3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZaronS 10.11.21 02:33 pm

Bulletstorm 2? (Bulletstorm)

Bulletstorm 2 will be 100%
What do you want in the next part ??? !!!
98 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hank Hill2010 10.11.21

and nodo so that you can get an asshole like a dog and or a devil!

N
Nikas stalker 10.11.21

A more thoughtful and interesting plot that develops the story of Gray and Trishka, and what new buns to add, let the fish think.

D
DiLouk 10.11.21

Thoughts about what I would like in the second part. Because the first one is too flat!

D
Dart_VLADER 10.11.21

let Bulletstorm 2 be (if, of course, sales are good) .. the developers have already created a reserve for the future for the plot (see the chatter of Grayson and Trishka before the credits, and the actual conversation of 2.5 individuals after) =)

s
snoopyk 10.11.21

bulletstorm 2 be, this is 100%
Probably there will be a mess)

C
Corrosion 10.11.21

Everything is the same, only with normal PC's control and gameplay.
Otherwise, everything is the same.

t
tabak96 10.11.21

the graph that would be corrected, well, and the plot. If there is no plot, then there is more variety in murder.

A
Arlekino0 10.11.21

So that our ubivaka would break with his bare hands in a safe way, so that it would not be collected anymore and it is imperative that the ishi could be taken out of control in a safe way.

A
Arlekino0 10.11.21

and so that players can, if they wish, save videos of the most beautiful or successful skill shots.

M
Miguelon 10.11.21

So that it was like a saw with a TV series - new skills, new enemies :) Well, on a new engine.

x
xSpirTx 10.11.21

Miguelon
"Well, on a new engine."
It will not be on the new engine, it is 100%, since it is unlikely that Bulletstorm will pass into someone's hands from Epic Games, so it will be on the same Unreal engine 3. Of course, I would like more attention to optimizations. With my, rather not weak, characteristics of iron, in some places the FPS drops very much. The methods of killing, of course, would also not hurt to increase or replace, because I don't really want to see the same game from the second part.

D
Draco_747 10.11.21

People!! Maybe I'm not in the subject, but I want to know! To play over the network, you need a connection to Game windows live ?? I just have an account, but for some reason it no longer goes online ... it says that the service is unavailable (or even in that sort of thing) or there is no connection, try again later. = (((

C
Corrosion 10.11.21

"and so that players could, if they wish, save videos of the most beautiful or successful skill shots"
Fraps in hand and write the video you want.

"It will not be on the new engine, it is 100%, since it is unlikely that Bulletstorm will pass into someone's hands from Epic Games, so it will be on the same Unreal engine 3"
If there is, then only on the new engine. UE3 has been in use since 2006. Are you kidding me? In 2012-2014, UE4 will be released and the second part will already be on it. Or are you expecting BS2 at the end of this year?

"Do you need a Game windows live connection to play over the network ??"
Yes. And the key is needed specifically from this game.

J
Johnxx 10.11.21

Corrosion
If it is, then only on the new engine. UE3 has been in use since 2006. Are you kidding me? In 2012-2014, UE4 will be released and the second part will already be on it.

Yes, even if at least on UE3, quickly, but the plot if only continued !!! Sorrano should die, and then you can go on with the new engine. But without Sorrano, somehow the game will not be the same, IMHO :)))

t
tratata and ololo 10.11.21

If they make the 2nd part on the unreal 3 engine, I won't buy litsuha, I don't even download it, I don't want to look at the vomiting, console, blurry textures ala 8 bits a second time ...

e
eat my shorts 10.11.21

More Cannons + More Bosses = Lots of Meat !! 1 !! 11 !!

M
Master Chih 10.11.21

There would be more characters, otherwise there is a shortage of them in the first part.

A
Artego93 10.11.21

In general, you can do the second part, especially since the end was with a hint =)
When I played the plot, I was pleasantly surprised, I thought it would be an order of magnitude worse.
And from the second part, I expect, like many more diverse enemies and ways to kill them.

M
Mushroom Forest 10.11.21

1. a thousand devils,
2. cooperative passage in the style NOT 'one for all, or all for one', but equal for ALL!
3. A lot of good music on the topic of contractions, not necessarily heavy!
Well, bosses, not like those two tall assholes, for the murder of which they give a plot achievement, but at least like a 'weed' and a healthy dinosaur

V
Vlad15.96 10.11.21

More black humor, new whip abilities, more variety of enemies, weapons and kills.