3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZaronS 10.11.21 02:33 pm

Bulletstorm 2? (Bulletstorm)

Bulletstorm 2 will be 100%
What do you want in the next part ??? !!!
98 Comments
Sort by:
L
Llorando 10.11.21

Blood, new opportunities and to make the game a little longer.

A
Azyab 10.11.21

For more freedom and an arsenal of weapons, but otherwise I agree with you

-
-Cosh- 10.11.21

New heroes, weapons, more blood. The main thing is that the sequel is of high quality, and not like with Dragon Age 2. I even bought a license specially. =)

P
PSIX20 10.11.21

Film Bulletstorm I Want !! with actor Hugh Jackman.
And in the second part there are more jokes, tin, humor, blood. Not 8 fluff, but 80. Add the type of bats, swords, saws. 100 types of upgrades) and a lot of game time.

t
tabak96 10.11.21

Add the type of bits, swords, saws,
this is already L4D2.

P
Phanatik 10.11.21

I want the difference between gameplay and all sorts of movements, etc. it was as good as, for example, between AC 1 and AC 2
(assassins creed if anyone didn’t understand) there are decent differences between 1 and 2, I want to see the same variety here. it will be stupid if they don't change anything except the plot.
1 part was pretty good, but the plot is short, and the ending seems to have been done by BioWare ... besides, it was cut off at the most interesting place !!!! ): = (

and of course I would like free movement just there ... to walk around the city, take a break from missions, I think everyone understands what about the city that we blew up is out of the question and the action will take place in another area.
what about mutants guys, I don't know .... the action will take place elsewhere, I think we will beat the military and all sorts of special forces as in the final chapter, I'm wondering why their blood is white or some sort of ... but not red ???
By the way about the final ... I think everyone noticed that Trishka and GG became friends? I want to finally develop and develop it.

Finally, I would like to have more jokes, Part 1 came out pretty funny, I think?) normal, modern world with a swear word and obscenity)))))

P
Phanatik 10.11.21

And the most important thing is that there is no haemorrhoid with Windows Live! Most of the Akki think like I have, but by God, who else, but personally, he zadolbal me !!!

L
Llorando 10.11.21

Phanatik
I agree completely.

r
r0b0tf00t 10.11.21

We want even more anal sex ...

S
Sir Vereskag 10.11.21

The second part will consist of two campaigns, the first is a standard single-player campaign for Grayson on planets / ships of pirates / Confederation, where we almost kill Sarrano again and help Isha find peace (or bring a friend back to life), the second is like a prologue, we play for Trishka and the fighters of the "Final Echo", a cooperative for four, on Stygia we moisten the rabble until the downing of the "Odyssey". This is my idea ... to

diversify the system of upgrades, remove the fucking bonuses for new skill shots, make more skill shots, weapons, raise the schedule, the requirements are lower so that the game gets a bunch of awards, an entry in the Guinness Book of Records ...

O
OcelotMaloi 10.11.21

more humor, booze and anal sex))
zs. to do the optimization of the norms, otherwise this is just a PPC

B
Big Eggs 10.11.21

More monsters, more !! I have money at the end and I have a lot of cartridges left.

o
oleg_assassin 10.11.21

I want even more great moments, tons of incredible weapons, and the removal of the restrictions on the number of weapons carried.

J
Johny BelenkOFF 10.11.21

A longer story campaign and the ending if possible, if possible, otherwise I finally vomited up from the ending! Such a crazy game and such a damn touching ending! Let in the next part they shove this touchingness in their ass !!!!!!!

o
oleg_assassin 10.11.21

AssassinBoy3
Yeah, I totally agree about the ending.

S
Satanaris360GT 10.11.21

I would like Trishka to survive by the end of the game, and so that she would not be raped during the game, etc. And then somehow it got tired of the fact that in games women die or turn out to be ... Well, in general, it's understandable.

S
Satanaris360GT 10.11.21

Well, meat, more weapons, more abruptly - this is also understandable, a necessary thing.

s
slesher13 10.11.21

1. The same ADRENALIN,
2. A little more freedom,
3. The same cool soundtracks! (one music from the menu is worth it !!!)
4. I want the second part to be done on the same engine as the first part!
5. More huge bosses!

s
s4alker435 10.11.21

Normal multiplayer!
And the plot, I think, does not disappoint.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

The plot is better and a lot of meat.