3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chernikov98 07.11.19 11:17 am

Gigabyte mini itx gtx 1070 oc, black screen after a couple of minutes(no signal)

The problem is that the video card is furmark test (tested for 1 hour), a maximum temperature of 71 degrees,but in games it behaves very strange,I tried it in gta 5 ultra,ghost recon wildlands and many others, and it shows fine in terms of fps, except that after 10-15 minutes, just a black screen appears and after a few seconds the inscription no signal if I understand you correctly the graphics card is probably rooted in the protection and ceases to apply a signal to the monitor,has anyone faced such a problem?I understand that you may have to carry it to the service but maybe there's a way to solve it on their own,thanks in advance to anyone who responds)

My system:
msi z97 pc mate
i5 4690k
8 gb ram
ssd 240gb
win 10 x64 (tried different build but then there's always my problem)
Drivers all updated and no viruses for a couple of times, changed windows
Games tried as pirates and licenses
95 Comments
Sort by:
c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
a private person kind of confused what he was selling another graphics card after my directly immediately after the sale and it seems mining sale in pieces on the quiet to think type one card for sale sold and then another one and so
https://www.avito.ru/user/6b988bed1cde528f24986be428bf7018/profile?id=928972335&src=messenger

A
Apti 07.11.19

chernikov98
Suspiciously low price is the first bell that can be surprises. And as said above, buy this product without a personal check lottery. Unfortunately, I am more starting to lean that you have purchased a defective product from a dishonest seller. Interesting. Avito as it oversees this aspect ? Maybe due to the fact that the seller sold you a defective product by means of avito delivery is the reason avito will reimburse you the costs ? We ought to read you the rules on avito

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Artie
Oh, they're going to explore this issue because already on edge and heavily bosyu that the seller will not return money because we dogovorilis on the day of inspection, it has long passed the IB Apopka was made on 26 April but I wrote him that with her something not so on tho he said that to her he was all right I say it 2 weeks right now and texting him until he answered but I do not know even that dealt begins, not a big panic.......

A
Apti 07.11.19

chernikov98
Would be a seller in St. Petersburg, I would have found it and paid you back ))))

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Artie
Yes thank you sorry that I was like left without money because the seller insists on our contract in one day to check and says to take it down to citylink under warranty,I don't know how and where it will be for the first time and chtto I doubt I'd have the money to panic usilivaetsia...........

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98
anything can happen. And about the agreements can influence him that pushed him right to write in support of avito for the quality of its goods. Of course this is a weak argument but what a ride. And in about citylink will assume that it is a dead issue. Because I think he also tried to do it but he refused. Therefore, the only opportunity to recover at least some part of money to sell it as sold.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
sorry only once or a few nedelle the sale of this vidyuhi I just write and it will be good enough,I don't know how and don't want the same obodrite someone because you never know will find more people razyne are sorry that happened with Noah

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Egik81
in such voprosah I unfortunately spineless and sometimes even bosyu to say something stupid right now, though struggling for money will be very sorry to realize that I have lost 12 of their stupidity is just kolaps

F
Fullex 07.11.19

chernikov98
On these cards there is no warranty seal, so you can if the check is to pass it under warranty, maybe even in the black will be.

E
Egik81 07.11.19

chernikov98
try good luck.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
he said 15 to may give but that's not the problem XS as they will be there to testirovanii MB furmark will reveal all the rules will be and will give back and in General can keep her there for up to 45 days)receipt no by the way he said postaraetsya to find but when a holiday tomorrow type write,he did not seem dark but trust egeneto to him.....I don't know how to be there what can I say type I think it will be a lot of questions as always ,oybchno classify the who will buy and then now poluchaetsya

F
Fullex 07.11.19

chernikov98
It is strange that he do it immediately not sent with the card, most likely the usual huckster with avito. A normal cheque is always sent immediately, especially if the card is under warranty.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
said lost

F
Fullex 07.11.19

chernikov98
Yes, they know who bought it, most importantly do not be afraid and do it. Well, the check is absolutely necessary. Come, describe the problem and let them handle it.

F
Fullex 07.11.19

chernikov98
Well, everything is clear, knowingly sold half-dead card and now fuck you what achieve. And the warranty is long over I guess.

F
Fullex 07.11.19

chernikov98
Before buying such a card on avito it was necessary here to create a theme and you all would say what to take odnofanturnoy 1070, after hashing through avito shipping this is a stupid idea.

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
fucking I suggested checking in the day but damn on the other side I wrote him during the day what with the video card something is not right and wrote to him in passing one day that that's OK and our agreement is over I wrote let's hope that everything will be nomralno but the campaign it is a little venue

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
I'm just a very long time she had blunted thought my rpoblem and was not so

c
chernikov98 07.11.19

Fullex
yeah about the forums now go to monitor then if you suddenly happen that I vsetki return the money

F
Fullex 07.11.19

chernikov98
All these agreements only in words, trust me he's not going to return. To believe someone on the floor not worth it, especially on the Internet. You can't be so trusting, I hope this case can teach you.