3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chernikov98 07.11.19 11:17 am

Gigabyte mini itx gtx 1070 oc, black screen after a couple of minutes(no signal)

The problem is that the video card is furmark test (tested for 1 hour), a maximum temperature of 71 degrees,but in games it behaves very strange,I tried it in gta 5 ultra,ghost recon wildlands and many others, and it shows fine in terms of fps, except that after 10-15 minutes, just a black screen appears and after a few seconds the inscription no signal if I understand you correctly the graphics card is probably rooted in the protection and ceases to apply a signal to the monitor,has anyone faced such a problem?I understand that you may have to carry it to the service but maybe there's a way to solve it on their own,thanks in advance to anyone who responds)

My system:
msi z97 pc mate
i5 4690k
8 gb ram
ssd 240gb
win 10 x64 (tried different build but then there's always my problem)
Drivers all updated and no viruses for a couple of times, changed windows
Games tried as pirates and licenses
95 Comments
Sort by:
c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
reduced did not help,even settings to at least put in the shadows of the tomb raider still went into the menu and when gruis black screen and the words no signal

K
KillKammbest 07.11.19

chernikov98
Another one on overah was a joke ,but with the processor, the degradation of the crystal chip. This led to the fact that the percent simply did not hold a high frequency, namely one of the cores degraded and did not keep the frequency (if you disable the PERC work as before) Try harder to reduce the frequency of the chip in alternare (I can -400 be done) or through Curva frequency, say 1600. But first, just try to reduce the frequency chip on the -400.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

KillKammbest
just tried not rolling the same thing again......

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98 wrote:
reduced did not help,even settings to at least put in the shadows of the tomb raider still went into the menu and when gruis black screen and the words no signal
Well I don't know what to advise to do it yourself. Try this vidyuhi on another computer as you suggested. Or refer her immediately to check on the warranty.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
Yes, easier really just in service of consider,thanks for adequate answers,now climb on the forums of overclockers,gigabytes,cyberforum anywhere anything worthwhile to sojaleniu to say except that she is half-dead and in any event in service it is necessary to carry a question only in the price because if I get the chip this Pisec

F
Fullex 07.11.19

chernikov98
To take a card avito shipping now is still a lottery.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
in my city was not such a new take that more fun especially with our prices and mining

F
Fullex 07.11.19

chernikov98
Yes, I understand, but it's like the lottery to participate, you're more likely lost than won.1070 he wanted to order avita delivery, but then changed my mind, gonna sit on 1063. And for how many took if not a secret? Not worth a mini version to take odnofanturnoy level map 1070 where mainile long a priori, and not live.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
took 11750 enough excuse for a graphics card which is an average of 15 on Craigslist kind of like

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98 wrote:
because if I chip it Pisec
I have at one time died a GTX 280. And since the warranty has expired, the manufacturer refused to repair type not warranty case. In service said that will not even undertake the repair.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
it's sort of warranty is,at least so the seller said but I think it won't work because the video card would be opened for cleaning and replacing thermal paste by the seller and they will understand it quickly....

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98 wrote:
it's sort of warranty is,at least so the seller said but I think it won't work because the video card would be opened for cleaning and replacing thermal paste by the seller and they will understand it quickly....
try and for 11 pieces 1070, even a mini is obviously not casual. 19 have is at least a normal Boo in a mini version.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
Yes try to understand what's what because sometimes the warranty is local and I didn't even know about this from the seller in detail,I hope to get to do her for the loss of 12 to too much hit me in all senses)

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
I just didn't know earlier that there are some fatal breakdowns which are not seen even when playing quietly, and the card shows perfectly well, ie all is well but at the same time it is something not so stupid when she wants, then works)

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98
I do things that are expensive for me is not buying from such sites. For the avaricious pays twice. And the desire to save money can be costly.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
it's just unusual,because the jar so didn't vtsrecha thought if fatal then fatal type blade and artifacts or simply do not vklyuchaetsya even...

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98 wrote:
it's just unusual,because the jar so didn't vtsrecha thought if fatal then fatal type blade and artifacts or simply do not vklyuchaetsya even...
nothing usual there. There are faults which are called floating and they are generally difficult to repeat. You still the fault is not so they can play it without problems. So do not lose your time and stupidly basrawi their money.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
I try to write to the seller it is a pity that the chances are small it took 2 weeks

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98 wrote:
I try to write to the seller it is a pity that the chances are small it took 2 weeks
and the seller is an individual or office is what ?