3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZaronS 10.11.21 02:33 pm

Bulletstorm 2? (Bulletstorm)

Bulletstorm 2 will be 100%
What do you want in the next part ??? !!!
98 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gertyg 10.11.21

Unfortunately, the second part will not be. Studio "PCF" has long written that due to low sales, the second part will not be.
And what you say, they say, in the ending were the voices of Sarrano and Isha - after all, the developers did it with the hope that the game would pay off and they would do the second part. But the game did not pay off and therefore the ending will just remain unfinished now.
So we disperse, posons.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

This is, of course, not very good with sales, well, suddenly they want to do the experiment again.

T
TheMetistofel 10.11.21

Multiplayer in the form of Deadmach Between players, even without whips

S
SumptuousDust 10.11.21

There are more missions than in the first and MEAT !!!! (as in the first, only more meat)

S
SumptuousDust 10.11.21

More new guns and melee!

B
Bl4ckH4wk 10.11.21

I'm waiting!!!

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

And about the publishers do not think who can bury the project?

H
Hexogen 10.11.21

I want more Quick Time Events, and not such that you stupidly press the same button, but that all buttons are involved! just like in Battlefield 3, Toko BIGGER and MEATER !!!

H
Hexogen 10.11.21

Why do you think so about Russian voice acting? Bulletstorm is a meat-based action movie, all attention is focused on shooting, and the player stupidly does not have time to read the subtitles! Better when they speak Russian. And this is not at all about the pirate voice acting in which voiceovers work exclusively with a stuffy nose.

H
Hexogen 10.11.21

Youmae all want meat! Meat grinders are not enough!

W
WilderTier 10.11.21

The second part to be! To be! For the shooter is great and not making a sequel will be a sheer crime

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

You tell the publishers this and suggest that sales will suit them, then yes.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

All from the latest news it became clear that the project will not develop and the second part WILL NOT.

i
illegal3 10.11.21

First of all, I would like the game to come out as soon as possible, as well as better graphics, brighter characters and a plot that will be remembered better

A
Assasin4bf 10.11.21

The plot is normal! Diverse opponents! The ability to create your own various weapons, improve them. More jumping scenes! the like.
MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!

A
AbsoluteCrown 10.11.21

I would like: a cool soundtrack, a sea of ​​weapons, a sea of ​​blood, various locations, the plot is also cool

M
Mixdb 10.11.21

I would like: a cool soundtrack, a sea of ​​weapons, a sea of ​​blood, various locations, the plot is also cool, and even the ability to customize a Persian or create your own type as in fifa 12

K
KiMirill 10.11.21

What would I like in Bulletstorm 2?

I would like an epic sequel to Part 1.
I would like to know what happened to Isha.
I would like some new skill shots (you can still do them a lot).
I would like more humor.
I would like to be able to throw enemies with a whip wherever my heart desires.
I would like more epic.
I would like more beautiful locations.
I would like to know about Gray's past.
I would like to be able to play for Trishka.
I'd like a spectacular murder of Sarrano.
I would like to know about the character who appeared in Gray's memory and then wounded Gray (Gray covered Ishi), who, by the way, judging by his voice, was in the finale.
I would like to see some kind of new monster on the planet from which we flew away, and on which a DNA bomb exploded.
I would like to know more about Rell's life.
I would like to see spectacular murders of people who were innocent, but were killed at the word of Sarrano.
I would like more epic music.
I would like to have improved multiplayer.
I would like an extended Echo mode.
I would like in the game menu music from the 1 part menu.
I would like a new weapon.
I would like to see the game out soon.

Everything