3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 10.11.21 03:28 pm

In the United States came into force a law allowing same-sex marriage in the country. Your reaction.

Soon in all 50 states of America, the law allowing same-sex marriage will come into force. Previously, permission was only available in certain states, but now it is allowed throughout America.

And there are dubious sources suggesting that the United States has pledged to seek permission for same-sex marriage worldwide. I think this topic is quite suitable for discussion. Your opinion ...

And here is the official source
https://twitter.com/POTUS?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fshazoo.ru%2F2015%2F06%2F27%2F31337%2Fodnopolye-braki-otnyne-legalny-vo-vseh -shtatah-ssha% 23comment% 3A2j0p & tw_i = 614435467120001024 & tw_p = tweetembed

ps
Spoiler Let's hope that soon, there will not be people who want to marry animals. It is quite possible in this country. I remember there was one consleschik who submitted to the SAC with a request to marry him and the attachment
111 Comments
Sort by:
g
gogi101 10.11.21

Yeah, all naaaasraaat !!!!!!!!!

D
Dragon2055 10.11.21

Pfff ... It's worse for them)
And, in a century, another country will become Pindosia in the full sense of the word)

K
Kool Savas Yurderi 10.11.21

I am absolutely tolerant and I see nothing wrong with same-sex marriages. Also, I am not against the existence of the LGBT community, as long as their activity does not turn into an obsessive phenomenon and does not oppress my person and other people of traditional sexual orientation. I have lived in Germany, a country of the Western liberal model, for 24 years now, and have not experienced any problems with sexual minorities, fortunately, the state has only partial legalization. I think that the Americans will not be indignant either. Statistics show that there are 70,000 same-sex couples in the United States who wish to legally marry. 70,000 homosexuals do not and cannot imagine any threat to 320 million of the country's total heterosexual population. Sex. that's why minorities are called minorities.

w
we get what we deserve 10.11.21

The main thing is that they do not legally impose their customs on the traditionally educated population.

b
bukowski 10.11.21

Kool Savas Yurderi is an
adequate commentary, supported by strong arguments. There would be more people like you.

s
seffko 10.11.21

It will now be easier to leave a legacy.

V
Verzor 10.11.21

I, to put it mildly, put on their laws. Let them even decide to jump off the roof ...

PS Everyone has their own head.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 10.11.21

The fate of those peoples is sad where monsters are honored as heroes.

S
Sima4 10.11.21

Now, instead of the red and white stripes of the flag, it is necessary to burn the rainbow stripes. Instead of stars - flowers. And it will not be star-striped, but floral-rainbow.

There it is, Cho Obamych

S
Shine 10.11.21

Why not. I live in a country where same-sex marriages are legalized and I have norms. And, it would seem, here all gays on the streets constantly have to kiss, have sex and, in general, express themselves in various ways, and although I myself am bi, I cannot stand all sorts of demonstrations of couples' relations in public places. But no, everything is quite peaceful, they hold on to the handles at most. But there are no these constant srachs about who is more correct. For most of the LGBT community, in order not to make too much noise, the very fact that they still have the opportunity to marry is enough, but really only a few do it. And especially militant heterosexuals began to restrain legislation, so that everyone lives in peace and tranquility, at least in this regard. So I am rather for the adoption of such a law.

B
Belomorkanal 10.11.21

Indeed, why not? And tomorrow we will pass laws allowing to marry animals and have sex with them by mutual consent, to adopt children whose guardians will be a dog. I always dreamed about it.
And then the children are next in line, we will return pedophilia to the mainstream of everyday social life, as it was, for example, in Ancient Rome and we will use the paid services of "boys for pleasure." Dream ...
No matter how smart-reasonable people are, as long as there are vices, there should be a sense of responsibility for the fact that a person succumbed to these vices. For this, there is a letter of the law and / or covenant, right, as we have repeatedly seen, is also not without flaw, but better than nothing. And such "laws" lead to lawlessness.
Personally, I am absolutely neutral towards the society of sexual minorities, but only as long as this society behaves neutral.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

70,000 homosexuals do not and cannot imagine any threat to 320 million of the total heterosexual population of the country. Sex. that's why minorities are called minorities.

The bug is small, but it stinks.

Now mona saktsii enter who you want. If where the cockerels are not allowed to marry, then you need to zanzit them, de-democratize ... Well, to have resources on the sly.

D
Diaz Daulbaev 10.11.21

Yes, let them sleep with whoever they want, another 10 years of such reforms and Russia will capture the United States without a single bullet.

n
northern alcoholic 10.11.21

Pf. It’s not hot or cold for me.

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

Does not matter. And this is not worth discussing. Otherwise, it will only show that you really care about this.

A
Alexander Bekker 10.11.21

Shit somehow. Anyway, Yellowstone will soon put an end to all this sodomy.

J
Joker978 10.11.21

And I don't give a damn about the Pindos. I do not live in Pindosia. I am proud of my country and my President.

h
hardwaredude 10.11.21

gogi101 Yeaaaaaaaaa

everyone !!!!!!!!!

They can't shit, they have a dick in their ass.

I just don't understand one thing. Marriage is done in the church; marriage is a testimony before God. I'm not particularly a believer or anything, but I'm interested purely from the point of view of logic. What does marriage have to do with politics? What right does Obama have to decide what the Church does? But it has long been known that the Church is against same-sex marriage. What kind of equality are we talking about if the politicians crushed the Church, forcing it to do whatever they want?

Any good-natured, Bible-following priest now obligated to marry gay people because Obama said so? This is not just an infringement of rights, it is an infringement of religion in general.

PS Obama has become a black spot in American history. xD

F
Farsh78rus 10.11.21

I don’t care, let them degrade, we will never have this

v
viktorvvv555 10.11.21

I don't give a damn, I don't live in America.