3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZaronS 10.11.21 02:33 pm

Bulletstorm 2? (Bulletstorm)

Bulletstorm 2 will be 100%
What do you want in the next part ??? !!!
98 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denisko00762 10.11.21

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
Just for loolz 10.11.21

Same as Bulletstorm, but multiplied by 2

G
General Pakhomov 10.11.21

Interesting plot, good graphics.

D
D0c_81 10.11.21

a more thoughtful storyline, the same graphics. make more hours of playing time.

N
NOS-god 10.11.21

MOAR

E
EpicUser 10.11.21

Even if they don't add anything new, I won't be offended. I want only one thing - MORE!

R
Ramilchick 10.11.21

Shove a gun in Sorrano's ass and release the whole clip))

C
Cleric2009 10.11.21

The second part is unlikely. A new, but similar project - quite!
PS: The end of the first part (after the credits) does not oblige to continue, it is rather the desire of the developers to move away from the usual cliches (when the villain dies, and good wins, etc.)

F
FERRUMM 10.11.21

what's forking my Bulletstorm 2 theme? removed? stsuki

G

Please, sir.

V
Vishnevsky. 10.11.21

Ellis
wrote in the wrong place, the topic "Census of fans" is in another place :)

G

pancake

N
NAME 10.11.21

MORE BLOOD !!!! MORE MEAT !!!

D
DarkARN 10.11.21

more weapons, more heroes, more cool moments of the game, more upgrade, more story, MORE !!!! MEAT !!!!

m
mr_deck 10.11.21

What do you want in the next part ??? !!!

1. A more refined script .....
2. More epic moments ....
3. More colorful characters .....
4. A full-fledged cooperative mode or a more intelligible and refined multiplayer .....
5. Improved graphics and normal optimization ....
6. And even more black humor ..... =)

T
Toha.34 [RUS] 10.11.21

Russian voice acting tries !!!!!
and fewer bugs ...

f
fhfghfghtyhrt 10.11.21

Bulletstorm 2 will be nice and I want more opponents, that would attack 50 and more MEAT !!!

23hudo 10.11.21

The first part lacks large open spaces populated by crowds of opponents (as in any normal meat shooter). By the way, enemies are also not enough (I mean the variety). It would still not hurt to remove the reloading of the weapon - it greatly disturbs the rhythm. It would also not hurt to modify the whip so that it could not only attract and throw opponents, but, for example, throw them in the chosen direction in the manner of a bowling ball.

K
Komodo Dragon 10.11.21

benzapil on the peacemaker as in the gears of war, the system of shelters as in the gears of war and so that you can jump

v
vodkins 10.11.21

AntonTelenkov
That's just such a boring shit as a shelter system in such a wonderful, funny and meaty game is absolutely unnecessary. Also say "view with * experience / slightly to the right". Giars is a dull shit compared to Buleshtorm. And these are completely different games. I hope they will never bring this nonsense from GoV to the BS. Otherwise, it is death to the brand.
ZY But a chainsaw would not hurt :) Jumping - they are not particularly needed there, although it would not hurt for general fun. But then they will have to change the concept of the world a little - remove all these obstacles and allow them to climb wherever they want. Apparently that's why the jumps are cut out.