3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chernikov98 07.11.19 11:17 am

Gigabyte mini itx gtx 1070 oc, black screen after a couple of minutes(no signal)

The problem is that the video card is furmark test (tested for 1 hour), a maximum temperature of 71 degrees,but in games it behaves very strange,I tried it in gta 5 ultra,ghost recon wildlands and many others, and it shows fine in terms of fps, except that after 10-15 minutes, just a black screen appears and after a few seconds the inscription no signal if I understand you correctly the graphics card is probably rooted in the protection and ceases to apply a signal to the monitor,has anyone faced such a problem?I understand that you may have to carry it to the service but maybe there's a way to solve it on their own,thanks in advance to anyone who responds)

My system:
msi z97 pc mate
i5 4690k
8 gb ram
ssd 240gb
win 10 x64 (tried different build but then there's always my problem)
Drivers all updated and no viruses for a couple of times, changed windows
Games tried as pirates and licenses
95 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 07.11.19

mining was not engaged? and then it sort of kills the memory. And so there may be a problem in a certain memory Bank, try to find a program to test video memory, if any. Or in Rise of the Tomb Raider on ultra with max shadows to run the game, there is the memory quickly fills up and the idea if the problem is the black screen you will see in the first couple of minutes and even faster.

A
An__ei 07.11.19

chernikov98
About the same was when put 1070 - lost contact on Raziel from the 24pin cable of the PSU and Mat.the fees can be corny for processor graphics energy not enough could this be low if the voltage in the BIOS , the firmware of the Mat.Board 2014 for 1070-aw does not fit, you need to upgrade , I stitched in the CSN and God only knows how they did it utility msi defines it as newer than its now worth 2080-Oh no problem earned immediately. If in service the entire PC should show.

d
denBY 07.11.19

Problem either in the PSU or in the none (most likely the second) exactly the same problem on my old Radeon 7950 from Gigi passed the warranty a month, she mocked and eventually changed and intelligible reason never said (reinstalling Windows wood candle for the health ? did not help me)And to 100 percent to ensure that the originator of the map put it in another PC if possible and see how it behaves there

E
Egik81 07.11.19

Support the problem is most likely in the PD more precisely in the lines at 12 Volts. Apparently BP just on these lines cannot give desired stable naprugu. The Council try to cut down the boost from the map and so to play for a while. Another tip try other power connectors to connect, but not with the same cable from the unit. Although now the lines are 12 volts, not virtual like before I have, for example.

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

In principle everything said, but I see the title card letters OS, then the card with factory overclocking. And if it is clear? Sometimes helps.

a
airstorm 07.11.19

chernikov98
Just above vitalik76 filed a very sensible idea. Download NVIDIA Inspector, see how to use it (on YouTube Nawal video with clear instructions). From gigabytes Aorus is their home, but sometimes fail from version to version.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

An__ei
thanks for the reply,the unit I have aerocool vx 550 and almost all say it is not reliability and good voltage on the 12 volt line going to dig this side)

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

KillKammbest
no mining excluded me personally, I took the graphics card on Craigslist ie b/u and after mainiga there are a lot of them and saw no reason to ask manilas whether it is for buying shipping avito and couldn't go and personally check it,I was surprised only that it's like she's cranky because one day she normally plays gta 5 ultra settings everything is fine with fps two and a half hours played and nothing flew in the other day, I go to the menu and all though it's fact, and to load and does not have time to warm up just like a protection of some sort is included,I will dig further in the direction of the block but if it does something with the memory then the XS what to do the first time encountered such..........

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

An__ei
if the firmware of the Mat Board, you mean the BIOS it updated and newer version than no version 4b 22/02/2016 this particular version of BIOS I have now is and problems with it was not)

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

vitalik76
tried lowering the voltage and frequency in msi afterburner for a long time played with them(naturally in the normal range)ie a few hundredths of a decreased frequency of memory and core and it unfortunately came to nothing led....

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
Yes, a lot of questions to the block,wanted him to change in the future but now the question arose very sharply and the campaign will have to hurry)

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

KillKammbest
here's a test,and the hike there all bad appears on screen although I honestly don't know what it means right now I will have to Google,I know only one thing something went wrong and the test is not completed for some reason.........

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98 wrote:
Yes, a lot of questions to the block,wanted him to change in the future but now the question arose very sharply and the campaign will have to hurry)
I just like the shit was with BP. The tests were held and the games fell out spontaneously. By exception we found out that one of the cables specifically for vidyuhi not giving a stable load at low to medium values. And since the unit was new I went and changed everything.
chernikov98
this utility itself is one big glitch. And your screenshot proof. Besides, it is recommended to test without aktivnogo 3D mode. For example, the so-called boot disk.
The meaning of the test even if it does not recognize size of video memory.

Plus noticed that you should ignore colors bit mask, try disabling this option.

And even better you have the adapter Malacca connector on the graphics card ? It is usually included there. If there is a plug in via Molex view whether the ride.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
I can recommend the unit not more than 4 thousand rubles Wat 600-700 ?(see possible small price tag but after buying a graphics card will have to pull the belt lightly) I was advised thermaltake smart rgb

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
sorry did not understand your wording tn the boot disk?ie from a flash drive or external hard drive you can?

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
and everyone understood the point,are there any other programs that you can test?

A
Apti 07.11.19

chernikov98
before you run out and buy a new PSU, you better test your card in another computer ( as already advised above ). Otherwise, you may find that you are not only on the graphics card threw money, but also on new BP wasted.
And power supplies look towards chieftec. Even 500 you will be a cotton head

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98 wrote:
and everyone understood the point,are there any other programs that you can test?
you mean there were other connectors to connect the power supply unit ?
Artie wrote:
And power supplies look towards chieftec. Even 500 you will be a cotton head
blocks you need to buy a stock. Because over time, they lose power and start the reel tension. 500 Watki enough I would recommend the 650. In addition, they are certainly starting current will give the necessary.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Artie
put in other PC (i5 3450 unit aerocool vx500 8 gb ram )and generally the problem is the same means or with the video card problem or with the unit because we are the same only I have 550 watts and the 12 volt line written on it that the 500 gives and he has 500 watts and 12 volt is written that 450 gives ie even less than I do,unfortunately the unit on the 600 to take anywhere yet that good on the test....

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
Yes, about the stock, I also agree for who knows what in the future I'll put that thought gtx 1060 to take 6 gb but got 1070 and maybe the bloc to put it mildly Oh*eat for before that was msi gtx 750 1 gb of video memory and of course was not a problem because there is power I think is not as great as that of tx 1070 because there is even extra power wasn't at 750