3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZaronS 10.11.21 02:33 pm

Bulletstorm 2? (Bulletstorm)

Bulletstorm 2 will be 100%
What do you want in the next part ??? !!!
98 Comments
Sort by:
L
Llorando 10.11.21

After the news of the failure of the first part, I doubt a little that the second part will be.

D
Dragonkent 10.11.21

Not the second part will be loved after Trishka's words at the end, what will you do now? the credits went and then they sent the voice to the shit and ishi in general the plot is not finished Bulletstorm 2 will be)) Uraaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Dragonkent 10.11.21

Yy

P
Psycer 10.11.21

More and more!

A

Better graphics, original bosses, even more cool weapons, and most importantly - that the game was longer. And here's a little bit of optimism for the awaiting sequel - Bulletstorm has been one of the fresh and innovative shooters of recent years. Critics and players were happy with the game. But Epic Games were left disappointed, as the super new IP "did not bring money to the developers"

But, however, this may not be the end of the game. According to Markus Hammarstedt's and the document, he is working on a new multi-platform project for Epic Games.

It could very well be Bulletstorm 2. Can we learn something at Gamecom?

D
Damballa 10.11.21

Guys. Apparently you missed the ending =))))
In fact, the general and Ishi survived and all this can be understood by waiting for the final dialogue AFTER TITLES about the creators =)))))

So 100%. The second part will be =)))))

S
Saqo88 10.11.21

I want to get out as soon as possible

J
Johny BelenkOFF 10.11.21

The second part will most likely be, but it has not been officially announced yet, so we are waiting, sir))))

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

It depends on Electronic Arts.

S
SHTRELOK 10.11.21

1. More monsters with brutal mugs 3 times! 2. Stronger bosses, more bloody kills! 3. Ideally, if Sorrano can be left alive - cool guy! 4. And get Ishi out of control! 5. And of course the game is longer! 6. And the giant Bosses are larger and more original. 7. I agree with Satanaris360GT to leave Trishka alive until the end of the game! A current without love and other things between her and the main hero - will spoil the atmosphere! 8. and the graphics are slightly better! look like that's it))

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

And Sorrano should live anyway.

R
Ramilchick 10.11.21

Without A Name
What does EA have to do with it? developed by People Can Fly)

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

And financing

n
number 9 large 10.11.21

All the same as in Bulletstorm, but multiplied by 2 [2]

L
Llorando 10.11.21

The same as in Bulletstorm, but multiplied by 2 [2]
No, that will be bad. A series of games always needs some kind of innovation.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

Why, the planet must be different

J
Johny BelenkOFF 10.11.21

In the second bulik, there must be a Russian translation, otherwise pi @ nets ...

D
Donatien de sade 10.11.21

Johny BelenkOFF
yeah, also tell 1ASS to translate, because they have gorgeous translations ... just beauty.

785868 10.11.21

Lol, the game is perfect English. voice acting. An example of how dubbing should look like. No need to spoil it, please, with Russian shit.

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

Under construction, Agree English norms. especially if you know what.