 level chase further I caught
As for management in general, it is the same as NFS15 and Most wanted and Undegraund is generally a slight difference.
About the improvements and why there are so many of them - so that you experiment with different details even for 330 races at night I put for a rally and not for races or tracks
Cops-above wrote about the horror they are just animals well not so they and animals (average level of difficulty) well, except for 5 pursuit and then if you collect 5 or more cars then you can not get out. Just wrote above that they ram and do not take in the ring pancake well you think head how to stop the car easier by breaking it or pinning it in the crowd (thank god here it is rare that for delirium if you hit the back wheel you were carried and you hit the wall and you hit 100,500 police cars and you just can not move one car to escape because they are in the third row with all sides. There are no doughnuts or crumbling buildings that have killed everyone who follows you, and there were 100,500 of them here, you're going to have to go around town if there's no springboard around.
As for the strength of the car is quite tolerable and there are add-on chips as a belt kit or as it is,you can obey and there is body amplification from bumps and for strokes and clear peppers that Lambordgini and almost all super cars are less durable than BMW M3 or Mercedes-AMG since it is made of lighter alloys and plenty of plastic and carbon
The plot is so meager but so in almost all the games that are calculated on the online and Heat there is always something to do if of course not to tremble and special ride to collect flamingos and perform on 3 all activity (then of course get bored) and the orijn version that online against other players the game really becomes difficult
Tuning-visual at the level can change everything except the roof well or put on them air intakes, too, will not succeed.
I think I wrote it all. The screens below
In general, I give 9/10 and then only because of a short plot and so in my opinion a decent NFS
And don't forget that it's "ARCADE RACE AND NOT RACING SY SIMULATOR"
All Good)

C
Casrer 08.12.20

Here's a photo of the drift competition

K
Konsolnyy Heyter 08.12.20

The races themselves are good, but everything about other bots (traffic, opponents and cops) is full of gloom. Traffic will always be respaun on the script meters 300 from the driver and behind him all the hit cars disappear from the road. And traffic always appears on the same places and always to block your trajectory (especially noticeable when making a few calls on the radar).
The same goes for racing. If the opponent came far ahead, it is very difficult to catch up, and sometimes impossible, because the traffic interfering will only spawn on the trigger on the player, and the bot is far ahead on an empty road, because the player has not yet reached there. Therefore, if you break into the leaderboard, the bots are not so good, because they break into the same script traffic as the player.
Well, about the cops, it's already said more than once. Appear out of nowhere, disappear into nowhere. Catch up with any hypercars and drive equally fast and on the asphalt and on the kushars.

S
Sergo_Nizhik 08.12.20

I'm going to say my opinion.)You shouldn't be so for this NFS.... YOU remember what tuning in the Vantede Bridge was trimmed compared to UNDR 2. This part in addition to the plot and drifting wasted fire) I have since 2004 missed the NEON on wheelbarrows) and then it was returned) So also the day of the Bridge of Vanted and at night Undergound) pancake dipped in Nostalgia) Thank you to the developers!!!!)

Z
Zik3aK 08.12.20

The game is an arcade game, ride nice in general.
Drift works like in carbon, through tires on drag. (There it was a hook/grip)
The balance is repulsed, and THIS is online. How could a car be balanced?
All-wheel-drive cars because of the raking on the brake track are still those, when piled into the drift wildly lose speed. They're driving back.

F
FixControl 08.12.20

The last NFS to Heat, which dragged me, was Most Wanted. Congratulations to the developers, this one also tightened. I don't understand the criticism in the style of "that's what's taken away." The entire NFS series was built on the addition and cutting of different chips. Here is actually the same, and a new feature - a change of day and night, and old types of gas stations and billboards, and something removed. What's the plus of Heat - it gives the feeling that you are a young street racer and severely breaking the law, especially when you participate in a night race among the traffic and you are pursued by a bunch of cops. Day ring races are boring, but night sprint is sometimes something. The map seems to me elaborate and varied, tuning a lot, a lot of wheelbarrows, somehow interesting to ride, to discover something new, unlike other NFS of the past decade, which I removed after an hour.
I don't understand the criticism for being able to play for women, black and black women. That's America right now. Typical gathering of millennials in the U.S.: it's just black, Mexicans, informals, transgender, aba as dressed, all relaxed and happy for each other. It would be strange if the developers were making a game about the American youth of 2019 and there would be only white pumped men and women in tight clothes with huge breasts and ass.
Oh yes, the pirate will have friezes, departures at launch, departures at the end of the race, flickering textures at any smoothing, grass on the road, neon trees and other bugs, because the mallard is a curve. But on the other hand on the 7th Wind the game will start only with a pirate.

G
Goga Pushkin 08.12.20

Osspade. The first race on a new car. Disgusting control in which I do not actually control the machine, as if in the hands of a mouse spruce up, on the screen a cow on the ice and it is clearly high, and the brain refuses to perceive the fact that THIS sell for money (downloaded the pirate specifically to try - always do so. I used to think the standard of disgusting car control was in Watch Dogs, but that slag outdocked everything and everything. Then the cherished combination of the ALT'F4 keys. Then Start-Panel Control-Programs and Components-NFS Heat-!!! The price of such a "shodevru" - x' for zero and two along, the estimate - 1 in 100 ...

G
Goga Pushkin 08.12.20

The X-Files
Responsive and pleasant management? Seriously? Did you, dear, even play OTHER games in the series? I'm not talking about the FLATOUT series, FOR'A and the like. Even a very arcade JUICED in a billion nicer is played only due to the fact that you drive a car, and not a piece of cotton wool, which someone smokes ...

l
lmperatorPC 08.12.20

All of a sudden, I liked the heat. Peybek could not force himself to pass, and here even after passing to get a lot of fun. What exactly they did - xz, but something nice is. Even pop for the role of sound picked up a good - at least from her did not make me sick.

A
AhtiarSMS 08.12.20

Goga Pushkin

A guy. I spared no money and bought a gamepad similar to the xbox for 2000 in the DNS.
Played on it. If not in a course, that is dead zones (try to drive a real car - you will understand) when the car responds to the action not immediately. Yes, it's not very convenient, but what we have.
Once you put the parts for a particular kind of race, everything becomes nicer and easier. I so toy passed 4 times from scratch to the end, pumped all the machines into the absolute.

A
AhtiarSMS 08.12.20

Console Hayter

You didn't mention that cop caprices are chasing at the same speed as their corvettes.1

B
Braun Fuhrer 08.12.20

Guys, how does anyone know how to fight with friezes in this squalid shit?

S
Subaru MotorSports 08.12.20

Braun Fuhrer
https://forums.playground.ru/need_for_speed_heat/tech/fiks_baga_s_povyshennoj_nagruzkoj_na_tsentralnyj_protsessor-985494/

B
Braun Fuhrer 08.12.20

Subaru MotorSports
I don't have a hard way to put a lot of pressure on the percent, it's fine. There are friezes on the menu, when downloading or at the beginning and at the end of the race, that's what to do?

S
Subaru MotorSports 08.12.20

Braun Fuhrer
Check the speed of hard drives, set the game to the fastest.

Try turning off vertical synchronization in the game and in the video driver, turn off the triple buffering, turn on the power control mode, on maximum performance mode, through the task manager to put a high priority for the game.

B
Braun Fuhrer 08.12.20

Subaru MotorSports
Technically, the comp is fine. That's not the problem.