3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SULIK 712 06.11.19 04:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Need for Speed: Heat)

My first impressions from 30 minutes of play.EA are you serious is released???I am shocked by the graphics.She's like driver 2 on the PS1.Seriously.The first race in Volvo-physics and control worse than what it was.She's like centuries old games on nes and Sega,as if the picture is coming at you ,and the machine just wagging from side to side.The range of drawing just no.This 2019?The 2K resolution is ultra.The video itself is some jerky though fps is kept 60,well, it's okay the first day.Even in CREW 1 c its a huge map and the graphics were much better.This is pathetic.The soundtrack just sucks,dominated by Mexican-Latin tracks.I understand that palm city and atmosphere,but you can also diversify,or make a radio station for choice in Forze horizon.It's just kind of suck or something ,and assumed that the game will be weak ,but not as miserable.And electronics is asking 3.5 K for standard edition**?So electronics has decided to celebrate the anniversary of a series of NSF.Fuck this
116 Comments
Sort by:
g
grizli09 06.11.19

Yes, it is a failure. I waited, hoped, believed that at least at the level of prostrate will be, but no.
Wyglada huzhey of paiaka, management worse 2015.
I do not understand why they are sharp filter in the game twisted to the max and removed it from the game settings? The game looks like shit

Seen the soundtrack on YouTube metal and PCC. Where are they in the game? One kind of Mexican\Brazilian stool

https://imgur.com/a/vO1Tv1L
It's a shame.

C
Chigibam 06.11.19

I went. Looks and plays like plastered NFS 2015. The gameplay overall became more energetic, online always something happening, activities have become much more. In General, no revelations, but fun I get from racing. The game still sharpened by a gamepad or steering wheel, the pekashniki with keyboards put the bolt and lift are not in a hurry.
Yeah, I bought premium subscription for a month to pass this game and the upcoming Fallen Order, for 1K I think it's normal offer.

T
Torstein 06.11.19

The plot sucks, the characters are stupid, well OK a little better than pabak, physics remained the same, and left worthless.
That's all we deserved for 25 years of NFS...
damn even here, you go and think that payback plays, so similar locations
Nothing from the NSF 2015 I have not seen at all, alas.

K
Knizhkin 06.11.19

the office for people with disabilities without hands, very boring on my Ford Mustang 69 is missing the axle of the front wheels and this is the game for 3000 rubles. realized -is for boys. grafon world serednyakova, but the beautiful cars fire tuning rich and there is no luchboxes to upgrade

q
qwe7 06.11.19

who sli set up?
the graphics are very Gud, so Gud, we urgently need 2*1070 in sli)) in the rain at night with the cops drawdown brutal, but beautiful))
another field of RGI fps put in 2 times
is firewood the green sli in six months shove only

A
AlexHDfix 06.11.19

Chigibam
You the wheel then at least connected, to write that NSF imprisoned for it?!

And on the game - for the arcade, which is no longer that of the NSF, and even far from Forza for hamsters will go

R
Richards 08.12.20

as expected, even b thick trees crumble, you can not even accelerate on them, everything crumbles, that's such delirium was not exactly in the series.

l
legusor 08.12.20

grizli09 wrote:
imgur.com/a/vO1Tv1L
It's a disgrace.
I've been yelling off these sprites in 2019. really, better replay in v-rally 2 and porsche: unleashed.

g
grizli09 08.12.20

qwe7 wrote:
toybs do not spoil the gameplay and it's fine, yet the counter would be so crumbled)) it's the same arcade belly buttons
qwe7 wrote:
I understand all the critics, it's expensive,
it is free to play this month anyone can, attendees...
Well, according to these words and the number of cons is clear for whom the game was created.

q
qwe7 08.12.20

grizli09
and that's what the person who downloaded the file tells me
Resident Evil 6 "Sexy Helena"))

q
qwe7 08.12.20

legusor
I don't know where they found it)
you were looking for "what progs are needed for the stable operation of games for the laptop"
It's not for the nouts, I'm afraid to imagine what picture you have in general

g
globals 08.12.20

Chigibam wrote:
or the steering wheel
There's no support for the booster to your information, a stub called a gamepad. you can connect to the PC platform, it's like hanging someone else's snot on your face

v
vovangt4 08.12.20

SULIK 712
Well, the graphics are certainly not very in comparison with other modern games. But to compare with Driver 2 is still wrong)) strongly lowered NFS) was not lazy, took out an old pirate disk bought as early as 2001 inserted into the drive of the comp, (which did not want to open because for 3 years it did not use) and launched on an emulsion with settings graphics above could allow the flat here is a screen))
Spoiler

S
SULIK 712 08.12.20

vovangt4
So you put the screens here.

S
SULIK 712 08.12.20

vovangt4

S
SULIK 712 08.12.20

S
SULIK 712 08.12.20

it's 2k on ultra settings, what's the squares-bushes

v
vovangt4 08.12.20

SULIK 712 Yes please))

v
vovangt4 08.12.20

SULIK 712
One of the drawbacks, a very bad sense of speed, recently played in the good old Midnight Club 3 Remix from Rockstar, that's there a great sense of speed and without a change, without blur to wash as in the NFS.

i
insel260 08.12.20

I was given a game, I wouldn't have bought it myself. But even so, having played 40 minutes, the desire to play it is no longer! And so, a few points that would describe the game.

What you immediately pay attention to at the first start of the game:
1. Settings. We go into the schedule and.... And all, we choose to in/off the Vsinh, and apply low/medium/high/ultra graphics settings. No sliders with smoothing, texture settings, bloom settings, etc. Distracted from the monitor, what to see, and whether exactly on the PC launched, and not on the box?! ...

2. Driving a car. Management is not wretched, as many here write, it u... NO! I'm sorry for my French, but censorship to describe the management is simply unrealistic! It's Yu, yu, yu, yu, ik!!! That's how I would describe it. Words censored, each of them will decipher to the extent of his promiscuity.
Drift!!! The drift from EA is a gas in the floor in a turn, without the use of a brake or a handbrake! What the hell? It's not real, even for the arcade! It's not drift, it's an uncontrollable skid if the car is blown off in a turn! With the fact that in the corners the car lives its life. She wanted to fit into the fence like a ram, but you'll be in it! It's a yu, there are no other words!

3. Graphics. The drawing range at ultra is 4k, is no more than 100 meters. Well, that is, you see to the limit, but here the loading of objects takes place at a distance of 100-120 meters. It's infuriating and annoying.
And then there's the ladders everywhere. Smoothing in the game did not bring! Of course, if you turn on the blur in motion, you will not notice it at speed, but, then you will not see the surroundings, because you will go through the soap!

4. Crash games. Yes, the game is crashing. It hangs and throws it on the desktop. There is no mistake, there is nothing to show EA.

Well... A gorgeous piece of shit, a gorgeous piece of shit, a shit piece, here's how you can describe the game as a whole.

The iron on which I tested this shit is:
RTX 2070S, 32 GB RAM, AMD 2950x. Игра на ССД.
Maybe crashing out of the pross (doesn't understand the nuclei count), xs, in other modern games (except DDR2) all is well in this regard.

P.S. You can customize the game in more detail through nvidia experience. It's more convenient to set up the graphics, at least you can see what you're setting up!

UPD: My fears were confirmed. The game crashes on multi-core processors (on the forum EA read), who have no more than 4-6 cores, those problem bypassed. There are still problems with the maps of Nwidia, the red this time lucky T'T