3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SULIK 712 06.11.19 04:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Need for Speed: Heat)

My first impressions from 30 minutes of play.EA are you serious is released???I am shocked by the graphics.She's like driver 2 on the PS1.Seriously.The first race in Volvo-physics and control worse than what it was.She's like centuries old games on nes and Sega,as if the picture is coming at you ,and the machine just wagging from side to side.The range of drawing just no.This 2019?The 2K resolution is ultra.The video itself is some jerky though fps is kept 60,well, it's okay the first day.Even in CREW 1 c its a huge map and the graphics were much better.This is pathetic.The soundtrack just sucks,dominated by Mexican-Latin tracks.I understand that palm city and atmosphere,but you can also diversify,or make a radio station for choice in Forze horizon.It's just kind of suck or something ,and assumed that the game will be weak ,but not as miserable.And electronics is asking 3.5 K for standard edition**?So electronics has decided to celebrate the anniversary of a series of NSF.Fuck this
116 Comments
Sort by:
v
vermin6 19.03.21

Good afternoon, who will tell you where the file is, ISI is possible, where can you register the number of frames? did it in dark siders 3. Too many frames, Vert. sync. puts 60 frames, I need 40.

A
Alexey Sorokozherdev 19.03.21

vermin6
This is done in the video card driver

v
vermin6 19.03.21

Alexey Sorokozherdev
I have an RX 570, I have not seen this there, but I have never looked for it either. Maybe...

A
Alexey Sorokozherdev 19.03.21

vermin6
There is such a function in the amd driver - look carefully and you will be happy.

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.03.21

vermin6
What's wrong with 60 frames? Is your graphics card overheating? Frames can be limited by MSI Afterburner.

v
vermin6 19.03.21

Subaru MotorSports
yes, I don't like being over 70 degrees. And I don't care about frames per second. Even afterburner has it? hmm, I didn't know. In the evening, I will look both in the driver and in Afterburner

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.03.21

vermin6
RivaTuner is installed with MSI Afterburner, enable the limitation in it.

I
Igor081296 20.04.21

As I understand it, this part also turned out to be a failure, or did it still manage to win hearts, just dofiga weighs this miracle, is it worth its GB, and overestimated system requirements?

S
Subaru MotorSports 20.04.21

Igor081296
The race is like a race, nothing outstanding, after completing the story, I don't want to return to the game, my rating is 5 out of 10.

I
Igor081296 20.04.21

Subaru MotorSports
In general, there is nothing about the game or what is the best in your opinion?

S

Igor081296
In my opinion, this is a direct continuation of Need For Speed ​​Payback, have you tried it? The first watch was boring to drive a slow car, when I bought a Ferrari, it got more interesting, my favorite parts: NFS U1 and NFS MW 2005, watch reviews and letsplay on YouTube.

I
Igor081296 20.04.21

Subaru MotorSports
Yes, I played in all parts, except heat, the best was MW 2005, and Underground 1.2.

S

Igor081296
If you like Need For Speed ​​Payback, then download, if not, don't download.

E
Einherius 13.06.21

Actually this part is the best since MW2005. The soundtrack is so-so true and the plot and it's a pity not to put skins on cars from the community on a pirate.

A
Alexam850 20.08.21

It's a shame that they removed the superb set from Payback for relics. But there it made sense, since the cars were old and they changed not only the appearance but also the interior, which looked very cool. Here it is not clear why some models cannot change anything at all, even wheels of only one brand to choose from. On the other hand, the same Koenigsegg Regera can be pretty good at kolkhoz, and this is the coolest hypercar in the game, one of the coolest for sure. But this is so trifling, nit-picking. Of course, the car park pleased us, there are quite a lot of brands and models of cars. True, if we remove the tuned versions, convertibles of some models, then we can say that there are a couple of dozen fewer cars in total. But still a lot, plus I was pleased that the modern models in the game were of the last model year at the time of the game's release, a trifle but nice. Replacing the engine is a great thing. exhaust tuning is cool too. A bonus for license holders is the download of skins that other players have created. Some models also change the nozzle on the engine, although I understood this only for old muscle cars. The fact that the division into classes was removed, as in Payback, seems to me only a plus. Even the look of the garage itself is better. If in a future game they made changes to the appearance of the engine when replacing the engine, plus slightly change the interior, it would be generally great.

O
OtelloMuffinCheck 25.10.22

The plot is shit.
The fleet is shit (but this is because the pumping system is killed).
Open world is shit.
The graphics are good, yes. But it was also in Payback.
Knocked out platinum due to rolled art design and, for once, working physics. But, alas, NFS still does not understand why it exists.