3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chernikov98 07.11.19 11:17 am

Gigabyte mini itx gtx 1070 oc, black screen after a couple of minutes(no signal)

The problem is that the video card is furmark test (tested for 1 hour), a maximum temperature of 71 degrees,but in games it behaves very strange,I tried it in gta 5 ultra,ghost recon wildlands and many others, and it shows fine in terms of fps, except that after 10-15 minutes, just a black screen appears and after a few seconds the inscription no signal if I understand you correctly the graphics card is probably rooted in the protection and ceases to apply a signal to the monitor,has anyone faced such a problem?I understand that you may have to carry it to the service but maybe there's a way to solve it on their own,thanks in advance to anyone who responds)

My system:
msi z97 pc mate
i5 4690k
8 gb ram
ssd 240gb
win 10 x64 (tried different build but then there's always my problem)
Drivers all updated and no viruses for a couple of times, changed windows
Games tried as pirates and licenses
95 Comments
Sort by:
c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
on my block the only pci-e 6 pin and there should be 8 pin so I took the adapter as in the photo,he naturally Chinese and confidence in him I do not have)

A
Apti 07.11.19

chernikov98
Your combo even at the peak of the 300 watt does not consume, so definitely not the case for BP. There can not be such that would two power supplies 500 watt not took out a bunch of i5 + 1070 due to insufficient power.
I have the BP aerocool 500 VTT. Holds 7700 i7 + 1080 for more than 2 years.
Only I have this nagging kcas with a certificate 80 plus bronze, which hatit all and Sundry )) But in fact are very quiet and to this day a hassle-free BP. And consumer reviews on Yandex market speak for him

on my block the only pci-e 6 pin and there should be 8 pin so I took the adapter as in the photo,he naturally Chinese and confidence in him I do not have)
here it may be a problem, by the way.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Artie
Yes, but if we assume that the unit is not guilty,if there are any options how to test?msi kombustor crashes exactly the same and I suspected that the crashes only under load in 3d graphics tests, but that's not the problem furmark crashes and there is also 3d graphics,possible video memory but here, too, not to fit in 4.5 GB consumed about gta 5 on ultra and everything was fine and more than 4 GB probably none of the game I have not tried to take for the needs of the game, I'm Monique fullhd perhaps that has quadhd(2K and 4K) it's kind of like more video memory is taken from)

K
KillKammbest 07.11.19

chernikov98
If it is the VRAM that still protest on ultra textures and shadows on the main maximum (there are from NVIDIA and what they need to deliver), so the consumption of video memory tends to be 7-8 gigs. Start location geothermal valley" and running around looking at monitoring the downloading of video memory. If it is constantly hanging out that really the problem in a certain memory Bank.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Artie
yeah thought about that too for all the same noname adapter on every itself can show but right now even friends do not have the opportunity to take a PSU with 8 pin from the unit to try and therefore the hike will block change and we will see still wanted to change it because it is noisy and there is little contact in General, it has its cons which I of course did not notice when buying for chose a couple of years ago so to speak power to watts as an inexperienced user and didn't even look features

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

KillKammbest
Yes it is a pity it is already in the menu crashes it only adds to the issues,ie I'm sitting in the browser the temperature is 45-50 degrees so even the videos in YouTube don't look and load on the graphics card at the moment is not present then run the game,the graphics card is not even time to warm up and drunk(I doubt that there menu is heavy that because of this departure) well, the flight to a black screen very similar to software protection from something but even XS from something(not from overheating while it may lag in some chip but the graphics card temperature in norm I am sure looked at several programs and monitors

K
KillKammbest 07.11.19

chernikov98
the menu at lark, a heavy and ship vidyuhi in full too. If it crashes instantly then peregrev eliminated and there are 3 options. Power supply problem with some sort of memory module or corny dump of the chip ( but on the 1000-series like I haven't even met) so that either the unit or the memory

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

KillKammbest
okay,you know what some utilities to test RAM except the one that I have used above in the screenshot?or any comprehensive utility to check all at once in a video card and start crossing off from there one chip video memory or something so I know what's wrong with her, or at least approximately? for now I think it only remains for me to highlight precisely the problem for further action either repair service or something because hope is fading that I will personally be able to do something but I will fight for going to this for a long time,had high hopes and so it happened unfortunately.....

K
KillKammbest 07.11.19

chernikov98
Prog I do not know because not even thought about it, but here VIDOS in YouTube repair vidyuhi watched, it was interesting how the wizard found problems and solved them. So the master to identify problematic memory Bank problems will not be, it there takes on the desired line of weak naprugi and looking either through the imager if there is, or just drips on each chip alcohol and watching what memory heated and that causes problems. Replace the Bank memory for a special easy. Although I still don't know much about this stuff and VIDOS of memory vidyuhi do not launched ie she was Kolotilo and may thus not be verified to work out and have just stupid to solder all the chips and test each individually on the working vidyuhi (sapaeva one) Program to test the chips individually, I think it's impossible at all.

E
Egik81 07.11.19

Artie wrote:
Your combo even at the peak of the 300 watt does not consume, so definitely not the case for BP.
consumption peak has nothing to do with stability in the load. You have it maybe 300 Watts but how stable that was it.
chernikov98 wrote:
and there should be an 8 pin so I took the adapter as in the photo,he naturally Chinese and confidence in him I do not have)
the normal adapter for a view of the earth and 12 volt is, and this is important. I would try but it's up to you.
About purchase of BP to recommend specifically model can't and the manufacturer too. Mistakes happen at all as stability in each model. Do not pursue power important. Look at the appearance that it was a good case to look at. Plus, it is desirable not worse to energy conservation was at least Bronze. In the rest of the SRAS for Donostia cables to the unit to have enough length. Preferably the braid to be. You can pay attention to modularity but this is not so important. The turntable needs to be and preferably with avtomagnitoly speed. Otherwise, look in the Internet tests, and the estimate for the money.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
this adapter is for a week and I unfortunately can not make sure that is correct because they do not know how to check naprugu and generally deal in electricity although versed in PC have a multimeter but where and how do I do not know yet

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98 wrote:
from this adapter is for a week and I unfortunately can not make sure that is correct because they do not know how to check naprugu and generally deal in electricity although versed in PC have a multimeter but where and how do I do not know yet
You have problems even with an adapter work ? A separate patalenica from the unit for vidyuhi not ?

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

KillKammbest
realized took left only to find in the city is normal for the master to have left me without videoarte in consequence of his repair in General, all the atoms is now professional to meet hard and on the eye these people do not determine unfortunately

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
so I don't know maybe the adapter is working correctly and it's in the block and possibly the video card,my unit is only 6 pin power to the graphics card and so I bought this adapter because I need 8 pin and there was 6

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98
and tried as I was told not to give the card to boost to go and hammer at the base frequency ?

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
in afterbernner tried but right now I will try nvidia inspector and assign the result

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98 wrote:
in afterbernner tried but right now I will try nvidia inspector and assign the result
well afterbuner should be enough but it turned out to limit the frequency ?

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
well to limit it came out like this on the screen, but the result is the same

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98 wrote:
well to limit it came out like this on the screen, but the result is the same
reduce the power limit to the max. It will not give the map rassohnutsya much.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
OK I'll try it now and will be writing 10-15